Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3768728 times)

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #2100 on: June 24, 2007, 03:24:06 am »
TIme for a little early birthday to myself.  From our Hunkiedom series

I think this might be my favorite Heath pic of all time. Cute, long-haired, and even smiling!

yb

« Reply #2101 on: June 24, 2007, 03:57:19 am »
There are some photos and a video on Splash News of Heath with Matilda taken in NYC a couple of days ago, we can do without the nasty comments but the photos are cute, here's the link:

http://www.splashnewsonline.com/2007/06/20/heath-ledger-takes-matilda-for-a-walk/#more-14451

And on HLC, there are a few photos of Heath taken in NYC yesterday.

Apparently he's having a break from the filming of TDK.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2102 on: June 24, 2007, 07:52:07 am »
Good pictures, yb, thanks for posting! And it is good to see Matilda actually on her feet for once, and not strapped into her stroller.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #2103 on: June 24, 2007, 10:58:10 am »
Whew! Nasty comments is RIGHT! Who are those posters -- trolls migrated over from imdb?!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2104 on: June 24, 2007, 11:42:22 am »
It took me a few times of reading "Gyllenhaal" before I registered they meant Maggie.  Why do people say such ugly things about people they don't even know, and who haven't done a thing in the world to them?

Looking at that video with my mama eyes, I see a lot to like about Heath's parenting - he engages verbally and physically with Matilda at every turn.  But ugh - that photo of her looking toward the camera and clinging to his leg.  Makes me want to apologize to her for even looking at the photos (which, I admit, I did for several minutes, trying to wring all info out of them I could). 

He looks like he's in lean, working-out shape.   One of my favorites is him playing "After you, Alphonse" with the fellow in blue.  But then ugh, the other guy who reaches over and touches Matilda's head, while blocking their exit from the place, and then looking over at the paparazzi.  Ugh.  Ugh.  Ugh.

I could never ever live that life.  I wonder how celebrities stand it.

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2105 on: June 24, 2007, 01:44:31 pm »
That site is something else!  I felt like taking a shower after reading those hateful comments.  It's easy to assume that the posters are just stupid kids but sadly, I'm sure some of them are stupid adults. There is this one hateful b!tch on the IMDb Heath board that spews similar bile and she claims to be married with kids.  I hope it's not true, I hate the idea of those people procreating, lol!

Anyway, Heath looks mighty fine!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #2106 on: June 24, 2007, 05:20:06 pm »
I know this is the stock answer to this kind of situation, but those people really seem pathetically insecure. Why else would you spend so much energy trying to feel superior to some celebrity you don't even know?

Offline Clyde-B

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
« Reply #2107 on: June 24, 2007, 05:59:23 pm »
I know this is the stock answer to this kind of situation, but those people really seem pathetically insecure. Why else would you spend so much energy trying to feel superior to some celebrity you don't even know?

That crowd sounds like "Boys and Girls in the Band."

Too scary for me.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2108 on: June 24, 2007, 06:14:21 pm »
And to counteract all those negative comments, I think we need a few Heath pictures. How about...

Heath dancing...

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2109 on: June 24, 2007, 06:16:09 pm »
Heath in Venice...

L