Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3769422 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #2110 on: June 24, 2007, 06:17:09 pm »
Young Heath looking adorable...

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2111 on: June 24, 2007, 06:19:37 pm »
Heath kissing.... (yeah, I know, it is the wrong kiss but still, I like Heath kissing anyone...)

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2112 on: June 24, 2007, 06:21:42 pm »
Heath looking the way we like him best...

L

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2113 on: June 24, 2007, 09:33:50 pm »
You know, I saw "1408" today, with another one of my favorite actors, John Cusack.  And what sticks out the most in my mind hours later?  This beach dude who came up to John's "Michael" after he'd gotten caught in the undertow while surfing and was lying on the beach spitting out water, and, leaning over him, said "You all right, buddy?"  HE LOOKED JUST LIKE HEATH.

Since the filmmaker showed that not once, but twice, I gotta wonder...  Coincidence?  I think not.

No more beans!

mvansand76

« Reply #2114 on: June 25, 2007, 08:57:54 am »
I was on the Empire Film Magazine forum:

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=20726&page=2

And someone wrote there:

I think Ledger's casting is a very inspired one; he's definetly a good enough actor and it'll be intriguing to see how he's goin to pull off the role...... but I still find it hard to believe that Ennis Del Mar is goin to be playing the greatest superhero villain ever! : /

LOL! Thought that was cute. Anybody from here write that?

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2115 on: June 25, 2007, 05:54:03 pm »
Some more recent pictures of our man hath, with a nice smile. Unfortunately, he also has a cigarette...

http://flynetonline.buzznet.com/2007/06/heath-ledger-wants-you.html

L

Offline opinionista

« Reply #2116 on: June 26, 2007, 05:49:12 am »
Some more recent pictures of our man hath, with a nice smile. Unfortunately, he also has a cigarette...

http://flynetonline.buzznet.com/2007/06/heath-ledger-wants-you.html

L

I don't think he looks his best on those pictures. I could swear he is hung over. Anyway, what got my attention were the comments. Apparently there are a few people who seem to be trying to get the rest of us believe they are Heath's personal biographers. There's one who went as far as to say that Heath sleeps around when Michelle is away. WTF? How could they possible know that? Give me a break.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2117 on: June 26, 2007, 01:05:28 pm »
You know, I saw "1408" today, with another one of my favorite actors, John Cusack.  And what sticks out the most in my mind hours later?  This beach dude who came up to John's "Michael" after he'd gotten caught in the undertow while surfing and was lying on the beach spitting out water, and, leaning over him, said "You all right, buddy?"  HE LOOKED JUST LIKE HEATH.

Since the filmmaker showed that not once, but twice, I gotta wonder...  Coincidence?  I think not.

So, Barb, what did you think of 1408, anyway? I just read the Pajiba review and I might actually be persuaded to go see a horror movie...and I usually don't do horror!

www.pajiba.com/1408.htm

L

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #2118 on: June 26, 2007, 01:40:10 pm »
Heath looking the way we like him best...

L

Ahhhhhhhhh!  ;D
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2119 on: June 27, 2007, 12:33:37 am »
Cute.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~