Our BetterMost Community > The Polling Place

What are your plans for the Fourth of July??

(1/10) > >>

David In Indy:
I'm having some friends over tomorrow for a barbeque and then we're going to my friend's house in Woodruff Place. Their neighborhood is located very close to downtown, and we'll sit up on the roof and watch the fireworks from downtown Indianapolis. My boyfriend is from England and he's never been here for the Fourth of July before. He's looking foward to it.  :D

What do you plan on doing tomorrow?  :)

David In Indy:
Well! I must say this is very disappointing!  :laugh:  :laugh:

Either all of you are doing NOTHING on the Fourth of July, or you just don't want to tell me about it.

Now I know the first part isn't true, so this makes me wonder about the second part.  ???

Is it illegal? Or is it just too embarrassing to mention on the Internet??

Come on! I told you what I'm doing! Now it's your turn.  :D

Shasta542:
Sounds like a fun day, David! We aren't going to have our usual family BBQ this year,  but hope it resumes next year.

Well.......I think I am going to fix my lawn mower and mow my backyard.

Then maybe my cousin and I will take her little boy to a movie and out to eat. Last---if the mosquitoes (our state bird) are not too bad--I will shoot off some fireworks for him out in the country!

And I'm hopin' we have have a Fourth of July 1000th resident to welcome!!

David In Indy:

--- Quote from: Shasta542 on July 04, 2007, 01:16:59 am ---Sounds like a fun day, David! We aren't going to have our usual family BBQ this year,  but hope it resumes next year.

Well.......I think I am going to fix my lawn mower and mow my backyard.

Then maybe my cousin and I will take her little boy to a movie and out to eat. Last---if the mosquitoes (our state bird) are not too bad--I will shoot off some fireworks for him out in the country!

And I'm hopin' we have have a Fourth of July 1000th resident to welcome!!

--- End quote ---

What state do you live in Shasta? I remember camping up in Minnesota a few times. The mosquitoes were really bad up there; ALMOST as bad as they are here!  :D

Shasta542:
OH YEAH.

We got Minnesota and Indiana beat.

I live in

Arkansas:

the Natural State---more like the natural habitat for mosquitoes!!!

(Actually I have never been in MN or IN, so I don't know if we have more. It just FEELS like they are ALL here!!!  LOL.  I guess you will wear eau de OFF for the fireworks tomorrow nite, huh?)  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version