Author Topic: --->>Make a donation, will ya?  (Read 14285 times)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: Make a donation, will ya?
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2006, 09:45:25 pm »
Sure enough, Leslie!  ;D
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline bbm_stitchbuffyfan

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Ennis and Jack are Forever
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2006, 10:29:13 pm »
Wow, I was so totally unaware of this, it's hardly even funny... (Well, okay, it's still pretty funny.)

I will donate!
If you'd just realize what I just realized then we'd be perfect for each other and we'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other now
We missed out on each other now

R.I.P. Heath Ledger

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2006, 10:41:47 pm »
I admit that I have never paid attention to the ads on the right hand side.  I will now.  :)

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2006, 04:15:50 pm »
-~BUMP~-

vkm91941

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2006, 05:45:09 pm »
Yep the costs of keeping this place open and running fast and smooth will only grow as we grow in size as a community so if you can, just $5 helps, please consider donating and if you can't I'll include a little extra in my next donation for all those who cannot.

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2006, 05:00:12 am »
Bump....I'm digging again!
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline welliwont

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2006, 12:35:02 pm »
TREMBLAYANS!

I ain't a moderator, and I ain't the boss but I am an old-timer with a calculator. As of right now, our little Chez Tremblay crowd has generated 58.1% of the posts here at Bettermost. Thanks to Philip and Co. for giving us this safe haven and allowing us to blab our fingertips off about any old topic that enters our BBM-addled brains (occasionally, the topics are even BBM related, imagine!).

As Phil so modestly notes over on the "Anyting Goes" board: "We hardly cover the hosting bill with the ads that do appear on here...Paypal contributions generally make a far bigger difference."

When we first arrived here, people were asked to make a donation...even $5 makes a difference. If you did, THANK YOU! If you didn't, whatchya waitin' for? A matin' call? If yes, then I'm callin' ya! Turn your head to the right. Click the PayPal Donate button. It is easy to do...you'll feel good about it...Philip will thank you....and we can be assured of a long and happy life for Bettermost.

DO IT!

Now, back to our reguarly scheduled discussion....

Leslie
xo

Maybe it's time for another round of donations?

Here's my bit of encouragement to all the Brokies... Would whomever believes that they have gotten $20 (or $10, or $5) honest dollars of enjoyment from the BetterMost Home Away From Home please line up in an orderly fashion to make your volunteer donation!   :D :D  This donation is to defray some of the costs incurred in keeping this site up and running.

And I would also like to thank our hosts Phillip and John for making this Haven for us Brokies!   :-* :-*

Jane
Then the clouds opened up and God said, "I hate you, Alfafa."

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2006, 12:47:11 pm »
Oops!

I forgot, but now it's done.

Thanks, Philip!

xxxx
John
 ;D
"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2006, 12:49:39 pm »
BUMP!!!
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2006, 12:57:20 pm »
Thanks, Friends, for the reminder... I can't make it rain money like L.D. Newsome, but I want to do what I can.  BetterMost is a huge bargain!  I'm glad I can't quit you.    ;)  -- Alec

"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."