Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3767979 times)

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #1940 on: April 18, 2007, 05:06:45 pm »
That is one cute Heath-baby. The perfect mix of mom and dad. As for paps and pics, Michelle and Heath are pretty fiercely protective of their privacy and the security of their child. As long as they are in the public eye she will be as well. If a photo is taken with their knowledge and agreement I have no problem with it being posted-it was their decision. I don't, however, condone "invasion" photography.

This appears to be approved:

"Matilda Ledger visits mom on set
By Sarah, CBB News Editor
 Michelle Williams had a special visitor today on the set of her film, Incendiary, in London. Matilda Rose Ledger, 17 months, ran to Michelle on a walkway on the second floor, where mom scooped her up into a hug. No Heath Ledger spottings though - Matilda was with a friend of Michelle's.

Matilda wears No Added Sugar's Happy Bunny tee ($41)."

Heathen

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1941 on: April 18, 2007, 06:14:24 pm »
Thanks ranchgal!

Oh... so Heath's father is a designer!

Heath designs too, or wants to do so?

And does Heath race cars?

Hugs!

His father is a mechanical engineer---and his designs are improving and building car engines, not a designer as in rooms or buildings.  Strictly speed, and grease/oil.
No, Heath doesn't design that sort of stuff, and is not an engineer---though he is starting to direct videos and maybe movies in his future, he does have artistic leanings though, he  paints, and he writes poetry, and is getting into photography, and is quite good and pretty serious about it I hear.
His father said once that he sort of expected Heath to want to race, but Heath has no desires in that direction, and never cared for racing cars.  Though he loved his first muscle car--a mustang, had it sent to Australia too.

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #1942 on: April 18, 2007, 06:56:16 pm »
Thanks ranchgal !

You say that Heath: he  paints!

Do you mean create paintings like on canvas? Any proof of that?

Hugs!

Offline ranchgal

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1943 on: April 18, 2007, 11:37:50 pm »
Not that any of us real people will see so far-SIGH
there was an interview some years ago, maybe the Vanity Fair, I can't remember, I have it someplace though, but Heath's Dad, had mentioned that Heath painted the ceiling on his room in some abstract skyline type mural that he was very impressed with  it at the time, and Heath had told him he was going to be an artist, and be very good at it.   And he had other canvas type paintings at his parents---and who knows, maybe now in one of his own houses, but I doubt he will be selling any of, or letting it be open to the public at least at this stage.   And with his now blooming/booming acting career in full swing, I don't know how much he paints any more, as this part of the article/interview was talking about Heath while he was still in Australia and starting to do Sweat, it was like background info, leading into his current career--I keep thinking he was starting to film  A Knights Tale which is why the mag wanted to interview him.  I am not sure if he really has any time to actually paint much anymore.
But who knows what the future might bring??

And I know in another interview, possibly an internet article, he said he wrote some poetry almost every day--NOW that is something I would dearly love to read sometime if he ever lets any of it out of his own journals.  But there again, I doubt I will ever get to see any of it.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 11:43:05 pm by ranchgal »

Offline Artiste

« Reply #1944 on: April 19, 2007, 09:02:01 am »
Thanks ranchgal !

I am happy about your information.

It could become handy for Heath to create paintings again
since he wants to do films,
because certain movies require that art!!

And often a storyboard can be made with paintings and/or drawings.
Even poetry can be illustrated that way too!

If I was doing art exhibitions in Los Angeles again,
I would invite him to show his art. Where does he live?

If you have any more information about his creations,
please let me know,

hugs!!

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1945 on: April 20, 2007, 06:52:53 pm »
Even though it's encouraging the bottom-feeding paparazzi, I couldn't resist posting this because of Heath's hunky hirsute homie.  (I'm a sucker for aliterations, lol!)

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1946 on: April 21, 2007, 02:52:54 am »
This came out today.  Is it First Photo: Heath Ledger as The Joker in The Dark Knight?

http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/04/20/first-photo-heath-ledger-as-the-joker-in-the-dark-knight/

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #1947 on: April 21, 2007, 11:07:07 am »
Thanks for the link, Elle.  Here's the larger photo.  Notice any shades of BBM there?  ;)

Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #1948 on: April 21, 2007, 11:32:10 am »
  Notice any shades of BBM there?  ;)

Sure enough:

Teton Homes  :)

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1949 on: April 23, 2007, 02:09:39 am »

Heath Ledger Cantando

Filmed at the high school my husband and then my niece graduated from.  I remember when they were making this film my niece was very excited, and I had never heard of any of these teenyboppers at the time so I didn't care.   ::)  Oops. 

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaYlv0XnWmw[/youtube]