Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3768324 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #1950 on: April 23, 2007, 07:27:26 am »
Supposedly there was a second Heath picture as the Joker, but Teresa from heathledgercentral.com says it is a photoshopped fake. You can decide for yourself but looking at these (and reading the article) I believe Teresa is correct.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/04/22/second-photo-heath-ledger-as-the-joker/

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1951 on: April 23, 2007, 07:29:54 am »
A bit more on The Dark Knight:

According to sources, "The Dark Knight" is now doing "pre-production filming" in Chicago. The production will spend six days in the Windy City before jetting over to London to do almost all of the movie. Those pics you saw last week (the blurry ones of Heath Ledger as The Joker) were from Chi-town, which is where part of a bank robbery sequence is being shot.

Regarding cast, fans of character actor William Fichtner will be happy to know that he's been cast as a bank manager. (If you don't recognize the name, I bet you know the guy from movies like "Armageddon," "Go," "Ultraviolet," and "Blades of Glory.") Also, Joker's gang will be portrayed by actors Michael Stoyanov, William Smiley, and Matthew O'Neil.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1952 on: April 23, 2007, 09:02:55 am »
Heath Ledger Cantando

Filmed at the high school my husband and then my niece graduated from.  I remember when they were making this film my niece was very excited, and I had never heard of any of these teenyboppers at the time so I didn't care.   ::)  Oops. 

Heath Ledger cantando y bailando, hehehe. Those subtitles were so awful! I wonder who did that translation. LOL
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #1953 on: April 23, 2007, 09:20:21 am »
Those pics you saw last week (the blurry ones of Heath Ledger as The Joker) were from Chi-town, which is where part of a bank robbery sequence is being shot.

So you're saying I could run into Heath at any minute in a bookstore or coffee shop?  :o

*** CLUNK! ***

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1954 on: April 23, 2007, 09:29:13 am »
So you're saying I could run into Heath at any minute in a bookstore or coffee shop?  :o

*** CLUNK! ***

Sure can. Especially if you are anywhere near Franklin & Van Buren.

More info here: http://www.superherohype.com/news.php?id=5537

L

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1955 on: April 23, 2007, 09:42:51 am »
For the truly obsessed, here's a YouTube of filming that occurred on Saturday in Chicago. It doesn't look like much, but Katherine, maybe you'll recognize some of the locations?

No sign of Heath, no sign of anybody, really.

http://www.superherohype.com/news.php?id=5544

L

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #1956 on: April 24, 2007, 01:22:38 am »
another family photo posted on Celebritie Babies, scanned from US Weekly end of March

Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #1957 on: April 24, 2007, 01:26:15 am »
This does not appear to be the doctored Candy photo and was posted on ABC arts and entertainment about an hour ago....what do you think?  My hair use to turn green if I spent too many days in the swimming pool in the summer when I was a teenager  ;)

Heath the Joker
By Clayton Bloom. Posted: Tuesday, April 24 2007 .

The first pics of Heath Ledger as you've never seen him before are here, and they're spooky.

Heath will play the maniacal Joker in upcoming Batman flick The Dark Knight and has been testing some make-up for the part.

The green hair, pale skin and cheekbone to cheekbone scar are a far cry from his previous characters.

Question is, will he live up to the high benchmark set by Jack Nicholson as the Joker in Tim Burton's 1989 Batman?
http://www.abc.net.au/news/arts/theshallowend/200704/s1905030.htm
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 02:56:44 am by dot-matrix »

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1958 on: April 24, 2007, 01:51:57 am »
another family photo posted on Celebritie Babies, scanned from US Weekly end of March

You sure that's Heath?

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #1959 on: April 24, 2007, 02:07:48 am »

You sure that's Heath?

It does not look like Heath to me, but to be fair they did not say it was Heath only that it was a family photo. This gentleman could be another member of the immediate family. Now I do think he looks a little like Heath, certainly enough to be related.