Author Topic: Jake and Heath Together  (Read 72708 times)

Offline Berit

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Jake and Heath Together
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2007, 05:06:37 am »
Susie, sweetie, I realy wish it was a jet set life but.....My daugther lives in Kiruna during the winter, she studys at a Space school -like a senior high school - there and we went there to move her to a better apartment, one with a kitchen....it was 2 days of hard work but it came out nice....she has got Aspergers syndrom and a whip lash but still manages to live by her self and follow the courses at school almost full time so I'm very happy :D

I try to come to this thread just to load my batteries. I think you can understand that they sometimes need to do just that....

As you maybe know, Jake has some Swedish roots on his fathers side. Aproximatly 50 km from here a family Gyllenhaal lives, i sometimes work with the wife. I have never asked her about the relationship but I have heard her talk about it with others. It is a very distent relationship but her father in law has met Jakes dad once....It's a small world.....

Ennis.....always Ennis.....

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2007, 01:40:30 am »
Scrumptiously chosen, adiabatic!!  :)  The one above the one where they have their hands raised is one of my very favorites.  Thanks!

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2007, 02:43:35 pm »
2004 Vanity Fair Oscar after party

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2007, 02:48:55 pm »
2006 DGA's

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2007, 10:51:49 pm »
Thanks for the pics MilAn!  And, welcome to BetterMost!  Want a cup of coffee don't you?  And a piece of cherry cake?

8)
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2007, 01:00:06 pm »
Thanks for the pics MilAn!  And, welcome to BetterMost!  Want a cup of coffee don't you?  And a piece of cherry cake?

8)

Thanks for the warm welcome! :) No cherry cake i'm not hungry, but coffee would be fine! ;)

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2008, 05:52:10 pm »

Just thought it might be nice to revive this thread.  Some great memories here.   :'(

mvansand76

« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2008, 06:22:38 pm »

Just thought it might be nice to revive this thread.  Some great memories here.   :'(

Thanks, Amanda....    :'(

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2008, 09:47:49 pm »
The Teapot Scandal

(Would love a larger version)

Thanks for bumping this thread, I think I missed it the first time around! 

This made me LOL.  Do you other old timers remember the big brouhaha this caused?  The wires at IMDb were burning up with pros and cons about Heath's actions, some people were mightily offended, friendships broken.  I think Chez Trembley got started by someone who was pissed off about those who were coming down on Heath about his pose.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2008, 10:21:30 pm »

This made me LOL.  Do you other old timers remember the big brouhaha this caused?  The wires at IMDb were burning up with pros and cons about Heath's actions, some people were mightily offended, friendships broken.  I think Chez Trembley got started by someone who was pissed off about those who were coming down on Heath about his pose.

Now I'm embarassed... I don't know about the brouhaha.  I'm really curious now though... do tell! :)

I just think they're cute and goofy pictures.  They both look like they're having a lot of fun.  Definitely the good-ol' days.