Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3768513 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #1970 on: May 01, 2007, 12:56:19 am »
This probably sounds stupid, but I don't get it.  Is "riddling" a UK term for something?   [slinks off]

I didn't (still don't) get it either.

KATHERINE!!!  YOU COULD BE IN A MOVIE WITH HEATH!!!!  DO IT, GIRL, FOR US!!!!!

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1971 on: May 02, 2007, 07:31:32 pm »

I didn't (still don't) get it either.

I think it's because boxer shorts, being somewhat bulky, would look terrible worn under a skin tight body suit.

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • no way out but through
« Reply #1972 on: May 05, 2007, 09:28:14 pm »
Leslie - thanks for prowling superhero sites for us!!  I do appreciate the info.  (and am currently speculating on how Heath would look in a skin tight green unitard??)

;D
“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #1973 on: May 06, 2007, 04:59:57 am »
We're just glad he's not playing The Riddler. "

IT has nothing to do with the UK, it is Batman superhero fan language,   basically they are talking about the Riddler's costume in the earlier Batman flims/tv etc,  the Riddler was another anti Batman villian who wore a sort of green onepiece leotard with ???? all over it, sort of like the trapeze artists do, and some dancers, and it was SKIN tight on most of him!!  where as Joker wore regular suits of a type.   The boxer shorts would be More than obivious beneath the Riddler's costume, which is why they are glad that is NOT the villian Heath is playing.  It is   Mostly for Batfans cause they will all know the Riddler and what he usually looks like.    Don't worry cause there are a lot of Heath fans who are only now being introduced to "Batfan" lingo. LOL :)

I'd say one doesn't wear any underwear at all under such a tight fitting Riddler's costume.....

So if Heath played the Riddler instead of the Joker he'd go commando all the time instead of wearing Batman boxers.
What a nice idea....  ;D

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #1974 on: May 06, 2007, 12:22:12 pm »

Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Artiste

« Reply #1975 on: May 06, 2007, 12:26:56 pm »
Heath does smile like a Joker!!

Wow, wow, in such pics.

Hugs!

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #1976 on: May 06, 2007, 12:46:37 pm »
I'd say one doesn't wear any underwear at all under such a tight fitting Riddler's costume.....

So if Heath played the Riddler instead of the Joker he'd go commando all the time instead of wearing Batman boxers.

Wow!  Now why didn't *that* happen? I still think playing the Joker is a terrible career choice for him, but if it *had* to be a superhero fantasy film thingie, then a skin-tight costume sure wouldn't have gone amiss. Would even make *me* pay up happily for the ticket!  :P

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1977 on: May 11, 2007, 07:02:41 am »
Taking a break from shooting the upcoming "Batman" sequel, Heath Ledger strolled the streets of London yesterday pushing around his daughter Matilda Rose in a stroller. Daddy day care, anyone? Ledger, who will take on the role of The Joker in "The Dark Knight," was on diaper duty on the streets of Soho while Matilda's mommy Michelle Williams films "Incendiary" in the UK's capitol with Ewan McGregor.

Perhaps a remake of "Mr. Mom" is in Heath's future.

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Artiste

« Reply #1978 on: May 11, 2007, 03:43:33 pm »
Where does he learn to do such faces?

Wondering if he has such a teacher for facial expresssions?

Hugs!!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #1979 on: May 11, 2007, 04:05:27 pm »
Where does he learn to do such faces?

Wondering if he has such a teacher for facial expresssions?

Hugs!!

I don't know. But that's one of the things I love about Heath; his facial expressions. He seems to have a cute smirk or expression for every situation.  :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.