Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3768392 times)

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #1710 on: March 28, 2007, 12:37:16 am »
Phooey, it worked for me.

Try this one.

http://www.realmovienews.com/movies/8790

moremojo

Four degrees of separation...
« Reply #1711 on: March 29, 2007, 12:25:03 pm »
Glancing at a review of Shooter today (which, in all honesty, doesn't sound like my cinematic cup of tea), I noted that Rade Serbedzija is among the cast...which means I conceivably can claim about four degrees of separation from our man Heath!

An explanation: Back in 1999, I took a friend (half-Yugoslav [father was half-Serb, half-Hungarian], half-French) to see the film Eyes Wide Shut. During the course of the movie, when actor Rade Serbedzija appeared on screen (playing the character Milich), my friend exclaimed (quietly) "That's my brother-in-law!" He explained to me after the film that Serbedzija was married to his younger half-sister, and was actually quite a well-known and respected actor in the former Yugoslavia. And though Serbedzija had informed my friend that he had worked with Tom Cruise, my friend didn't realize that their mutual film was Eyes Wide Shut. (Incidentally, Serbedzija told my friend that he found Cruise a very nice and attentive person, and felt great respect and admiration for him).

And today, learning that Serbedzija is in the new film with Kate Mara, I calculate that about four degrees of acquaintance separates me from the talented Mr. Ledger. There's me, then my friend, then Serbedzija, then Ms. Mara, and finally Heath! Kinda neat, no?

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #1712 on: March 29, 2007, 12:41:57 pm »
Very neat! But I'm still not gonna see Shooter (it was painful enuf seeing Eyes Wide Shut!) Has he been in any other films??

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1713 on: March 29, 2007, 12:48:45 pm »
Very neat! But I'm still not gonna see Shooter (it was painful enuf seeing Eyes Wide Shut!) Has he been in any other films??

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0784884/

He's been in a bunch of things. Interesting, he was Emile DeBecque in the remake they did of South Pacific a few years ago.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1714 on: March 29, 2007, 05:51:35 pm »
I had live eye contact with Heath at the Aero.  Just pinching myself to remember it's true.  I kept worrying that I was freaking him out by staring, so I would look away when he looked my way.  So, and here's the cool part - I have five degrees of separation from you, Scott.  :)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1715 on: March 30, 2007, 03:20:23 am »
Fellow Heathens!
A few more wallpapers!  :)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1716 on: March 30, 2007, 03:21:24 am »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1717 on: March 30, 2007, 03:22:54 am »

moremojo

« Reply #1718 on: March 30, 2007, 09:36:26 am »
So, and here's the cool part - I have five degrees of separation from you, Scott.  :)
And there should be some four degrees less come Memorial Day weekend at Estes Park! :)

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1719 on: March 30, 2007, 11:58:42 am »
If someone put this up, good, sorry if I am repeating--just have been some slow to get caught up--

On E! they have "Forty Hottest Celebrity Hookups" and Heath and Michelle are number 14
nice little segment, good Heath pictures and a couple of statements by both of them.