Author Topic: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition  (Read 2123979 times)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Shower
« Reply #3580 on: April 13, 2009, 11:24:41 pm »
Jack watched Ennis soaping himself.  Ennis was aware that Jack’s eyes were on him, and he had to be aware of his husband’s growing lust.  Jack brought along a portable “shower” to hang from a tree branch or any place high, and he was glad he did.  Ennis didn’t hesitate to use the shower after Jack strung it up.  He stripped, gathered his soap and a loofah sponge and stood perfectly still as Jack turned the spigot.  Ennis looked up as the spray coated and slicked his hair.  Jack backed up in an effort to take in the tantalizing view.

Jack noticed that Ennis’ glorious body had not changed much over the years.  If anything, Ennis’ bod was even better – sexier.  Jack’s eyes grew wild as he took in Ennis’ firm, high buttocks.  His butt cheeks were granite hard and smooth.  Jack didn’t know how Ennis maintained his killer physique.  Jack placed a hand on his own wide paunch, but he wasn’t ashamed that he was letting himself go.  Ennis liked his spreading middle; he even remarked that Jack was giving him more to love.

Jack watched as Ennis turned his body under the spray.  He was transported back to Brokeback when Ennis asked for a bit of hot water and washed everything he could reach.  Jack had the self-control to avert his gaze then, but to look away was impossible now.  Jack wondered how long he could stand it.  Ennis noticed his lover’s torment and stepped from the steady stream of water.  He moved closer to Jack and threw the soap and sponge aside.  Jack ran into his arms, not caring a wit that he was getting very wet and very soapy.

Offline gwyllion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Backpacker
    • My fanfiction on AO3
Re: Introducing the "Jack with Ennis" Fan Fic Game - the BetterMost Edition
« Reply #3581 on: April 14, 2009, 02:07:03 pm »
Yay!  You're back!  Just wonderful as always! :D
A companion where none had been expected...

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #3582 on: April 14, 2009, 02:23:33 pm »
woho! Please, don´t stop there :o

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #3583 on: April 14, 2009, 11:56:03 pm »
Yay!  You're back!  Just wonderful as always! :D

Thanks, Babe!  I've been a bit occupied lately, but I can't stay away long!  Thanks so much for your kind words!

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #3584 on: April 14, 2009, 11:57:19 pm »
woho! Please, don´t stop there :o

I won't, love!  I'll try to continue later on this week.  Thanks so much for reading and commenting!

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #3585 on: April 19, 2009, 07:39:30 pm »
Well, I'm sure that both Jack and Ennis will want to take some time out from their otherwise very riveting activities to join me in saying:

Happy birthday Littlewing!

:)  :) :) :) :)  ;)

Offline Luvlylittlewing

« Reply #3586 on: April 19, 2009, 08:15:03 pm »
Well, I'm sure that both Jack and Ennis will want to take some time out from their otherwise very riveting activities to join me in saying:

Happy birthday Littlewing!

:)  :) :) :) :)  ;)

Thanks, Sweetie!  I sure appreciate it!  :-*  :-*  :-*

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Shower (2)
« Reply #3587 on: April 19, 2009, 09:14:14 pm »
Ennis held Jack fiercely, oblivious to the fact that Jack’s finery was getting wet and slick with soap.  Ennis rubbed his nose against Jack’s, and silently rubbed Jack’s cheek with the side of his slick palm.  How he loved the scent of his husband!  Ennis moved his head down to Jack’s neck and placed gentle pecks along his collarbone.  Jack trembled and his breath almost caught.  “I want you, Jack,” Ennis growled.  “I want you, now!”

Jack tried his best to answer, but the words were slow to come.  “But I haven’t washed..” was all that he could manage.  Ennis almost chuckled at Jack’s protest.  Surely he knew by now that Ennis didn’t care if he didn’t wash the dust of driving 1400 miles from his sexy body.  Surely Jack knew how Ennis loved his sweaty, sexy, masculine scent.  He had to know how his smell drove him out of his mind.

“I don’t care, Darlin,” Ennis croaked.  “You can soap up later.  Now let’s go into the tent..c’mon!”  Jack stepped back and looked down at his finery.  He had to admit that he hated to ruin his cool threads; they were practically brand new.  But he didn’t really care much about that.  He just wanted to be squeaky clean for his lover.  Jack shrugged, looking forward to the aftermath: the shower after the loving.  He pulled a wet and slouching Ennis into the tent, and closed the flap against the world.

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Silent Caress
« Reply #3588 on: April 22, 2009, 09:23:59 pm »
Ennis’ eyes opened slowly, and he was groggy and disoriented.  He was snuggled next to Jack, and for just an instant, could have sworn that he was a teenager again - having his hand pulled and placed squarely on Jack’s sex.  This time Ennis was lulled from sleep by a curious sensation.  Jack was rubbing his chin!

The strange thing: Jack was still asleep!  His hand wandered over Ennis’ strong jaw while his eyes were closed.  He even snored!  Ennis chuckled silently as he took in the situation.  He couldn’t believe that Jack was feeling up his jaw as he slept! 

Ennis remembered waking up to Jack’s hand caressing him down below.  But those times Jack wanted him and wouldn’t wait.  Ennis had to admit to holding Jack down there while he slept.  It was the greatest thing in the world.  Ennis lay perfectly still as a sleeping Jack Twist caressed his scraggy jaw.  “Better be careful there, Rodeo,” Ennis thought.  “My whiskers will cut yer finger, they’re so sharp!”  The feel of Jack’s hand on his face was calming.  Ennis sighed and pulled his husband closer.  Sleep was not far away. 

Offline Luvlylittlewing

Confession
« Reply #3589 on: April 22, 2009, 09:43:33 pm »
LaShawn Malone looked up from her menu as her husband approached the table.  LaShawn offered to buy him lunch if he would just meet with her and confirm the rumors she was hearing all over town.  Randall stood and looked down at his wife.  LaShawn felt the old familiar stirrings, but she had to calm herself.  She was almost a free woman, but she was only human. 

“Sit down, honey," LaShawn said as she dropped the menu.  “I ordered the seafood special for us both.  I hope you don’t mind?”  Randall shook his head and reached for the glass of water that the waitress sat down before him.  He had not seen his wife in 2 weeks, and the sight of her did not cheer him.  He couldn’t wait until the divorce was final.  “What do you want to see me about, Shawn?” Randall asked, in an emotionless, though no nonsense tone of voice.  Whatever it was, Randall wanted to be done with it, eat his lunch and get the hell out of there.  When LaShawn didn’t answer, Randall looked at her, astonished.  It was the first time since he had any dealings with her that she seemed lost for words.

“Are you seeing Lureen?” LaShawn asked her estranged husband.  Randall blew air out of his lungs and sucked his teeth.  “Yes,” he whispered.  LaShawn closed her eyes tight.  She felt like pouring her whiskey sour over her head.  She couldn’t believe this.  First Jack, and then Lureen?  How could Randall do this to her?  LaShawn didn’t mention Randall’s dalliance with Jack.  Randall wasn’t aware that she knew about it.  But now Randall is seeing Lureen?  There must be some mistake.  “So it’s true, then?”  “Yes,” Randall repeated, louder now.  LaShawn hung her head.  “Okay, I just needed to hear it from you.”  Randall was silent.  Not a word was said when the waitress brought the seafood to the table.  But Randall grabbed the server’s arm just as she was about to retreat.  “I’ll have mine to go,” Randall told her.  LaShawn’s eyes were wet with hurt, and Randall couldn’t take it.  The waitress nodded and left to fetch a to-go container.  When his order was wrapped up tight, Randall kissed his wife on her forehead.  She watched, silently, as he walked out of her life for good.