Author Topic: birthday  (Read 2218 times)

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • And French-kissing, too!
birthday
« on: May 01, 2006, 02:28:55 pm »
Isabelle's bday Aug 9. I have absolutely no idea where I am posting this.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 03:53:11 pm by christopher_SLAYERS »
" - I'm vegan now."
"-Vegan? I thought you were still Church of England"

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: birthday
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 02:56:08 pm »
According to a book I have about Destiny, this is what it says about you, beutiful Isabelle:

"Learning to live a more balanced life and getting in touch with those things that make them truly happy will be important for the single-minded souls born in this week who travel the Way of Innocence.  In fact there are many with this configuation who will have to abandon some deeply held beliefes about the value of keeping their heads down and their noses to the grindstone gefore they are able to realize the rich rewards of selfhood that beckon along this road.  It will be especially helpful for these personalities to learn to adequately distinguish thier own inclinations from what is expected of them, and to avoid the tendency to undue self-sacrifice or even masochism.  Yet they will prove themselves survivors in the highest sense, and if they can further allow themselves the freedom that comes with personal resurrection and renewal, their priorities will doubtless become clear."

Don't know if that resonates with you, but thought you might find it interesting!
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 04:23:25 pm »
Yes it does resonate with me a lot, Celeste! That is scary. I think I am heading the way it says I need to. The road seems long yet. However, I am hopeful.

In fact, I was trying to put that date on the calendar, and could see it wasn't going there; that's why I added I had no idea where I was posting it. I am glad you picked it up  :)
" - I'm vegan now."

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2006, 04:50:27 pm »
Ahhh - you know if you want your birthday on the calendar, you simply go to your profile, and modify it to include your birthday, and then it'll show up automatically!  Voila! 

And I looooove that book.  It's been very true what it says about me, so I hope it does the same for others.

Happy birthday, many months in advance!
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2006, 04:53:41 pm »
OOOHHH!!! Duh  :P
" - I'm vegan now."

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2006, 04:59:22 pm »
Err... It is already in my profile, so I guess it will come up in time.
" - I'm vegan now."