Author Topic: Jake Jake Jake!  (Read 3178747 times)

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Jake Jake Jake!
« Reply #4230 on: August 15, 2008, 04:18:17 pm »

Here's a link to the thread about it.  The thread is called "Ted and Lisa's Excellent Adventure" and it's in the Open Forum.

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,21796.0.html

:D

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #4231 on: August 15, 2008, 05:54:39 pm »
Hot and dirty certainly is SEXY.....

My fave is Olivier Martinez........if you have ever seen him in "Unfaithful" you can see he is hot and dirty even after he has had a shower.......
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4232 on: August 15, 2008, 08:02:02 pm »
Yep!

Hey, buffymon, you're gonna love how the rest of the story turned out! It's wonderful to read! :D

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4233 on: August 16, 2008, 03:59:52 pm »
Reese Witherspoon is not only woman to covet Jake Gyllenhaal:

Mandrake hears that a woman who was working at Ealing at the same time as the 27-year-old Hollywood actor has been banned from the celebrated studios for life after expressing her feelings for him.

The woman, who is said to be an employee of Slingshot productions, posted a Mills & Boon-type note on the wall in her office praising Gyllenhaal as an object of romantic passion.

A mischievous colleague took the note and slipped it under the door of one of the trailers for the film, allegedly sparking a major stalker alert.

It is even claimed that Jerry Bruckheimer, the film's producer, telephoned Ealing from Los Angeles to demand that the person responsible for writing the note be fired.

This is, however, denied by Bruckheimer, whose spokesman tells me: "No such phone call was made." The studio is said to have pointed out that it couldn't sack the woman because she didn't work for Ealing. Instead, she was allegedly banned for life.

A Slingshot spokesman says: "I am aware of the incident you are talking about, but we do not want to comment."

Ealing Studios also declines to discuss the matter.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/mandrake/2570805/Reese-Witherspoon-is-not-only-woman-to-covet-Jake-Gyllenhaal.html

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4234 on: August 16, 2008, 04:52:47 pm »
Oh my. That was extreme for that woman to do that, MilAn.

Lots of girls are in LOVE with Jake. He's a studmuffin. :-*

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #4235 on: August 17, 2008, 01:22:03 pm »

The woman, who is said to be an employee of Slingshot productions, posted a Mills & Boon-type note on the wall in her office praising Gyllenhaal as an object of romantic passion.

FYI, I Googled to find out what a "a Mills & Boon-type note" might be, and found comparisons to Harlequin Romances.  Here is a sample eBay page of "Mills & Boon-type" book titles.  Surprising how many remind me of BBM:

Family Secrets  by Margaret St. George           A Prince for Jenny  by Peggy Webb

Sight of a Stranger  by  Sandra Field                 An Eagle Swooped  by Anne Hampson

Two’s Company  by Carole Mortimer               Phantom Lover  By  Susan Napier

Without Love  by Jessie Steele                            Oregon Brown  by  Sara Orwig

Once Burned Twice as Hot  by  Patt Bucheister

The Dreamweavers:  Gambling Lady  by  Gail Douglas

In Daddy’s arms  by Marcia Evanick                 The Blackthorn Brotherhood  by  Diana Whitney
Almost Married  by  Carol Grace                        Honorbound  by  Tracy Hughes

Relentless by  Patt Bucheister                               The Colour of Desire by Emma Darcy

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4236 on: August 17, 2008, 08:55:31 pm »
Wow. I gotta read those, Elle.

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4237 on: August 20, 2008, 07:35:55 pm »
Guess what. Something funny I just realized. Jake has long hair right now and my hair was recently done, and now, it's almost as long as his is. No joke! It was longer than usual!:o

Offline Gabreya

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #4238 on: August 23, 2008, 01:31:10 pm »
Have a great weekend, fellow Gyllenhaalics! :D

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #4239 on: August 23, 2008, 03:23:47 pm »
Donnie Darko is on tv tonight. It's on late, so I'll record it and watch it later. I haven't seen it before but it sounds interesting. The comment in the tv magazine was, 'a very good movie, but I haven't got a clue what it is about'  ;D
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'