Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2158913 times)

Offline Dobie1018

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #3550 on: February 10, 2009, 10:00:41 am »
Sweet!  And an interesting direction you're going in here!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3551 on: February 11, 2009, 10:40:42 pm »
Sweet!  And an interesting direction you're going in here!

Thanks, Babe!  Thanks so much for reading and commenting.  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

What's New? (3)
« Reply #3552 on: February 11, 2009, 11:26:32 pm »
Once back in camp, Ennis built a fire to keep warm, keep the predators at bay, and to heat dinner.  This trip was rather rushed, with very little planning involved.  Jack sent Ennis a postcard on the off chance that he might be free for a weekend of fishing in the next few days.  Ennis figured he didn’t have much else to do since he was laid off from the ranch.  His search for another gig was turning up nothing, and he figured he could use the break.  When he returned Jack’s note, he told Alma about the trip.  She didn’t mind, as she was tired of Ennis underfoot all day and night.  There was not much time to plan, and Ennis kept the supply list simple.  He brought cold cuts, a pre-cooked meat loaf that Alma made just for the occasion, and a variety of chips and sodas and other snacks.  Jack brought vegetables, condiments, cutlery and the tent.  Ennis found the meat loaf and placed it on a pan to heat.  Jack peeled a few potatoes and onions and piled the mixture in a greased pan next to the meat loaf.  A simple dinner, but yummy just the same.

When the meal was consumed, Ennis couldn’t believe he had eaten so much.  He almost cursed himself for his gluttony.  Jack was only happy to see his friend with an appetite, and he caused quite a bit of damage himself.  Ennis lumbered off the log from where he sat and fell softly to the cold earth.  He loosened his belt and let out a loud belch.  “What did you say, friend?”  Jack was laughing, his eyes gleaming.  Ennis smiled.  “I know I shouldn’t have eaten that meat loaf, Jack,” he began.  “But meat loaf is one of my favorites and Alma sure can fix it.  You liked it?”  Jack rubbed his swollen belly.  “Sure did, boy,” he managed.  “But now I want to go to sleep.”  Ennis nodded his agreement.  “It’s too heavy.  We’ll both be asleep in a few minutes.”  Jack moved over and sat next to his lover.  “Not before you tell me about church and your singing.”

Ennis placed an arm around Jack’s shoulder and pulled him close.  “Well, I guess I can tell you what happened.  Where do you want me to start?”  Jack settled his head on Ennis’ shoulder.  “Start wherever you want, but I want to hear what happened from the beginning.”  Ennis told Jack all about Alma and how she volunteered him to sing at the father/daughter service in church.  He related how nervous he was and how he didn’t need to be, since the entire congregation cheered him when he finished his song.  Jack nodded on Ennis’ every word.  “Will you sing for me?” Ennis pulled Jack even closer.  “Not right now, Darlin,” he whispered.  “I know you.  If I sing to you and start rocking you, you’ll fall asleep.”  Jack had to laugh at that, as he knew Ennis spoke the truth.  “You don’t want me to go to sleep?” Jack asked, huskily.  “What did you have in mind?”  Ennis pulled Jack into a full-on sweet kiss.  “Let me have my way with you, right there in that tent, right now, and we’ll see about that song.”  Jack was excited.  “Okay, Friend, you’re on!  Last one in has to do the dishes!”

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Blue Eyes by TOYcoon
« Reply #3553 on: February 12, 2009, 01:35:50 am »
Jack spotted Ennis from across the grassy field sitting alone, with his head hung low and obviously in deep thought; "Boy, that Ennis Del Mar sure is a complicated fella, wonder what he thinkin' 'bout?" 

"Blue eyes... Momma would'a liked Jack's blue eyes, she liked purty things," Ennis thought, smiling wistfully as he recollected the way his mother would sometimes gaze into his father's steely eyes; "Daddy would'a wondered why I was hanging 'round rodeo fuck ups, " That boy looks like a queer ta me." Ennis' hands tightened into fists.

Ennis' concentration broke when he felt the rope from Jack's lasso fall down around his shoulders.

"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: Blue Eyes by TOYcoon
« Reply #3554 on: February 12, 2009, 03:33:49 pm »
Jack spotted Ennis from across the grassy field sitting alone, with his head hung low and obviously in deep thought; "Boy, that Ennis Del Mar sure is a complicated fella, wonder what he thinkin' 'bout?" 

"Blue eyes... Momma would'a liked Jack's blue eyes, she liked purty things," Ennis thought, smiling wistfully as he recollected the way his mother would sometimes gaze into his father's steely eyes; "Daddy would'a wondered why I was hanging 'round rodeo fuck ups, " That boy looks like a queer ta me." Ennis' hands tightened into fists.

Ennis' concentration broke when he felt the rope from Jack's lasso fall down around his shoulders.

Wow, honey, but this is a sweet little tale.  I'm really impressed!  You really conveyed a lot of emotion and detail with so few words.  Will you continue this?  I'm dying to know what happens next!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3555 on: February 12, 2009, 11:09:32 pm »
Ennis is kinda pissed off; you know it ain't gonna end well!

You could always take the story in another direction, Miss Littlewing. You know I like it when you put your special spin on things!
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #3556 on: February 12, 2009, 11:59:53 pm »
Ennis is kinda pissed off; you know it ain't gonna end well!

You could always take the story in another direction, Miss Littlewing. You know I like it when you put your special spin on things!

Funny you should say this, Love!  I was just thinking about your fic and was wondering if I should add my own touch to it.  You've given me permission, and I'll try to have the continuation up tomorrow!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Blue Eyes (2)
« Reply #3557 on: February 17, 2009, 11:30:17 pm »
Ennis glanced down to the rope tightening around his broad shoulders, and then across to those laughing blue eyes.  Jack’s azure orbs darkened a bit and danced as he tugged tight at the rope.  Ennis stood very still as Jack pulled. 

But Jack’s grip faltered when Ennis began to pull back.  Ennis’ hazel eyes never left Jack’s blue ones as he grappled the rope from around his shoulders.  Ennis’ mouth widened into a sly smile when he noticed how tightly Jack grasped his end of the rope.  And with a mighty pull, Ennis fell to the ground, Jack falling right on top of him.

The wind was blown right from Ennis’ lungs as Jack’s full weight crushed him.  But Ennis didn’t care.  He looked into the face of his lover: a face twisted from shock, physical force, and yes, lust.  Ennis pulled Jack closer atop him and cradled his head.  “You okay, Rodeo?” He asked his lover in a voice both tender and playful.  Jack nodded in the affirmative.  “You surprised me, Friend,” Jack sputtered as Ennis cupped his face in his rough hewn hands.  “I did, huhn?”  Ennis laughed.  Jack didn’t need to answer.  One look at Ennis’ ripe, sensuous mouth and he was a goner.  Jack opened his mouth wide and drew Ennis’ lips in.  The kiss was so sweet that Ennis felt more winded than when Jack fell on top of him.  The prospect of the job ending was forgotten. 

Offline Dobie1018

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #3558 on: February 18, 2009, 12:42:14 pm »
Very nice Littlewing.  I love reading about how in love the boys are with each other!   Keep it up!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #3559 on: February 20, 2009, 08:25:39 pm »
Very nice Littlewing.  I love reading about how in love the boys are with each other!   Keep it up!

Thanks, Dobie!  Thanks so much for reading and commenting. I'll certainly keep the stories coming, as time permits!