Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3178512 times)

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #2510 on: February 12, 2007, 02:22:40 pm »
Gotta check out the BAFTA thread on one of these new forums around here.  Personally, I'm getting a little lost. 

Jude posted a running commentary.

The gist of it is this:  remember Jake's story about being a lifeguard and peeing on some girl who was bitten by a jellyfish? (Please tell me you remember...)  Well, this apparently got recounted last night and Sir Ian "acted out" peeing on Jake. 

I guess you had to be there.

Mind you, I didn't even see it.  All this, and without Stephen Fry.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 02:29:41 pm by southendmd »

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #2511 on: February 12, 2007, 09:21:00 pm »

The gist of it is this:  remember Jake's story about being a lifeguard and peeing on some girl who was bitten by a jellyfish? (Please tell me you remember...)  Well, this apparently got recounted last night and Sir Ian "acted out" peeing on Jake. 

Did you feel embarrassed?  Sir Ian and Jake were being good sports about it, but the commentator was so amateurish and lame, I was wincing.  The woman - forgot her name - pretty much just let Jake wander off without a word after crawling under the ropes after Helen Mirren showed up.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #2512 on: February 12, 2007, 11:54:44 pm »
Gotta check out the BAFTA thread on one of these new forums around here.  Personally, I'm getting a little lost. 

Jude posted a running commentary.

Mind you, I didn't even see it.  All this, and without Stephen Fry.

he told that story on jay leno, and on conan o brian also

Beautiful mind

Offline David

« Reply #2513 on: February 13, 2007, 08:54:12 am »
so what are you saying?     I can cover myself with Jelly fish and Jake will pee on me?     Sounds kinky, but if that is what it takes to get his attention!    LOL.

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2514 on: February 13, 2007, 05:37:42 pm »
Jake looking tired out on the town in London Monday night after BAFTAS.  He was on his way to get sushi at NOBU.  I think the blog space is too big to handle all the other Perez Hilton garbage. 

If you wanta see Jake looking tired, here is the link.

http://perezhilton.com/topics/jake_gyllenhaal/jc_chasezs_biggest_fan_20070213.php

Some ppl posted some rather naughty comments.  "Ah, he looks like my mechanic."  Well, he can't look like a god all the time.  :D

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2515 on: February 13, 2007, 07:10:05 pm »
Honey, he looks just *fine* to me.  Perez Hilton (and all the negative commenters, oh, and Ted Casablanca, too, just for good measure) can all kiss my lily white ass.  And I bet it'd be the best-looking thing they've kissed in a long, loooooong time, too.

No more beans!

Offline delalluvia

• "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #2516 on: February 13, 2007, 09:25:28 pm »
He looks just fine to me, too.  He doesn't look tired either.  He just looks like he's busy doing something other than looking at the paparazzo and the flash is so strong, it's drowned out his color.

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #2517 on: February 13, 2007, 10:31:19 pm »
PerezHilton is so trashy.  I just hate the way they call him "GyllenHO"  >:(  really pisses me off.  I'm with ednbarby they can kiss my grits and stay the hell away from Jake.
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2518 on: February 15, 2007, 05:10:28 pm »
What Dot said.  Perez Hilton, Ted Casablanca, and the rat bastards responsible for the WFT site (which I refuse to read but have heard enough about that I don't have to to know how totally fooked up it is) can all kiss my lily-white ass.  Did I say that already?  They can kiss it again, then.  Speculating about our idols' personal lives is all fine and good over a lovely dinner and fine wine, but to construct whole websites/pages based on it and then be so mean-spirited about it all besides is beyond rude.  Were these people raised by wolves?  Hell, I'm giving wolves a bad name.  Hyenas?

No more beans!

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #2519 on: February 17, 2007, 01:35:38 pm »
Here's some good news with some interesting wording. (Of course we already knew this!)

Source: newsamericanow.com
Moldova.ORG -- Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal’s steamy clinch in “Brokeback Mountain” was named the best screen kiss of all time, according to Contactmusic. The man-on-man cowboy action beat off stiff rivalry from Audrey Hepburn and George Peppard in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”, and Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in “Mr. and Mrs. Smith”.  Same-sex smooch fans voted Selma Blair and Sarah Michelle Gellar’s kiss in “Cruel Intentions” into fifth place, according to the poll carried out by online DVD rental site Lovefilm.com.  (italics mine)

As far as the "washed-out" photo of Jake, the whole series is posted on iheartjake. He looks exhausted and/or drunk. It also looks like someone was holding his shoulder so he didn't fall.

cc33
The interview was with Ruby Waxman and if it's not on YouTube it is on iheartjake. It was embarrassing. Sir Ian was very interested in Jake being a lifeguard. It still doesn't quite explain pantomiming the peeing, however.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 12:47:38 pm by coffeecat33 »