Author Topic: i know people in it :) -- by dancinghough  (Read 2124 times)

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
i know people in it :) -- by dancinghough
« on: June 18, 2007, 02:20:14 am »
i know people in it :)   
  by dancinghough   1 day ago (Sat Jun 16 2007 01:54:30 )   

I loved the movie but i must admit that the only reason i seen it was because i knew some one who worked on it and i know some one who was in it. one of the set decs was a guest designer for one of our plays at our college and the jolly minister is my teacher at college. me and my friend went to support them and also so we can make fun of our teacher after. but it was a good movie so we weren't disappointed. :)

Re: i know people in it :)   
  by eric7722000   10 hours ago (Sun Jun 17 2007 13:01:25 )

That's cool. What's the Jolly minister like as a teacher?

by dancinghough   45 minutes ago (Sun Jun 17 2007 22:31:53 )

He’s cool, he's very passionate about what he does and he tells us his mistakes so we can learn from them; he's not only a awesome actor he is also a awesome director. He had directed a movie that my college made a few years ago, that was picked up for broadcast called " Naked Frailties”. One thing about him that is cool is he refused to teach us anything if he doesn’t believe in it. (Just so you know he’s a acting and directing teacher)

by dirtymama   7 hours ago (Sun Jun 17 2007 15:56:00 )   

This is interesting! I'm glad you weren't disappointed.

by twistedude   29 minutes ago (Sun Jun 17 2007 22:47:57 )

"And if you don't, I will!"

"Thus began our longest journey together." To Kill a Mockingbird
Former IMDb Name: True Oracle of Phoenix / TOoP (I pronounce it "too - op") / " in fire forged,  from ash reborn" / Currently: GeorgeObliqueStrokeXR40