Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3172106 times)

Offline Sophia

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Your elbows, try to lick them
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #5360 on: March 25, 2011, 03:44:37 am »
Gay rumors....

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Trs7jgfhCgg[/youtube]

Offline Sophia

• Your elbows, try to lick them
« Reply #5361 on: March 25, 2011, 04:01:20 am »
IKEA best meatballs in LA !?!

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oVap0nDso18[/youtube]

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #5362 on: March 26, 2011, 01:49:51 pm »
Gay rumors....

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Trs7jgfhCgg[/youtube]

The reference is obscure, I guess for me.  Why is this gay rumors?

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #5363 on: March 27, 2011, 02:21:32 pm »
What Jake Gyllenhaal Did While Ex Reese Witherspoon Tied The Knot

All eyes were on Reese Witherspoon Saturday as she exchanged I do's with CAA agent Jim Toth, but what about the Water for Elephants actress' most recent ex Jake Gyllenhaal?

The Love and Other Drugs actor spent the night in the gutter. . . bowling!

Gyllenhaal, 30, and a group of friends (including Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine) spent the evening at the Spare Room in L.A. bowling and drinking Red Stripe beer.

"They looked really into it and seemed really relaxed," a witness tells UsMagazine.com. "As the game progressed, the guys started high-fiving each other; at one point Jake did what looked like a little dance after bowling a spare."

Witherspoon, 35, and Gyllenhaal met on the set of 2007's Rendition and dated until late 2009. Just a few months later in February 2010, the Legally Blonde actress was spotted out with future husband Toth. Still Gyllenhaal, who's been single since his brief relationship with Taylor Swift ended in January, didn't seem to be sweating Witherspoon's wedding. In fact the he even managed to chat up a few ladies at the lanes.

First Gyllenhaal joked with a brunette. "They seemed very comfortable together but not really romantic," says the witness.

And around 1 in the morning, he logged some time with Sweedish model Mini Anden, 32.

"He put his hand on her back, trying to convince her to bowl with them and being really sweet," says the witness. "He looked like he was trying to give her a lesson on bowling. He seemed to want to show off a little bit."

Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #5364 on: March 30, 2011, 06:55:37 pm »

I read in this morning's Metro that over the weekend, Jake was out somewhere promoting Source Code, when he got into what the paper described as "a physical confrontation in the men's room that ended with a visit from police."

The paper said only that someone tried to "snap a photo." There were no more specifics, but my guess would be that someone tried to snap a photo of Little Jake.  ;D

Can you imagine what a photo like that would be worth?  ;D

Yes, imagine--as per the
infamous Taiwanese animators!
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRJgBelJ9ZE&feature[/youtube]
By the way--is that the WORST
artistic rendering of Jake EVER,
or what??  ::) ;D
"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #5365 on: March 31, 2011, 08:49:07 am »
By the way--is that the WORST
artistic rendering of Jake EVER,
or what??  ::) ;D

Or what! Doesn't look anything like him.  ::)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #5366 on: March 31, 2011, 12:18:32 pm »

Or what! Doesn't look anything like him.  ::)

Or his banana either!

:laugh:

"Camping Out"

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #5367 on: March 31, 2011, 02:57:03 pm »
***Beware, the following post contains Source Code spoiler details***

from Belfast Telegraph today:

Gyllenhaal's affinity to fake torso

Thursday, 31 March 2011

Jake Gyllenhaal plays injured US helicopter pilot Captain Colter Stevens in Source Code

Jake Gyllenhaal has maintained a close connection to his torso replica from Source Code.

The Oscar-nominated actor had a life-size replica made of himself - including a severed torso - for Duncan Jones' sci-fi thriller, where he plays injured US helicopter pilot Captain Colter Stevens, and joked about keeping it near him.

"It's now my pillow - I wake up every morning and go 'Aaah, what a wonderful face to wake up to!" he quipped to the Independent.

Jake admitted it was an odd feeling seeing a model of himself.

"It was pretty creepy to behold. They had my eyes moving and my lips, it was quite freaky," he said.

"The process of doing those things, making the cast and everything, is often even weirder than when you see the result of it because it's so suffocating and strange. But I've never seen something that looked so much like me."

He added: "I even took a picture of it with me with my thumb up and then got really paranoid because I didn't want anyone to steal my phone and find my picture and be like, 'That's the end of the source code!' The brilliance of the artistry of how they did it is what blew me away more than anything."

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/film-tv/news/gyllenhaals-affinity-to-fake-torso-15132588.html#ixzz1ICkKZZPN
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 11:42:16 am by southendmd »
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #5368 on: March 31, 2011, 10:19:15 pm »

Guess Who?

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfL3lWNOOoQ&feature=player_embedded#at=27[/youtube]
at=27

"Camping Out"

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #5369 on: March 31, 2011, 10:25:49 pm »

Way to go, Jake's Mom!

(You too, Sophia--thanks!)

"Camping Out"