Author Topic: You are invited to CONTINUE these conversations...  (Read 7400 times)

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
You are invited to CONTINUE these conversations...
« on: June 23, 2007, 05:06:58 am »
These are not "museum pieces" meant to be frozen in time - merely conversations that have come to a pause, waiting for someone to start them up afresh.

If you are a past participant in these discussions, how about leaving a post so people can contact you and continue the discussion?

If these threads are new to you, thenI hope you enjoy sorting throught these ideas and find thoughts to enrich your appreciation of "all things that are Brokeback"!

Love,

True Oracle of Phoenix / TOoP / Bruce

« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 05:18:17 am by TOoP/Bruce »
Former IMDb Name: True Oracle of Phoenix / TOoP (I pronounce it "too - op") / " in fire forged,  from ash reborn" / Currently: GeorgeObliqueStrokeXR40

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: You are invited to CONTINUE these conversations...
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 11:33:01 pm »
Just a quick note to say that as I comb through my "archives" of saved threads, more will very likely be added in the future.  No one should feel slighted if a favorite thread has not yet been included.  I welcome suggestions for threads to revisit, and other "thread-savers" should feel free to repost in this forum.

Former IMDb Name: True Oracle of Phoenix / TOoP (I pronounce it "too - op") / " in fire forged,  from ash reborn" / Currently: GeorgeObliqueStrokeXR40

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Gratitude to TOoP/Bruce
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 11:38:01 am »
We've heard that the imdb message boards are going to be shut down due to the continuing troll problem. But, not to worry! Our friend TOoP/Bruce has saved all the remarkable writings for perpetuity right here on BetterMost!! Thank you, dear friend.  :-*

Bump your favorite, won't you?
"chewing gum and duct tape"