Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2160686 times)

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • My Design Portfolio
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #3560 on: February 21, 2009, 12:08:44 am »
Yes this is great!  Almost 450 pages of sweet-hot stories!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #3561 on: February 21, 2009, 07:10:09 pm »

Thanks, Laura!  :)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3562 on: February 22, 2009, 04:23:03 pm »

Hello there Miss Laura!
Long time no see. I'm delighted to find that you're still keeping up with the folks here at the "Jack with Ennis Fanfic Game". We miss ya something awful!

Do ya think Heath will win the Academy Award tonight? I certainly hope so (but I ain't holding my breath!).
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #3563 on: February 23, 2009, 01:15:24 am »
Hello there Miss Laura!
Long time no see. I'm delighted to find that you're still keeping up with the folks here at the "Jack with Ennis Fanfic Game". We miss ya something awful!

Do ya think Heath will win the Academy Award tonight? I certainly hope so (but I ain't holding my breath!).

Hey, Toy, Heath won!  He won!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

In Synch
« Reply #3564 on: February 25, 2009, 12:07:01 am »
Right from the start, Ennis and Jack moved in synch.  Ennis watched as Jack started toward him, his stride purposeful, and his eyes on the plates that were just washed in the stream.  Just as fast as Ennis washed the dinnerware, Jack was right behind: taking the plates from Ennis’ hands, drying them with a towel, and after that, putting them away.  Ennis observed how Jack complimented him…not with words, per se, but with deeds.  They moved together like a well oiled machine.

And the nights were the same!  When the urge hit and the sheep were in danger of watching over themselves, Jack started a dinner fire and Ennis prepared vittles for cooking.  Jack roasted the beans and, if they were so fortunate, grilled a piece of steak or a filet of fish.  The meal was eaten, usually in silence.  But after the dinner dishes were left at the bank of the stream for the waves to wash clean, the fire was left to die and the lads sought warmth in the tent.

The lovemaking was ordered.  Ennis loved for Jack to be the aggressor.  He let Jack make the first move and usually allowed him to have his way.  It was easier when Jack did all the work; he didn’t really need to move a muscle.   But after Jack started it all off, a carefully choreographed dance ensued and progressed until the last shudder melted them down, and the last sigh escaped through the flap of the tent.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Damn you, Jack!
« Reply #3565 on: February 25, 2009, 11:07:37 pm »
Ennis opened his 7th beer and fell onto his rickety couch.  He took a long swig of the brew and hated himself for drinking so much.  But indulging in drink was the only way he knew to dull the pain.  Ennis was never one to take pills or illicit drugs, but he had to do something to quell the torment.

So Jack had someone else, eh?  The thought was a bitter sensation that traveled from his brain and settled, swished around with the beer in his mouth.  The thought of Jack with another man was unbearable.  But was there really someone else, and if so, why make an issue of it now that Jack has passed on?  Ennis fought hard not to think on Jack’s infidelity, but when he was feeling low and when he missed Jack so bad that he felt like writhing on his marginally clean floor, Ennis had to imagine Jack’s arms around someone else to balance the pain of loss.

Ennis fought with a mental image of Jack lowering those astonishing blue eyes between some handsome man’s thighs.  That image was the worst!  It brought a level of pain that Ennis didn’t think possible.  Worse yet, it may have happened!  It was all so much that Ennis shot up with a speed and a force that knocked his coffee table on its side.  He flung his closet doors opened and grabbed at the shirts hanging there.  Ennis pulled Jack’s shirt from within his own bloody one and grabbed his switchblade from his pocket.  “I’ll do it, Jack,” he shouted as he placed the knife against the fabric of Jack’s shirt.  Just then a gust of wind assailed his trailer bringing with it a plaintiff cry.  Ennis shivered with fear and remorse and dropped the knife.  He gently folded Jack’s shirt inside of his own bloody garment.  He walked to the sink and poured what was left of his beer down the drain.  “I’m sorry Jack, I don’t know what got into me,” Ennis whispered, the tears staining his red cheeks.  “I almost hurt the best thing I ever had.”  And with that, Ennis Del Mar allowed the tears to fall.  He would be better tomorrow.

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: In Synch
« Reply #3566 on: February 25, 2009, 11:39:24 pm »
Right from the start, Ennis and Jack moved in synch.  Ennis watched as Jack started toward him, his stride purposeful, and his eyes on the plates that were just washed in the stream.  Just as fast as Ennis washed the dinnerware, Jack was right behind: taking the plates from Ennis’ hands, drying them with a towel, and after that, putting them away.  Ennis observed how Jack complimented him…not with words, per se, but with deeds.  They moved together like a well oiled machine.

And the nights were the same!  When the urge hit and the sheep were in danger of watching over themselves, Jack started a dinner fire and Ennis prepared vittles for cooking.  Jack roasted the beans and, if they were so fortunate, grilled a piece of steak or a filet of fish.  The meal was eaten, usually in silence.  But after the dinner dishes were left at the bank of the stream for the waves to wash clean, the fire was left to die and the lads sought warmth in the tent.

The lovemaking was ordered.  Ennis loved for Jack to be the aggressor.  He let Jack make the first move and usually allowed him to have his way.  It was easier when Jack did all the work; he didn’t really need to move a muscle.   But after Jack started it all off, a carefully choreographed dance ensued and progressed until the last shudder melted them down, and the last sigh escaped through the flap of the tent.

I love this story, Littlewing.
You are the best writer! I just adore reading your stories about the teenage Jack and Ennis.
Keep on keeping on.

Love,
Toy
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Re: In Synch
« Reply #3567 on: February 26, 2009, 12:28:16 am »
I love this story, Littlewing.
You are the best writer! I just adore reading your stories about the teenage Jack and Ennis.
Keep on keeping on.

Love,
Toy

Thanks, Babe!  :-*

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #3568 on: February 26, 2009, 12:19:48 pm »
Wow, Littlewing, I've been reading backwards through the pages and your little vignettes / stories are lovely and so full of emotion... so full of love for Jack and Ennis, and so well written! Thank you!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #3569 on: February 26, 2009, 12:52:25 pm »
Wow, Littlewing, I've been reading backwards through the pages and your little vignettes / stories are lovely and so full of emotion... so full of love for Jack and Ennis, and so well written! Thank you!  :)

Mikaela, thanks so much!  I'm so glad to see that someone is actually reading my stories and enjoying them.  Writing is sort of like therapy for me: it helps me work through the sadness I witnessed in the movie.  Plus, I love to celebrate the love between the 2 boys.  Thanks for your kind words, and I'll keep the stories coming.  :)