Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2121372 times)

Offline cwby30

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Natural
« Reply #3420 on: May 31, 2008, 01:09:14 pm »

His actions seemed natural to those who thought they knew him.  Walking along quickly, hardly meeting anyone's eyes, barely smiling when he did, getting his job done efficiently and almost wordlessly.  To the only one who really knew him, his actions were natural.  A splash of Old Spice to cover the scent of the man who had made love to him passionately only last night, his collar pulled up close to cover the mark on his shoulder the shape and color of a raspberry made by that same man, the hard shell which their love strained to break into and out of. 

[102 words]

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #3421 on: May 31, 2008, 08:30:23 pm »
Awesome, cwby30! I love the smell of "Old Spice" cologne. It reminds me of my dad. It is the uber-heterosexual scent!

I wish I could get back into writing sexy fanfic. I can't seem to get inspired these days; I don't know what is the problem. I think I'll have to watch Brokeback Mountain again. I haven't watched it before Heath pased away earlier this year. Shee-it! Thinking about that makes me sad all over again. I think I'm a bit afraid to see the film now; how will it feel to me with all that's happened.

On a brighter note, I got to meet my dear Littlewing1957 in the flesh. Can you imagine? She is so sweet and very pretty. It was wonderful.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #3422 on: May 31, 2008, 08:40:38 pm »
Awesome, cwby30! I love the smell of "Old Spice" cologne. It reminds me of my dad. It is the uber-heterosexual scent!

I wish I could get back into writing sexy fanfic. I can't seem to get inspired these days; I don't what is the problem. I think I'll have to watch Brokeback Mountain again. I haven't watched it before Heath pased away earlier this year. Shee-it! Thinking about that makes me sad all over again. I think I'm a bit afraid to see the film now; how will it feel to me with all that's happened.

On a brighter note, I got to meet my dear Littlewing1957 in the flesh. Can you imagine? She is so sweet and very pretty. I was wonderful.

I wish I could get back into writing sexy fanfic. I can't seem to get inspired these days; I don't what is the problem.

awww baby!!!  I'm sure you'll get back into the groove again.  You're probably too busy at the moment to think about writing steamy love stories.

On a brighter note, I got to meet my dear Littlewing1957 in the flesh. Can you imagine? She is so sweet and very pretty. I was wonderful.

You are so very sweet, my love!  Meeting you was a dream come true for me!  :-*  I'm going to post a saucy fic just for you, Toy.  I should have it up very soon.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Natural
« Reply #3423 on: May 31, 2008, 08:42:55 pm »

His actions seemed natural to those who thought they knew him.  Walking along quickly, hardly meeting anyone's eyes, barely smiling when he did, getting his job done efficiently and almost wordlessly.  To the only one who really knew him, his actions were natural.  A splash of Old Spice to cover the scent of the man who had made love to him passionately only last night, his collar pulled up close to cover the mark on his shoulder the shape and color of a raspberry made by that same man, the hard shell which their love strained to break into and out of. 

[102 words]

Cwby30! I really like this:  the hard shell which their love strained to break into and out of. Thanks so much for posting this for us!  Brilliant! 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

If Only..
« Reply #3424 on: May 31, 2008, 09:46:48 pm »
Toycoon, my Sweet, this one is for you!

Jack always felt hungry after a few hours of love with Ennis Del Mar.  He was 35 years old, and while not over the hill by any means, he often wondered how he found the stamina to wrestle with Ennis; especially since he was all busted up from years of being thrown from an angry bucking bull.  But Ennis always told him that he seemed very whole—very whole and virile, to boot!

Jack met Ennis this time at the Wimberley Arms Hotel on the outskirts of Cody.  Ennis arrived first, and Jack thought he would faint dead away when after the first knock, Ennis answered the door clutching a bottle of whiskey and wearing nothing more than a smile.  Ennis pulled Jack into the room so fast that Jack landed on the plush carpeting, the wind knocked out of him.

Jack didn’t even remember disrobing!  He did, however, recall the fevered pitch of Ennis’ moans, and his own in response.  It was maddening how Ennis could pull so much out of him.  Just when Jack felt he had nothing left to give, Ennis Del Mar found his reserves and brought them forth.  Jack was frightened by his love and his need for his Ennis.  After they showered and had room service bring up a savory dinner, Jack looked at Ennis as he slept and wondered what would happen next.  Would there be another round of lovemaking, or more food, or would he beg Ennis for the thousandth time to come away with him?  Jack covered Ennis with a comforter and watched him sleep.  The answer to all of his questions would be forthcoming.  He only hoped Ennis would say what he wanted -- what he needed to hear.

Offline cwby30

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Scared 2
« Reply #3425 on: May 31, 2008, 10:56:09 pm »
One ring.  Two rings.  Three rings. Come on, Jack, pick up. Four rings. “Hello.” “Um…” “Ennis?” “Yeah.” “You okay?” “Umm… No, not really.” “What’s wrong? What happened? You hurt? “Tell me!” Jack’s worry went straight to his soul, finding the one crack in the hard shell, and splitting it wide open.  All the shouldas wouldas couldas, all the fears shames excuses, all the won’ts don’ts can’ts, all Earls Richs daddys, rushing out to confront him, only to evaporate into thin air when they hit the warmth of Jack’s caring.  It left him breathless.

He opened his mouth only to have his through close up with emotion.  His jaw creaked like a rusty hinge on a wayward gate swinging open and closed and open again in the winds of change.  He felt those winds buffeting his heart, felt the change over come him, knew he could never go back to the way they were before. “Jack, I… darlin’… we…” From 937 miles away he felt the emotion coursing through the telephone line, and prayed to the God he had feared for so long that Jack felt the same emotion coursing back. Now or never.

“I wanta be with ya… I want ya with me…  I want what ya want … wherever ya want it…  what I mean is… cowboy, I…” deep breath, del Mar “… luv you.” He knew Jack had a penchant for quick responses, so the silence on the line spoke volumes, told him the meaning of his words had permeated Jack’s normal self.  Jack’s next words confirmed that, pensive, meaningful.  “Had given up hope of ever hearing that from you, ‘specially after…” NO!  His turn to jump in.  “Saw that in yer eyes, felt that in yer hug. Couldn’t stand it, want to fix it, can we?”

[For you, Littlewing1957.  And, three Drabbles in one! 299 words overall, Prompts: (1) should, could, would, (2) open, close, creak, (3) pensive, penchant, permeate]
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 10:50:51 am by cwby30 »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #3426 on: June 01, 2008, 01:21:12 am »
One ring.  Two rings.  Three rings. Come on, Jack, pick up. Four rings. “Hello.” “Um…” “Ennis?” “Yeah.” “You okay?” “Umm… No, not really.” “What’s wrong? What happened? You hurt? “Tell me!” Jack’s worry went straight to his soul, finding the one crack in the hard shell, and splitting it wide open.  All the shouldas wouldas couldas, all the fears shames excuses, all the won’ts don’ts can’ts, all Earls Richs daddys, rushing out to confront him, only to evaporate into thin air when they hit the warmth of Jack’s caring.  It left him breathless.

He opened his mouth only to have his through close up with emotion.  His jaw creaked like a rusty hinge on a wayward gate swinging open and closed and open again in the winds of change.  He felt those winds buffeting his heart, felt the change over come him, knew he could never go back to the way they were before. “Jack, I… darlin’… we…” From 937 miles away he felt the emotion coursing through the telephone line, and prayed to the God he had feared for so long that Jack felt the same emotion coursing back. Now or never.

“I wanta be with ya… I want ya with me…  I want what ya want … wherever ya want it…  what I mean is… cowboy, I…” deep breath, del Mar “… luv you.” He knew Jack had a penchant for quick responses, so the silence on the line spoke volumes, told him the meaning of his words had permeated Jack’s normal self.  Jack’s next words confirmed that, pensive, meaningful.  “Had given up hope of ever hearing that from you, ‘specially after…” NO!  His turn to jump in.  “Saw that in yer eyes, felt that in yer hug. Couldn’t stand it, want to fix it, can we?”

[For you, Littlewign1957.  And, three Drabbles in one! 299 words overall, Prompts: (1) should, could, would, (2) open, close, creak, (3) pensive, penchant, permeate]

Cwby30, I just love your writing!  And this one, 3 drabbles together, is very descriptive.  You have made my night.  That Ennis Del Mar finally had the sense to at least try and realize that sweet life.  He actually found the nerve to say it!!  The words, what I mean is… cowboy, I…” deep breath, del Mar “… luv you.”  took my breath away.  Thanks so much for posting this for me, Babe!

Offline cwby30

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3427 on: June 01, 2008, 01:43:07 am »
Cwby30, I just love your writing!  And this one, 3 drabbles together, is very descriptive.  You have made my night.  That Ennis Del Mar finally had the sense to at least try and realize that sweet life.  He actually found the nerve to say it!!  The words, what I mean is… cowboy, I…” deep breath, del Mar “… luv you.”  took my breath away.  Thanks so much for posting this for me, Babe!

Any time!  Well, almost. Already thinking of Scared 3 and will post it using prompts later. 

cwby30

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #3428 on: June 01, 2008, 01:53:11 am »
Any time!  Well, almost. Already thinking of Scared 3 and will post it using prompts later. 

cwby30

Fabulous!  I can't wait to read it!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Safe and Sound
« Reply #3429 on: June 02, 2008, 07:59:29 pm »
Come inside! The clouds are black and
look ready to burst!
Prepare for drizzle, hail, snow
or worse!
Do not be afraid of the rain, thunder
wind and mist,
...or of my love!
I’ll protect you through more
than this.

Jack wasn’t prepared for the cloudburst, neither was Ennis.  They were just finishing up chopping wood for a supper fire when the once white, frothy, billowy clouds were blown off and replaced by evil looking grey - black monsters.  It happened so fast!  But it was really nothing new.  Jack clasped Ennis’ hand in his and led him to the tent.

They left the wood out in the rain, and were resigned to a cold supper that night.  The rain cascaded, built up, and showed no signs of dissipating anytime soon.  Jack squatted on the bedroll and searched a burlap sack for cans of beans and peaches.  Ennis located a towel and commenced to drying hair that was plastered to his skull.  No need in catching his death.  Jack didn’t look very wet, but Ennis threw him the towel and watched as Jack dabbed at his hair.  Neither spoke a word.

Two hours since the first drops fell, and still no break in the clouds.  Ennis wondered out loud how long the rains would fall.  Jack looked at him and shrugged.  He opened a can of beans and threw it to Ennis.  He handed him a spoon.  Once Ennis ate his fill, Jack took the can and ate what was left.  It was not a fancy or tasty supper, but it was rather filling.  Jack finished his meal and threw the can outside the tent flap.  He smiled at his lover and reached out an arm for him.  Ennis smiled back and squeezed the base of Jack's elbow.  There would be no going back up to the sheep that night.