Author Topic: NYC Brunchers--BRING YOUR CAMERAS! and if you want to xchange cell #s...  (Read 2475 times)

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
I don't have a good digital camera, but I wanted to make sure we got a lot of documentarians for this historic and auspicious occasion! Also, I have ordered all the shirts, but they haven't arrived as of yet! I am hoping very much that they will today. I'll have on one of my two brokeback shirts--hope to see others wearing theirs (Paul and Amy!)

Jenny

PS Pipedream/Anke should have arrived in New York by now, so welcome Anke!!! I think you have my number, so give me a call if you get this!

Anyone who wants to exchange cell numbers, let's get that going. I have a couple of people's numbers.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 12:47:25 pm by newyearsday »
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: NYC Brunchers--BRING YOUR CAMERAS!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 11:16:47 am »
Does anyone have a cell number they would be comfortable letting me have (via PM) so that if, God forbid, something goes wrong with the train I could perhaps at least call?

Thanks!
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
Re: NYC Brunchers--BRING YOUR CAMERAS!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 12:43:37 pm »
Sure Jeff, Great idea!

I'll PM you. maybe we should start a little cell phone tree?
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)

slayers_creek_oth

You guys are gonna have fun.....I wish it was any other weekend and I wasn't 2 days away....... ;D

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
Yeah Chris, wish you were here too. We will say a big howdy to you out there in laborland! And we will be on later that day or night with a big ol' report!

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
bump! Who is bringing their camera tomorrow?