Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3178356 times)

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #2620 on: March 05, 2007, 10:08:17 pm »
Leslie, what a gorgeous photo of Jake.  I never saw that one.

Did anyone notice that Saturday Night Live reran Jake last Saturday, to coincide with the Zodiac premiere?  Even though I had taped it (yes, on tape, over an old episode of Dynasty LOL), I watched it anyway, and Jake was even better the second um, yeah, second time around.

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2621 on: March 06, 2007, 05:43:31 pm »
What happened there, Opinionista?  (or anyone else who knows . . . )  What did they make her go through?  Paparazzi outside the hospital or something?

Apparently when she was leaving for the hospital there were a bunch of papparazi waiting for her ouside her building. And also, after she gave birth a reporter from People kept buzzing her intercom to get her to talk about the birth, with absolutely no consideration for the baby or herself. I don't know what they did in the end to get rid of the reporter, but Maggie was very pissed.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline opinionista

« Reply #2622 on: March 06, 2007, 05:45:25 pm »
I found this on Page Six via Gawker. It's kinda stupid but a bit amusing. I can't believe Jake's way of shopping for underwear was considered newsworthy!

March 6, 2007 -- JAKE Gyllenhaal is way beyond the simple choice of boxers vs. briefs. A shopper in Bloomingdale's underwear department recently watched the "Brokeback Mountain" star with a salesman "combing through every style . . . A good 10 minutes later, Jake was still at it . . . holding up a pair of tight white briefs that he'd pulled out of the package to examine, as if he'd never seen tighty whities before in his entire life. It was hilarious. He looked very confused and had a furrowed brow . . . He was examining undies like an anthropologist in the city's most highly trafficked department store
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2623 on: March 06, 2007, 06:04:29 pm »
Maybe he wasn't buying them for himself?     ::)

A gift for Austin or Heath perhaps?

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #2624 on: March 06, 2007, 06:40:15 pm »
ake was still at it . . . holding up a pair of tight white briefs that he'd pulled out of the package to examine, as if he'd never seen tighty whities before in his entire life.

Maybe he goes commando so much of the time that it is a relatively new thing for him?

(Actually, I could go my whole life w/o seeing 'tighty whities' and be much happier for it . . . yuck.) :P

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #2625 on: March 06, 2007, 06:46:03 pm »
um... does this say what I think it says!? 

OMG!!  Spunk Spesh!?!  Looks like a unique fan base was onto Jakey well before he floored us all as Jack!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2626 on: March 06, 2007, 06:56:07 pm »
OMG!!  Spunk Spesh!?!  Looks like a unique fan base was onto Jakey well before he floored us all as Jack!

:laugh:

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2627 on: March 06, 2007, 08:48:45 pm »
Maybe he goes commando so much of the time that it is a relatively new thing for him?

Not to mention he had to make sure they were large enough to get that monster in there...

No more beans!

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #2628 on: March 06, 2007, 08:52:52 pm »
Not to mention he had to make sure they were large enough to get that monster in there...

ROFLMAO  :laugh:

Laura - good t' see ya gal - it's been a while!  ;)

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #2629 on: March 08, 2007, 09:37:02 am »
I miss Jack Twist