Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3912499 times)

mvansand76

Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #2710 on: September 15, 2007, 06:03:59 am »

But then the image here under the link made me smile. Was taken Friday, apparently. Was there ever a kid who looked more than her dad than Matilda does?  :)  She's even wearing stripes. Aaawwww. She's such a total cutie! (And her mom too IMO).

Oh gosh, she is the cutest baby (toddler now) I have seen in ages (well apart from my own nephew and niece). She does look strikingly like her father, down to the way she looks into or past the camera. Makes me even more sad to see the sad look on her father's face in the preceding pics. I bet he misses his little girl. I have never seen a baby look like her father as much as Matilda looks like her father. Soooooo cute, it puts a smile on my face!

:)

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #2711 on: September 15, 2007, 12:33:04 pm »
. . . journalism at its lowest, but Daily Telegraph is a notorious tabloid, you really couldn't expect much from them.

True, true.  They have a gallery entitled "Australian versus European Women" with 2 pictures of Salma Hayek, who is . . . Mexican.

???

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • no way out but through
« Reply #2712 on: September 15, 2007, 02:49:53 pm »
Heath Ledger dates Helena Christensen

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22416674-5012964,00.html

I'm taking it with a grain of salt for now...  about 2 minutes prior to the first H.C. linkage, there was also a linkage with Kate Bosworth...
“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • no way out but through
« Reply #2713 on: September 15, 2007, 02:52:11 pm »
They obviously don't have pics of them together so they cut-and-pasted something. However the truth level to that, Heath sure *has* been out and about these last couple of days. There's images and film snippets enough to prove that in addition to stories like the Helena one, and you need search no further than a couple of Heath fan sites for it.

Agree with you Laura - reading that whole "article" made me mad, though it's not worth it of course. "Cheer up Demi Moore, there's always Heath Ledger?!?" As a comment to the (married, AFAIK) Demi's troubles in getting roles at her age. How stupid and sexist *is* that?  ::)   (OK, I'm marveling at my own ability to get riled by silly celebrity stuff. Thought I was past that a long time ago. Though the difference in media's and the industry's treatment of men and women celebrities is quite infuriating.)

But then the image here under the link made me smile. Was taken Friday, apparently. Was there ever a kid who looked more than her dad than Matilda does?  :)  She's even wearing stripes. Aaawwww. She's such a total cutie! (And her mom too IMO).

I wonder who is standing next to Michelle in that pic?  They both looked cute, hopefully both happy.
“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #2714 on: September 15, 2007, 10:37:48 pm »

From this morning's (Sydney) Sunday Telegraph, under the headline "Stars Join the NY Catwalk Crowd," after reporting on Bette Midler's attendance at the Zac Posen show with her daughter, Sophie, (with a lovely pic of them both - they sure do look alike!) there follows this:

"Looking as shiny and expressionless as an inflatable doll, (Victoria) Beckham was snapped in a tight purple and blue number, and later changed into a slinky green and black dress as she watched Oscar de la Renta's show. Nearby was newly single Heath Ledger who could have done with a hair wash and an iron. Sporting his usual rumpled eclectic look and a greasy ponytail, the Brokeback Mountain star was in no mood - as per usual - for the media."

There's a head and shoulders pic of Heath attached to the article, complete with striped scarf and the caption, "Rumpled: Heath Ledger."
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • no way out but through
« Reply #2715 on: September 15, 2007, 11:44:21 pm »
It appears Heath is not the first celebrity to make interesting sartorial choices...

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,4145.msg252384.html#msg252384

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #2716 on: September 17, 2007, 11:50:02 pm »
A 43 second interview with Heath

(It starts at the 2:00 mark.)

http://www.allocine.fr/video/laminute/default_gen_cmedia=18746255.html

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2717 on: September 18, 2007, 12:01:39 am »
According to HeathLedger.net, this photo was taken by Helena Christensen, the model he has purportedly stepped out with at least once, since he and Michelle announced their break up.

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #2718 on: September 18, 2007, 12:23:13 am »
In the New York Times article Helena Christensen is proported to have said they are just friends that they have been friends for years since he was dating Naomi Watts.  I guess it just depends how much spin you wanna put on it.  Sort like the socalled Jake and Reese on again off again and yet no one has ever seen them together except once when she gave him a ride home.  I hate gossip and innuendo  :(
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #2719 on: September 18, 2007, 11:29:39 am »
Heath talking about his role as the Joker, in English, although the video is mostly in French. Heath comes on at about the 2 minute  mark.

http://www.allocine.fr/video/laminute/default_gen_cmedia=18746255.html

If you don't feel like watching the video (although if you don't feel like watching it, I have to ask, what are you doing on the Heath, Heath, Heath thread anyway?), here is what he says:

In a videotaped interview with Allocine.fr, Ledger said, "The Joker, so far, is definitely the most fun I've had with any character. He's just out of control. He has no empathy. He's a sociopath, psychotic, mass-murdering clown. And I'm just thoroughly, thoroughly enjoying it. It's exceeded any expectations I've had in terms of what the experience would be like. So it will be interesting."

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!