Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2121970 times)

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Asking For It
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2007, 01:48:59 pm »
Toycoon, I swear you're the master of three sentence juiciness!

Thank you, sugar pie. That means a lot coming from the daughter of the devil, himself!

Nice to see someone obeying the rules ... not me that's for sure!

Well, somebodies gotta stick to the rules. None'a you hellions are gonna conform, I can see that.

Susie (the master of quantity over quality)

Boy, that's for damn sure! ;D
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Dagi

Thanks, Toycoon and Susie. I know I ain´t never no good at joke-telling, but I wanted to do something different...

And Susie: To me you are the master of quantity going hand in hand with quality! And don´t be afraid, honey: did I stop loving you after reading your NC-17 Stories? NOT AT ALL  :-* :-* :-*!!!

« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 12:35:24 am by Dagi »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Asking For It (2)
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2007, 06:16:37 pm »
Jack wanted it.  He wanted Ennis to fill him to bursting, to love him, use him.  But he also wanted more!  Jack wanted the moment, the feeling, the closeness.  Jack wanted a kiss.

But the kiss could wait until later.  Days later, if need be.  For now Jack Twist was content to be taken.  Taken violently, if that is what Ennis wanted.  He needed to see that Ennis had it all!

One forceful push and Ennis was in.  Jack fell into an uneasy rhythm - back and forth, while Ennis pushed in an out!  What a sweet, delicious pain.....

Offline Clyde-B

• Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
Re: Asking For It (2)
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2007, 06:37:14 pm »
Jack wanted it.  He wanted Ennis to fill him to bursting, to love him, use him.  But he also wanted more!  Jack wanted the moment, the feeling, the closeness.  Jack wanted a kiss.

But the kiss could wait until later.  Days later, if need be.  For now Jack Twist was content to be taken.  Taken violently, if that is what Ennis wanted.  He needed to see that Ennis had it all!

One forceful push and Ennis was in.  Jack fell into an uneasy rhythm - back and forth, while Ennis pushed in an out!  What a sweet, delicious pain.....

Pass me another one of them church fans will, ya?  The heat and humidity's just all wilted mine.

Offline Clyde-B

:laugh:  Maybe you're right Clyde.  Do I need to put that warning at the top of Turnabout?

Gary

You bet!

Although it was sweet and hot.  I don't know if "feelthy" is ever sweet.  (I personally prefer sweet and hot but that's another issue altogether!)

All these complicated literary distinctions!!!   ;D

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2007, 09:38:05 pm »
One forceful push and Ennis was in.  Jack fell into an uneasy rhythm - back and forth, while Ennis pushed in and out!  What a sweet, delicious pain.....

Oh my, littlewing1957, you got me blushing! And my startle point is pretty high! You've earned the name, DirtyMama.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Clyde-B

« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2007, 11:05:55 pm »
LOL  Clyde, I wonder how many of these young ones know what you're talking about.  I sure do.  I remember those.  All the ladies in church had them when I was a kid.  You are talking about the fans made of a piece of heavy cardboard with a picture of Jesus attached to a wooden stick used as a handle, right?  Around here they were sometimes called funeral home fans because an advert for a funeral home was often on the side opposite Jesus.

Gary

Yep!  With prayers and Bible verses on the back, and it'd be about a hundred an one and everybody sweatin like a pig and the reverend would just drone on and on and on... And everybody would be fannin and the harder you fanned, the hotter it got...

Thanks for remembering Gary!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2007, 11:09:08 pm »
Delicious writing littlewing! .... that was hot hot hot!

Susie   

Thanks so much, Susie!  :)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2007, 11:12:01 pm »
Pass me another one of them church fans will, ya?  The heat and humidity's just all wilted mine.

:laugh:  Thanks so much, Sweets!  I was thinking of J&E in church this morning!  I'm so ashamed of myself!  :laugh:

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #79 on: June 10, 2007, 11:13:04 pm »
MMMM  Sexy stuff, littlewing.  And I know just how Jack feels.  Ennis is such an animal.  Who wouldn't want to give in to that kind of lust?   ;D

Gary

Ah, Gary, you are so right about Ennis!  I have an image of him as a passionate, lusty man!  No wonder our poor Jack was so smitten!