Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3768139 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #1730 on: April 01, 2007, 05:16:43 pm »
I have always thought that Joseph G-L looks very much like Heath!  They would be very convincing as brothers in a movie together!

Check out these pictures:  8)

JGL from "Treasure Planet"

Heath from "2 Hands"

Xchyler, you did it!  These are perfect.  I was on IMDb last night trying to find a photo of J G-L that would match up to one of Heath in my memory, but gave up.  [Insert clapping emoticon here.]

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1731 on: April 01, 2007, 05:28:03 pm »
FYI there is a Heath interview in the latest issue of Newsweek---he talks about preparing for Joker role, and the Candy dvd--it is good read.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17888861/site/newsweek/

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1732 on: April 01, 2007, 05:34:18 pm »
Just a reminder, Heathens!

We have a big day coming up in three days....April 4th, Heath's birthday. Someone posted an address where we can send cards.

In honor of the day, I think we should all post one Heath picture, and it has to be your absolute favorite. I am giving you some advance warning so you can go through your archives, scrapbooks and photo albums and finds the one that makes you the most tingly, the most heart throbbingly heathenesque of all.

Posting begins at midnight on April 4th. Midnight in whatever time zone you are in
(which means the Australian Heathens will have a jump on the rest of us, but I can wake up to some good ol'Heath hotness).

Have fun, folks!

(Hey, I started this thread. I get to plan the special celebrations! Yee haw!)

L
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 01:21:00 am by Ellemeno »
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1733 on: April 01, 2007, 05:39:06 pm »

We have a big day coming up in three days....April 4th, Heath's birthday. Someone posted an address where we can send cards. In honor of the day, I think we should all post one Heath picture, and it has to be your absolute favorite. I am giving you some advance warning so you can go through your archives, scrapbooks and photo albums and finds the one that makes you the most tingly, the most heart throbbingly heathenesque of all.

L

You're on!
I got a few faves.  I'll put them together in one picture for the occasion!  8)

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1734 on: April 01, 2007, 05:39:40 pm »

We have a big day coming up in three days....April 4th, Heath's birthday. Someone posted an address where we can send cards. In honor of the day, I think we should all post one Heath picture, and it has to be your absolute favorite. I am giving you some advance warning so you can go through your archives, scrapbooks and photo albums and finds the one that makes you the most tingly, the most heart throbbingly heathenesque of all.

Posting begins at midnight on April 4th. Midnight in whatever time zone you are in (which means the Australian Heathens will have a jump on the rest of us, but I can wake up to some good ol'Heath hotness).

Have fun, folks!

(Hey, I started this thread. I get to plan the special celebrations! Yee haw!)

L

Superb idea, o Thread Starter.  If you remind me, I'll put this up in the banner starting maybe half a day before the first midnight?  Your Foolish Admirer

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1735 on: April 01, 2007, 05:42:55 pm »
Superb idea, o Thread Starter.  If you remind me, I'll put this up in the banner starting maybe half a day before the first midnight?  Your Foolish Admirer

Great idea. Thank you. I'll work on remembering and reminding.

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #1736 on: April 01, 2007, 11:18:10 pm »
Amazing separated-at-birth pairing, Xchyler! They really should play brothers. And although I always think of Heath as way older than JGL, they're actually only two years apart. (Maybe that's because I've seen JGL in so many kid roles, but I've never seen him play an almost-40-year-old!)

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #1737 on: April 02, 2007, 02:00:06 am »
FYI there is a Heath interview in the latest issue of Newsweek---he talks about preparing for Joker role, and the Candy dvd--it is good read.

Nice article, loved the way he side-stepped all the personal questions....this must be his new way of handling all that.  Sounds to me like they got married.  All that talk about it being private and sacred and just for them, then pointing out the wedding rings while neither confirming nor denying.  Good for them, I hope they live happily ever after.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 02:15:29 am by dot-matrix »
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1738 on: April 02, 2007, 02:13:58 am »

Thanks Patty!  I interpret his responses to say that they HAVE gotten married.  And he loves to jump off things.  And he's been going around the house practicing his Joker laugh.  :)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 01:52:16 am by Ellemeno »

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #1739 on: April 02, 2007, 04:22:00 am »

Thanks for posting this link ranchgal.

I also read it that they indeed are married.

Great idea, Leslie. And thanks for the advance warning  ;D. It will be a tough decision.

They really should play brothers. And although I always think of Heath as way older than JGL, they're actually only two years apart. (Maybe that's because I've seen JGL in so many kid roles, but I've never seen him play an almost-40-year-old!)

I've never heard of JGL before. But while skimming through his pics on imdb, I also thought that he looks much younger than Heath.

In some pics he has a big resemblance with Heath, in others I think he looks like a mixture between Heath (cheeks, dimples, chin) and Keanu Reeves (eyes).