Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3137071 times)

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #5450 on: January 18, 2012, 11:48:27 am »
Oh my God!  Does anyone else but me want to shove a sock in this girl's mouth?  What in the world does a 22-year-old child know about heartbreak?  I think she targets certain men, just so she can keep her "career" going.  What will she ever find to sing about once her heart stops getting broke?  And has she ever one single time taken even the slightest percentage of responsibility for these dozens of failed relationships?  She gives a bad name to country music, far as I'm concerned.  I'd like to force-feed her some Patsy Cline and Kitty Wells and Loretta Lynn and Emmylou Harris and June Carter Cash and....
~~~

Taylor Swift's Next Album Will Be About 'Crash-and-Burn Heartbreak'
The singer also listed some of the warning signs she has learned to watch out for when dating a man.

12:22 PM PST 1/17/2012 by Elizabeth Snead

Vogue writer Jonathan Van Meter followed Taylor Swift around during last fall's New York Fashion Week, going from the front row of the Rodarte show to the showrooms of Alexander Wang and Prabul Gurang.

While fashion was a topic, they talked about her work, her life and her loves. And the 22-year-old pop singer, famous for writing about her soured romances (Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal), says that her fourth album will be about still more heartbreak.

"There’s just been this earth-shattering, not recent, but absolute crash-and-burn heartbreak," she explained. "And that will turn out to be what the next album is about."

But she's now learned some lessons and has posted warning road signs on her rocky romantic road. One says beware of the guy who's impressed too much by her celebrity. “That’s maybe something to be aware of. That will fade fast. You can’t be in love with a Google search," she said.

She's also ready to hit the brakes if a guy makes fun of her security staff. This is serious, people. "I don’t have security to make myself look cool, or like I have an entourage," she explains."I have security because there’s a file of stalkers who want to take me home and chain me to a pipe in their basement.”

She will swerve suddenly if a guy makes fun of her or puts her down to make himself feel better. And she can't handle dating famous guys who are always hiding from the paparazzi. "If you care about privacy to the point where we need to dig a tunnel under this restaurant so that we can leave? I can’t do that," she said.

Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Sophia

• Your elbows, try to lick them
« Reply #5451 on: January 30, 2012, 05:28:13 pm »
he is back in NYC

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #5452 on: March 08, 2012, 07:42:02 am »
from Belfast Telegraph today:

Gyllenhaal gears up for Motor City

Thursday, 8 March 2012

Jake Gyllenhaal is being linked to Motor City

Jake Gyllenhaal is in negotiations to star in the thriller Motor City, according to reports.

Mamma Mia! star Dominic Cooper was originally linked to the role, but the British actor had to pull out due to scheduling conflicts.

The film, directed by US filmmaker Albert Hughes, will also star Zombieland actress Amber Heard and Oscar-nominated Gary Oldman, Variety said.

The movie features the story of a criminal who, after being released from prison, begins tracking down the men who framed him.

Donnie Darko and Brokeback Mountain star Jake, last seen in Source Code, is appearing next with America Ferrera in End Of Watch.

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/film-tv/news/gyllenhaal-gears-up-for-motor-city-16128242.html#ixzz1oQiu7Szj
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Jake Jake Jake! M. Gyllenhaal plays serial killer in new French music video!
« Reply #5453 on: March 12, 2012, 09:41:07 pm »

The Shoes
Time To Dance
(Official Video)

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pt9wnawn7xQ[/youtube]
Published on Mar 12, 2012 by noisey

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-57395626-10391698/jake-gyllenhaal-plays-disturbed-serial-killer-in-new-music-video/

Jake Gyllenhaal
plays disturbed serial killer
in new music video

By Lauren Moraski
March 12, 2012 3:50 PM

(CBS News) Jake Gyllenhaal has played a lot of roles, but you may not have seen him like this before. The actor plays a serial psycho killer in a new video by French electro-pop act, The Shoes.

In the psycho-drama music video for "Time To Dance," Gyllenhaal chases his victims up fire escapes, behind back alleys and through dark bars and strip clubs, killing them one by one with swords and other weapons.

This isn't Gyllenhaal's first stab at music videos. He previously starred in Vampire Weekend's "Giving Up the Gun" video. Next up for for the 31-year-old star is a role in the upcoming film, "End of Watch," which also stars Anna Kendrick and America Ferrera.

The Shoes have remixed, produced and arranged music for various artists, including Shakira and Lana Del Rey.

Also posted in Culture Tent Thread: Disturbing! Jake Gyllenhaal plays serial killer in new (8:35) French music video
http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,49786.msg628782/topicseen.html#msg628782
"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5454 on: March 12, 2012, 11:01:50 pm »
Oh my God!  Does anyone else but me want to shove a sock in this girl's mouth?  What in the world does a 22-year-old child know about heartbreak?  I think she targets certain men, just so she can keep her "career" going.  What will she ever find to sing about once her heart stops getting broke?  And has she ever one single time taken even the slightest percentage of responsibility for these dozens of failed relationships?  She gives a bad name to country music, far as I'm concerned.  I'd like to force-feed her some Patsy Cline and Kitty Wells and Loretta Lynn and Emmylou Harris and June Carter Cash and....
~~~

Taylor Swift's Next Album Will Be About 'Crash-and-Burn Heartbreak'
The singer also listed some of the warning signs she has learned to watch out for when dating a man.

12:22 PM PST 1/17/2012 by Elizabeth Snead

Vogue writer Jonathan Van Meter followed Taylor Swift around during last fall's New York Fashion Week, going from the front row of the Rodarte show to the showrooms of Alexander Wang and Prabul Gurang.

While fashion was a topic, they talked about her work, her life and her loves. And the 22-year-old pop singer, famous for writing about her soured romances (Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal), says that her fourth album will be about still more heartbreak.

"There’s just been this earth-shattering, not recent, but absolute crash-and-burn heartbreak," she explained. "And that will turn out to be what the next album is about."

But she's now learned some lessons and has posted warning road signs on her rocky romantic road. One says beware of the guy who's impressed too much by her celebrity. “That’s maybe something to be aware of. That will fade fast. You can’t be in love with a Google search," she said.

She's also ready to hit the brakes if a guy makes fun of her security staff. This is serious, people. "I don’t have security to make myself look cool, or like I have an entourage," she explains."I have security because there’s a file of stalkers who want to take me home and chain me to a pipe in their basement.”

She will swerve suddenly if a guy makes fun of her or puts her down to make himself feel better. And she can't handle dating famous guys who are always hiding from the paparazzi. "If you care about privacy to the point where we need to dig a tunnel under this restaurant so that we can leave? I can’t do that," she said.

Finally  someone who sees her like I do.  An immature, self obsorbed whiner.  I am so over her.  Like I was ever into her...?  Not.

Beautiful mind

• BetterMost Supporter!
Jake Jake Jake! M. Gyllenhaal plays serial killer in new French music video!
« Reply #5455 on: March 13, 2012, 06:42:26 pm »

http://www.vulture.com/2012/03/time-to-dance-video-jake-gyllenhaal-fences-kills-hipsters-looks-sad.html#

‘Time to Dance’ Video:
Jake Gyllenhaal Fences,
Kills Hipsters,
Looks Sad

By Amanda Dobbins
Yesterday at 4:45 PM

How’s it going with Jake Gyllenhaal, you’ve maybe been wondering, for no reason other than that Jake is very likable and has been slightly M.I.A. of late. What has he been up to since that worm-eating Man vs. Wild appearance? If you spend a lot of time contemplating celebrity psyches, then perhaps you’d become concerned about Jake. (Where has he gone? Did the worms disagree with him? etc.) And if you hadn’t, the video for  "Time to Dance," from the French duo known as the Shoes, will surely jump-start your worrying. Watch as Jake, zooted out on all manner of substances, dons a fencing suit and kills his roommates. See him stalk through abandoned hallways and smash faces Drive -er style. Count the drops of sweat on his despondent face as he ponders the meaningless of it all (except for killing people, brutally, which we’re pretty sure he believes in. Also, seagulls.). Oh no, Jake Gyllenhaal! This is troubling! (But welcome back, you were missed.)

Also posted in Culture Tent Thread: Disturbing! Jake Gyllenhaal plays serial killer in new (8:35) French music video
http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,49786.msg628832/topicseen.html#msg628832

"Camping Out"

Offline Sophia

« Reply #5456 on: March 19, 2012, 06:04:05 pm »
Mr G is up for a new movie by Denis Villeneuve called An Enemy, Jake will do the lead or should I say the leads. He will play two character who accidentally meet up and discover his double.

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #5457 on: March 19, 2012, 08:32:38 pm »

Mr G is up for a new movie by Denis Villeneuve called An Enemy, Jake will do the lead or should I say the leads. He will play two character who accidentally meet up and discover his double.

Cool!!!
Thanks, Sophia!!

(Fingers crossed!)

:D :D :D

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118051649

Jake Gyllenhaal
in talks for 'Enemy'

Denis Villeneuve on board to direct indie based on novel

By Justin Kroll
Posted: Mon., Mar. 19, 2012, 2:18pm PT

Gyllenhaal

Before directing Hugh Jackman in "Prisoners," Denis Villeneuve will helm the indie "An Enemy" with Jake Gyllenhaal in negotiations to star.

Javier Gullón is penning the adaptation based on the novel "The Double" by Jose Saramago.

The story revolves around a dysfunctional history teacher who accidentally discovers his exact double on a rented DVD, seeks him out and ends up turning both of their lives upside down.

Niv Fichman of Rhombus Media will produce along with Miguel Angel Faura of Roxbury Pictures, in association with Mecanismo Films in Madrid.

Alliance Films will distribute in Canada and Pathé in the U.K. and France. Pathé will also handle international sales.

Villeneuve will likely shoot "Enemy" before "Prisoners" as Jackman is now busy filming Universal's "Les Miserables."

Gyllenhaal would play two roles in the film, described by sources as "dark and edgy."

Gyllenhaal just finished production on the gritty cop drama "End of Watch." He'd also been considering the revenge thriller "Motor City" but a deal could not be worked out and he had to pass.

The WME-repped Gyllenhaal was most recently seen in Summit's "Source Code." Open Road bows "End of Watch" on Sept. 28.

Villeneuve is repped by CAA and Claude Girard.

Contact Justin Kroll at [email protected]

Also posted in Culture Tent Thread: J. Gyllenhaal Possibly to be His Own Double in Denis Villeneuve's "An Enemy"
http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,49799.msg629061/topicseen.html#msg629061

"Camping Out"

Offline Sophia

« Reply #5458 on: March 20, 2012, 05:29:32 pm »

Cool!!!
Thanks, Sophia!!

(Fingers crossed!)

:D :D :D

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118051649

Jake Gyllenhaal
in talks for 'Enemy'

Denis Villeneuve on board to direct indie based on novel

By Justin Kroll
Posted: Mon., Mar. 19, 2012, 2:18pm PT

Gyllenhaal

Before directing Hugh Jackman in "Prisoners," Denis Villeneuve will helm the indie "An Enemy" with Jake Gyllenhaal in negotiations to star.

Javier Gullón is penning the adaptation based on the novel "The Double" by Jose Saramago.

The story revolves around a dysfunctional history teacher who accidentally discovers his exact double on a rented DVD, seeks him out and ends up turning both of their lives upside down.

Niv Fichman of Rhombus Media will produce along with Miguel Angel Faura of Roxbury Pictures, in association with Mecanismo Films in Madrid.

Alliance Films will distribute in Canada and Pathé in the U.K. and France. Pathé will also handle international sales.

Villeneuve will likely shoot "Enemy" before "Prisoners" as Jackman is now busy filming Universal's "Les Miserables."

Gyllenhaal would play two roles in the film, described by sources as "dark and edgy."

Gyllenhaal just finished production on the gritty cop drama "End of Watch." He'd also been considering the revenge thriller "Motor City" but a deal could not be worked out and he had to pass.

The WME-repped Gyllenhaal was most recently seen in Summit's "Source Code." Open Road bows "End of Watch" on Sept. 28.

Villeneuve is repped by CAA and Claude Girard.

Contact Justin Kroll at [email protected]

Also posted in Culture Tent Thread: J. Gyllenhaal Possibly to be His Own Double in Denis Villeneuve's "An Enemy"
http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,49799.msg629061/topicseen.html#msg629061

Mr Cool John... thanks for the info!

I keep my fingers crossed too. Seems to be a very interesting story.

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #5459 on: April 04, 2012, 08:56:51 am »
from Belfast Telegraph today:

Ellen Pompeo: Jake Gyllenhaal hit on me

Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Ellen Pompeo says that a young Jake Gyllenhaal, flirted with her during a chance meeting 10 years ago.

The Grey's Anatomy actress recalled walking into an audition only to find out that the young man she would be reading with was the same one she had randomly met.

"I had met Jake a couple of weeks prior on the sidewalk!" she told reporters at a recent press conference.

"I walked into the room and I saw Jake and I said, 'Oh my God, it's you!' We sort of bumped into each other. He told me I was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen."

Ellen, who plays Meredith Grey in the top medical drama, said she "fell to her knees" but knew she could not take things further.

"I said, 'He's 12! And maybe we'll see each other again and I should leave!' There were sparks, but we just bolted."

Ellen, 42, said that director Brad Silberling picked up on the tension between them.

"We were like, 'No, we don't know each other. We made love to each other not speaking on the sidewalk, but we don't' know each other!'" Ellen laughed.

Jake, 31, and Ellen ended up starring together in the 2002 film Moonlight Mile.

© Cover Media

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/ellen-pompeo-jake-gyllenhaal-hit-on-me-16140111.html#ixzz1r4krWVKZ
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...