Author Topic: JACK DID IT: What About YOU?  (Read 25306 times)

dmmb_Mandy

Re: JACK DID IT: What About YOU?
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2006, 05:13:24 pm »
Those are awesome stories. Soo funny. And LOVE the thread, rt,  :-*

As for someone hitting on me..One time, a chickfriend of mine, my boyfriend and I were all going to a movie together, and we were in line waiting for our tickets. My boyfriend was stood right next to us but he was talking to somebody he knew in line. And right in front of my boyfriend, these two guys start flirting with my friend and me. My BF thought they were guys that my friend knew. They told us that we should meet up after the movie to "discuss it". And then, (I couldn't believe it) they start bragging about their work and their pay. One guy said to the other: "I can't believe our last check, that bonus really surprised me. We should go to the Sony store after the movie, I wanna buy a plasma TV". I was spitey, and said something like: "Oh yeaaaahh, the real money-makers, eh?" And one of the guys said, "Yeah, I've even got my bank statement in my pocket, and he went to reach for it, but my friend said: "Oh, it's almost our turn in line, seeya!" ... UGH!

Oh, and in high school I was with a guy for about a year, and the first time we tried to kiss, we were so nervous. We were saying "goodnight" and we turned to eachother to kiss so quickly that my nose hit his forehead (yeah I was taller than him) and my nose started bleeding everywhere!!! We can laugh about it now, though.

As for me hitting on someone else...Well, the first thing I ever said to my current boyfriend, 3 and a half years ago when I met him (well, I knew of him growing up in our hometown, but I never really knew him, y'know?), was: "Nice hands, big, I bet you could do a lot with them."  :o I was horrified, I couldn't believe that I said it. He just gave a nervous little laugh. You see, a few of us were sitting around a table in the cafeteria of the college and a guyfriend of mine was talking about how he wanted to go into carpentry 'cause he's good with his hands.

:-*

TJ

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2006, 05:47:24 pm »
I call what the movie Jack did "passive cruising." And the movie Ennis did notice but lowered his head so that the brim of his hat would cover his eyes just enough to make Jack think that he was looking at him, too. I don't know which of the people involved in the movie's production decided to put all than in, but, I did enjoy watching it. It was like watching Jack Twist's gaydar getting a blip on the screen and the blip was Ennis Del Mar.

On April 14, 1984, when I went to the Rawhide the 2nd time in North Hollywood, CA, I got to observe that passive cruising by a tall, slim cowboy type and I eventually found out that I was being cruised. He did it for so long and then came over to where I was sitting and he put a hand on each of my knees and introduced himself as Ed. I ended up going  to his place and then moved in with him 10 days later.

I was on the shy side when it came to meeting people during the time I lived in N. Hollywood. I was more like a shy country boy from Rogers County Oklahoma although I was 41 years old and had not lived in the country since I was 20.

One time a handsome guy came into the Rawhide and he was wearing a red baseball cap with the word "Sooners" on it. (The mascot/team name of the University of Oklahoma is "Sooners.") I said to my friend, Paul, "I wonder if he is from Oklahoma." Paul said, "Why don't you ask him?" I said that I was to shy. Paul replied, "You're not shy."

I responded, "Paul Jackson, the reason that I spoke to you the first time was that I had been in another part of the bar and when I went back to where Ed was standing, you and him were talking and I just joined in the conversation. I was too shy to speak to you before that."

Paul was from Ft. Smith, Arkansas. With Paul's encouragement, I went over and introduced myself to him and also asked if he was from Oklahoma. His name was Josh and his folks were from Chelsea, although he had been born in LA. I told him that I had gone to high school my sophomore year in Chelsea. He asked me if I knew a certain coach. Well, the coach had been my driver's Ed teacher.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2006, 07:26:13 pm »
Funny Mandy and TJ! Okay here's one that I remember. My husband and I were going on a cruise. All the way from San Clemente to Tijuana (it was a weekend thing). We went into a bar with a friend of my husband's and his wife, a hot Latin babe. There were only two barstools so she and I sat down while our husbands stood behind us and talked. We got to talkin and drinkin and all and I noticed that she liked to flirt so I flirted back. As usual I got myself into trouble pronto. She was writing something and dropped her pen. So I reached down to pick it up for her just when she reached down, and, like the key fits into the lock, we kissed! And our husbands didn't even notice. When we finally straightened up, my lips were covered with her lipstick and I quickly slammed a napkin to my lips to hide it! The guys still didn't notice! I know I am pathetic but I think of that little productive flirt often.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2006, 07:35:24 pm »
The guys who had the most luck with me simply came up after responding to my overt smiling and eye-contact and started talking.

The guys who tried lines on me didn't get anything out of me but laughter.

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2006, 06:15:28 am »

LOL..  I have been giggling like mad reading these. Other people's messups can be so funny.  And rt, I don't blame Miss Blondie for her overt come-hitherness.. If you walked into my room, I'd probably do much of the same...  with same result..  *sighh*  ;) 

I have some classic lines. In my younger days, when I had a waist  ;D, I used to be quite the little club goer and before I had perfected my "don't even waste your time" body language, I'd get approached by all manner of guys and girls (I have been told I give of an intense "bi-vibe"  ??? ). The worse line I ever got - and I say worst because it came directly from a movie. This guy cruises up to me when I was out one night in a knee length skirt and heels. I was leaning on the bar, chatting to the guy who served me cause I knew him. The line: "so how long does it take you to shave those legs anyway?" (Beverly Hills Cop II - Eddie Murphy to Bridgette Neilsen).  I was dumbstruck. The guy behind the counter came to my rescue. His line: "I wax them for her. Now fuck off."

;D
Chut up!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2006, 06:27:07 am »

Oops, totally forgot to include my attempts.  I tend to let my eyes do the talking most of the time. Most people can tell if I'm interested in them, put it that way... lol..

But I was really into this guy I trained with. He was seriously hot, single as far as I could tell but he was kinda stand offish. Didn't seem to get the "I want you naked" looks I kept shooting him.  ???  What's up with that, honestly?

Anyway, were in Canberra for a tournament and we were all in his hotel room having a few drinks. He was a little bit tipsy and said (in hindsight, rather pointedly) that his shoulders were a bit tight. I quickly offered to massage them.  ;D  An hour later, he said he was tired and wanted to lie down but the massage felt really good and he didn't really want me to stop.  I quickly offered to keep massaging him while was laying down, if he liked? (i mean.. .duh)

Okay so you probably can't believe at this point that this interaction occured between a 29 year old and 30 year old human being.. lol.... we got there in the end but just like Ennis, this one needed some delicate handling.  :P
Chut up!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2006, 07:27:12 pm »
Come on people... fess up...
Chut up!

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2006, 08:40:26 pm »
My Ennis picked me up with this "clever" line 23 years ago-at a bar. Now, I was not a bar type then-my sister and her friends stopped taking me out with them becaue I would read-yeah yeah...anyway. I'm standing with 2 friends in a very crowed bar and this fiiinnneee young specimen walks up to me and says "Can I buy you a drink?" I break out of my shy mold and say yes. He turns away to get it, comes back and says "If I buy you a drink will you talk to me?" I was in love because he had me pegged-I had no intention of talking to him.

My most bold flirt-I had a crush on my childhood next door neighbor for years-we dated briefly and then went our separate ways. Years later I had happened to be in the state where he lives so we arranged to meet. He picked me up and while we were driving to his place I proceeded take off the panties I was wearing and put on different ones. He was pretty fired-up by the time we got to his place.

Heathen

Offline starboardlight

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • nipith.com
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2006, 04:11:25 am »
My most bold flirt-I had a crush on my childhood next door neighbor for years-we dated briefly and then went our separate ways. Years later I had happened to be in the state where he lives so we arranged to meet. He picked me up and while we were driving to his place I proceeded take off the panties I was wearing and put on different ones. He was pretty fired-up by the time we got to his place.

lol. see now, how do i find the courage to do something like that?

two stories.

the first, I think I shared a while back at old CT, so some of you might have read it. Back in college days, I worked at one of the on campus coffee houses. We were encouraged to bring our music to play over the stereo system. At the time I really loved Loreena McKennit, an Irish-Canadienne who take inspiration from traditional Irish folk as well as Moroccan, Indian, Arabic traditions. I had her music playing, when this beautiful woman with wild, curly, sandy blonde hair came up to my side of the counter. She really stood out because this was the early 90's and flat straight hair was the look among girls at the time; at least it was at UCLA. She also stood out because she was moving to the music, though not quite dancing. She asked me what the music was, as I made her tea. I answered her and told her the CD was really good all the way through. The next thing she said was "This music makes me feel like dancing naked." or something to that effect. I just remember "dancing" and "naked". I didn't know how to respond to that. I'd never been hit on by a woman, and never had such a bold remark said to me. I think I just managed "Yeah." I don't quite remember what happened after that, but she left a number. I also recall that everyone in the coffee house seemed to have caught that interchange. I kept getting teased about dancing naked for the next few weeks from co-workers.

the second story, I'm not sure if it's flirting or cruising. there's a distinction, though I'm not sure where the line is. First off, I never cruise the gym. Never. Yeah the idea of hot sweaty men is titillating, but reality is, the shower and locker room just doesn't smell very sexy. I had come out of the shower, and out of the corner of my eye, I think I see a really hot guy. I look over and he is super hot; 6ft-ish, lean, not overly muscular, short blond hair on his head and on his legs. And he sees me looking at him. Instead of sustaining eye contact, I do the Ennis thing and look away by instinct. He proceeds to strip. I noticed, but didn't really register at the time, that he angles his body to face me completely. For the most part, people faces completely into their lockers, or have their back to the wall. This guy, in relation to the wall, was at an odd angle. So while he's facing me, he doesn't look at me again for the rest of the time, that is until he was really to spring the trap, which I should have seen coming. He takes his time displaying his body, which was amazing. Before I realized it, I'm staring at his dick. Suddenly he shakes his hips side to side, snapping me out of my trance. I look up and he completely caught me ogling him. I laughed, and he chuckled. Nothing came of that though. He was interested in an after-gym quickie, and I was heading to a client meeting.

"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

rtprod

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2006, 10:43:55 am »
Great stories everyone.  I've got a quick one -- how about flirting with a really cute gay guy that turns out to be...a "soft butch" lesbian? 

Now THAT one has happened to me.

;D

rt