Author Topic: For your health, please read!  (Read 2398 times)

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
For your health, please read!
« on: May 03, 2006, 01:30:47 pm »
Hello to this new forum!

In light of the recent coverage about how everything will be left up to us if/when the Asian Flu hits the human population, (and in light of the chaos and challenges predicted) I wanted to share some information with everyone here.

http://www.perelandra-ltd.com/Avian_Flu_Pand_W1726.cfm

This is a link to a page on the Perelandra website, which is all about working directly with nature to cope with the challenges to our health. When I say "working directly with nature," I mean working with the intelligent entities in nature. This may seem "out there" to a lot of people, and it's certainly is "outside of the box" of conventional western medical thinking, or western thinking, period. But I have used processes and products from this company for nearly 10 years now, and trust me, it's worked wonders for me.

This link contains a rather overwhelming amount of information. But I urge everyone to print out at least the first section or two, and sit down to read it with an open mind. The time you spend now in considering what to do and how to prepare for the epidemic will really be worth it if it hits, and most people feel it's a question of when, not if.

Thanks for looking, and feel free to PM me with questions. I am currently using some of the things mentioned in the article.

In good health,

Jenny
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

TJ

Re: For your health, please read!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 04:36:59 pm »
Here in the USA, almost all commercially sold eggs and chickens come from places where wild birds cannot get to the hens who lay the eggs or the chicks raised in shut-up buildings.

For human to get the avian bird flu in the USA, he would have to come in contact with a bird which was an outdoor bird or eat the eggs of a hen that was a "free-range bird." Free-range means they are not kept in small pens or indoors; but, allowed to roam in the open.