Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3138338 times)

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #5460 on: April 05, 2012, 09:06:41 am »
Jake Gyllenhaal 'works out to Jay-Z'
Thursday Apr 5 2012

Jake Gyllenhaal was spotted mouthing the words to Jay-Z's 99 Problems while taking part in a spin class recently.

The Hollywood actor reportedly taught the session as he cycled next to an instructor at SoulCycle in Union Square in New York on Monday.

Jake donned "a black tank top, shorts and full beard dripping in sweat" as he rode the instructor's bike at the spin class and lip-synced "I got 99 problems but a b**ch ain't one," a spy told the New York Post.

The hunky actor's love of spin class has been widely reported in the past.

Jake celebrated his 31st birthday last December with a workout at SoulCycle before heading out to dinner with friends. The Source Code star sweated it out at the gym and then enjoyed a meal with his sister Maggie Gyllenhaal, Love and Other Drugs co-star Oliver Platt and other close friends at a steakhouse.

Jake is a regular to the class which he is said to attend every Friday. He is believed to be a big hit with the ladies at the gym. The spin enthusiast reportedly works out with Ugly Betty star America Ferrera's husband Ryan Piers Williams.

"He's always there," a source told the New York Post in a previous report. "And he gets a lot of female attention."

Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #5461 on: April 05, 2012, 10:18:12 am »

Jake Gyllenhaal 'works out to Jay-Z'
Thursday Apr 5 2012

Jake Gyllenhaal was spotted mouthing the words to Jay-Z's 99 Problems while taking part in a spin class recently.

The Hollywood actor reportedly taught the session as he cycled next to an instructor at SoulCycle in Union Square in New York on Monday.

Jake donned "a black tank top, shorts and full beard dripping in sweat" as he rode the instructor's bike at the spin class and lip-synced "I got 99 problems but a b**ch ain't one," a spy told the New York Post.

The hunky actor's love of spin class has been widely reported in the past.

Jake celebrated his 31st birthday last December with a workout at SoulCycle before heading out to dinner with friends. The Source Code star sweated it out at the gym and then enjoyed a meal with his sister Maggie Gyllenhaal, Love and Other Drugs co-star Oliver Platt and other close friends at a steakhouse.

Jake is a regular to the class which he is said to attend every Friday. He is believed to be a big hit with the ladies at the gym. The spin enthusiast reportedly works out with Ugly Betty star America Ferrera's husband Ryan Piers Williams.

"He's always there," a source told the New York Post in a previous report. "And he gets a lot of female attention."

12 E 18TH ST   
BTW. 5TH AND BROADWAY
NEW YORK, NEW YORK 10003

;D ;D ;D

"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #5462 on: April 05, 2012, 11:31:15 am »
I'll keep my eyes peeled for Jake.  I'll be rehearsing at Broadway and 19th Street starting the 16th.  8)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #5463 on: April 05, 2012, 12:39:59 pm »

I'll keep my eyes peeled for Jake.  I'll be rehearsing at Broadway and 19th Street starting the 16th.  8)

AHEM! There is a really nice wine bar called Tarallucci E Vino with a nice outside area immediately  across SoulCycle.

Just So You Know.   ;D ;D ;D

15 East 18th Street
New York, NY 10003
(212) 228-5400

taralluccievino.net
http://www.yelp.com/biz/tarallucci-e-vino-new-york-2

(Seriously, nice place--I go to the one on First Ave and 10th Street--you'll like it!)

http://gothamist.com/2005/12/02/camera_in_the_k_3.php

Camera in the Kitchen: Tarallucci e Vino

and when the weather starts being nice, you can happily sit for hours :   ::) ::)

You might know Pepi di Giacomo and Luca di Pietro from the East Village bakery-become-coffee haven, Tarallucci e Vino where they sell their namesake's signature semolina cookies and lots of vino right along with Roman coffee beans and a smattering of panini. Following suit, the duo have just opened a new wine bar, patisserie, and coffee spot of the same name at 15 East 18th St. (between Broadway & 5th), showcasing more pastries, more wine, more coffee, and adding a repetoire of cheeses, salads, panini, quiches, and mouth-watering entrees including quail and polenta and pork loin that will fill even the most discerning palette. At the bar space in the front, one can choose from over a dozen wines poured by the glass, and snack on complimentary plates of olives or bite-sized panzerotti. The main dining space is elevated--beautifully--and there, options range from sauteed artichokes with black olive puree to potato gnocchi with speck and radicchio. Gothamist also stole a taste of the ricotta and spinach fritata panini, which comes spread with an artichoke mayo on ciabatta bread with greens lightly doused in homemade balsamic vinaigarette, one of their sandwiches not to be missed.

To accomodate the wayfarer without time to sit and mosey around inside, there is Tarallucci To Go, a concession-stand sized storefront offering more of the same espresso, pastries in the morning, and panini and gelato for lunch. Take a peak, and, if, like Gothamist you work in the neighborhood, you might find yourself a frequent (or addicted) visitor.

Tarallucci e Vino is located at 15 East 18th St. between Broadway & 5th Avenue. (212) 228-5400.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 02:20:44 pm by Aloysius J. Gleek »

"Camping Out"

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #5464 on: April 05, 2012, 12:43:30 pm »

....Take a peak, and, if, like Gothamist you work in the neighborhood, you might find yourself a frequent (or addicted) visitor.

What were we saying? "We Aspire to Inspire....Addicted, Obsessed..." etc.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 02:25:26 pm by Aloysius J. Gleek »

"Camping Out"

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #5465 on: April 05, 2012, 01:24:48 pm »
Happy Passover!
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=V4xwR0VPzbs#![/youtube]
Former IMDb Name: True Oracle of Phoenix / TOoP (I pronounce it "too - op") / " in fire forged,  from ash reborn" / Currently: GeorgeObliqueStrokeXR40

Online southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #5466 on: April 05, 2012, 01:48:15 pm »
Oh, to be a fly on the locker room wall...

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #5467 on: April 05, 2012, 02:21:07 pm »
AHEM! There is a really nice wine bar called Tarallucci E Vino with a nice outside area immediately  across SoulCycle.

Tarallucci e Vino is located at 15 East 18th St. between Broadway & 5th Avenue. (212) 228-5400.

Thanks, John!  I think I know where to have lunch on Fridays.  8)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #5468 on: April 05, 2012, 02:34:52 pm »

Thanks, John!  I think I know where to have lunch on Fridays.  8)

Oh, I'll be there, too! (Now, where are my opera glasses....)

"Camping Out"

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #5469 on: April 05, 2012, 05:05:54 pm »
Geez, I didn't realize I would stir up such a ruckus with that article.  I figured you New Yorkers already had the skinny on his day-to-day schedule.  If you spot him, sharing of pics is much appreciated.
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...