Author Topic: Jake and Heath Together  (Read 72099 times)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Jake and Heath Together
« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2008, 08:01:17 pm »
Reposted from HHH on request:

I love to see them laughing like this ...

Offline elomelo

• Sr. Ranch Hand
    • My Fanfiction
« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2008, 12:01:19 am »
Reposted from HHH on request:

I love to see them laughing like this ...

This one's so adorable and light-hearted. Beautiful.

Offline myprivatejack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Little darlinĀ“
« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2008, 05:38:30 pm »
An stupid question: Do you really think that Jake and Heath were still FRIENDS? in capital letter,no matter how many times a year they saw each other...Or has it been what all of us,their fans,wanted to happen? Or an invention of media,that had a morbid wish to reflect BBM story in real life,more or less?.It's only a question,I hope nobody get offended...
I like your silences,quiet conversations of evident sensations,where our words are lifeĀ“s tinsels.
The lost illusions are the found truths.

Offline elomelo

• Sr. Ranch Hand
    • My Fanfiction
« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2008, 08:24:01 pm »
An stupid question: Do you really think that Jake and Heath were still FRIENDS? in capital letter,no matter how many times a year they saw each other...Or has it been what all of us,their fans,wanted to happen? Or an invention of media,that had a morbid wish to reflect BBM story in real life,more or less?.It's only a question,I hope nobody get offended...

You raise a good point and us, not being friends with either of them in reality, don't have the upper hand in that argument. But then again, as far as I know, Jake is Heath's daughter Matilda's godfather and most people don't let just some random person take on that role, right? Maybe they might not have been super close friends but I think they were still friends.

And the morbid wish..ayyy, media media. Not much to say there.

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2008, 10:25:32 pm »
You raise a good point and us, not being friends with either of them in reality, don't have the upper hand in that argument. But then again, as far as I know, Jake is Heath's daughter Matilda's godfather and most people don't let just some random person take on that role, right? Maybe they might not have been super close friends but I think they were still friends.

And the morbid wish..ayyy, media media. Not much to say there.

i agree i know we all want them to be friends but also there has to be some bond.I thought deeply about who to have as my kids godparents.It was not a spur of the moment thing.Also my v. best friend I have not seen in 3 years because of emigrating but still speak weekly.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #105 on: March 16, 2008, 10:41:49 pm »
I had always hoped they were good friends in real life, but I'm not sure if we will ever know that. I remember at the Oscars that year I was wishing they would come in together  :)

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2008, 12:37:28 am »
Heath and Jake video

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fCQOD3qo1I[/youtube]

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #107 on: April 11, 2008, 03:18:12 am »
Heath and Jake video

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fCQOD3qo1I[/youtube]

Milli, did you make that pic at 2:05? I feel like I remember it as one of yours.

Offline optom3

« Reply #108 on: April 11, 2008, 12:03:52 pm »
Having steeled myself to look at all these pictures,I am now even more perplexed as to why Jake has said nothing.I cannot be imagining the genuine laughter and smiles in some of the pictures.You cannot manufacture that ear to ear grinnning mirth that is dsiplayed in some shots.
I think I am in danger of becomming obsessive over this.I looked really hard at all the pics.and they do seem to display genuine affection.Not just say cheese variety.
If that is the case I cannot comprehend why there has been no word from Jake.I will still be a big fan,albeit a puzzled one.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #109 on: April 11, 2008, 12:09:50 pm »
In dire deep depression, one tends not to talk... it seems to me!

Jake G. will bounce back on his time !!

WE all can love him and try to help him... as you say!!

Au revoir,
hugs!