Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3768340 times)

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #2000 on: May 20, 2007, 01:19:39 pm »
great antidote pic meryl

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #2001 on: May 20, 2007, 06:32:44 pm »
Brrrr!!  :o

Antidote needed!  One Ennis pic coming up.  :P

Ahhh, Theres my Brown Eyed man!

Much better!! ;D
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #2002 on: May 21, 2007, 12:05:28 am »
Just came upon this in my cyberwanderings:

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #2003 on: May 21, 2007, 07:41:54 am »
Just came upon this in my cyberwanderings:

Very nice! ;D
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2004 on: May 21, 2007, 11:29:53 am »
According to a couple of different sources, that Joker photo of Heath is legit. This is from an Australian newpaper:

NO joke, this is what Heath really looks like in character for the new Batman film.

Fans were set in a spin by a spoof mock-up that whizzed around the internet earlier this year, purporting to show the star in make-up as the Caped Crusader's arch-enemy The Joker.

But today we can show you the real thing.

A movie tie-in website has revealed a sneak peek of what Australian actor Ledger will look like in the sequel to Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, which is filming now.

Two websites created to tie-into the film, I believe in Harvey Dent and I believe in Harvey Dent too, have enabled viewers to assemble the picture of Ledger in full-Joker makeup, pixel-by-pixel.

The websites are part of a guerilla advertising campaign by studio Warner Bros, to promote the forthcoming Christopher Nolan directed film, and feature another of the movie's stars, Aaron Eckhart as Harvey Dent, who becomes the villian Two-Face in the comic-book continuity of Batman.

The Dark Knight is expected to be released next year.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,21767009-5006002,00.html

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2005 on: May 21, 2007, 11:32:04 am »
And another report:

The dark and grainy image shows Ledger's character in the 2008 movie will appear less clownish and more gothic than in previous incarnations of the Joker.

While it is difficult to tell whether his hair will be classic Joker green, Ledger's lips are clearly less red and more scar-tissue pink.

The heavy scarring relates to part of the Joker's fictional origin, when the character fell into a vat of chemicals while escaping from Batman — and emerged as a clownish maniac.

Earlier this month Christian Bale, who will play Bruce Wayne in the new movie, said he is thrilled by Heath's portrayal as his arch-enemy.

"He is a great choice for it. I like it, personally," said Bale.

"Heath has a really crazy take for playing that role. He's going to do something really different with it."

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=268288

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline oilgun

« Reply #2006 on: May 21, 2007, 01:43:20 pm »
According to a couple of different sources, that Joker photo of Heath is legit.

Thanks for posting those articles, MainWriter.  I was hoping that the above version of the Joker would be legit, it's so damn creepy and effective (unlike the previous photoshopped disaster we've all seen).  Now I really can't wait to see the movie!  Just thinking about it gives me a woody and I'm not even a Batman fanboy.  I actually only purchased the DVD of Batman Returns when I found out that Heath would be in the next film. 

I was pleased to see that Aaron Eckhart would be playing Harvey Dent/Two Face, he should be perfect for the role.  All hail Christopher Nolan!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #2007 on: May 21, 2007, 02:48:55 pm »
Yes, I have a lot of faith in Christopher Nolan. I loved Memento, liked Insomnia and The Prestige, and thought the first Batman movie was interesting. So I'm optimistic about this one!

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #2008 on: May 22, 2007, 02:17:48 am »
I have no doubt Heathbaby will give those nattering nabobs of negativism some serious "in your face"!

Heathen

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #2009 on: May 22, 2007, 07:25:29 am »
Yes, I have a lot of faith in Christopher Nolan. I loved Memento, liked Insomnia and The Prestige, and thought the first Batman movie was interesting. So I'm optimistic about this one!

I have a feeling this may become my first superhero movie ever.... I've seen parts of various Superman and Spiderman movies over the years, but never made it through a whole movie. And I never saw the slightest bit of any Batman movie (or comic for that matter). But with Heath and Christopher Nolan as director, I think it can't be too bad.
Who would've thought it...  :laugh: