Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3769558 times)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #3350 on: December 19, 2007, 10:15:40 pm »
Hey, Heathens, I just got a nudge from one of our dial-up users who's having troubles reading the thread because of how slowly pictures download for them.  Would you do me a favor and review these 3 guidelines?

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,15644.0.html

Thanks!  :-*

Meryl (in mod mode)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #3351 on: December 19, 2007, 10:36:21 pm »
Elle E. Meno-

I know I can always find you here

Am I gonna see you anytime soon??

O0

Heathen

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #3352 on: December 19, 2007, 10:55:33 pm »
He is not in it for the money he is a serious actor who loves what he does and makes movies for the challenge. 

I completely agree with that statement and that is one of the big things that made me like Heath right away. He is also not into the glitz and glamour.

yb

« Reply #3353 on: December 20, 2007, 02:21:16 am »
Have you heard about the rumour that Heath may back out of 'Tree of Life' and that Brad Pitt is considering taking over his role?  What I find odd is, a few days ago, it was reported that Pitt said on Charlie Rose's show that he'll be doing a small role for 'Tree of Life', but suddenly a few days later, he may replace Heath.  I am gutted but if it turned out to be true, I think itd be due to conflict of schedule as Heath is now filming the Terry Gilliam film, I doubt it can finish by early next year.

Offline Nikita111

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #3354 on: December 20, 2007, 10:10:58 am »
Have you heard about the rumour that Heath may back out of 'Tree of Life' and that Brad Pitt is considering taking over his role?  What I find odd is, a few days ago, it was reported that Pitt said on Charlie Rose's show that he'll be doing a small role for 'Tree of Life', but suddenly a few days later, he may replace Heath.  I am gutted but if it turned out to be true, I think itd be due to conflict of schedule as Heath is now filming the Terry Gilliam film, I doubt it can finish by early next year.

I love Brad but honestly he is not as good actor as Heath. And I was a huge BP fan for almost 12 years.

It is Brad's curse that every male actor outshines him in acting in his movies. Like Ed Norton, Eric Bana and most recently Casey Affleck.

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #3355 on: December 22, 2007, 12:42:44 am »

Hey Friends!

Heathen

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #3356 on: December 22, 2007, 05:47:34 am »

Hey Friends!

Hey Rouxb Heath ProulxB - dang, now you've got me all confused  ;) :laugh:

Hiya friend! *waves*

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #3357 on: December 22, 2007, 06:00:28 am »
Hey-hey-hey  to all of you!  :-*

Certainly a big loud  hiya to Ruby and Chrissi - if not for Heath, I'd a never met you two in RL. I'd say I've got *lots* of things to be grateful to HL and JG for!  :)

Aaaaanyway, I'm quietly excited because I saw that Entertainment Weekly presented two different lists of their "10 Best Movies of the year" ('tis certainly the season for all those lists of "best and worst of everything") and;

Both the "Best Movie" lists include I'm not There and Zodiac! (The former even top of the list in the one case).

I think that's just so wonderful.... and I'm looking so much forward to eventually, at long last, finally getting to see "I'm not there" towards the end of January!!

Offline Nikita111

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #3358 on: December 22, 2007, 07:28:26 am »
I'm not there is good movie I suppose. Pity that Cate Blanchett took the whole shine.
But in Zodiac case Robert downey Jr did also.

Poor our boys. At least heath will shine in Dark Knight.

Offline oilgun

« Reply #3359 on: December 22, 2007, 10:41:12 am »
I love Brad but honestly he is not as good actor as Heath. And I was a huge BP fan for almost 12 years.

It is Brad's curse that every male actor outshines him in acting in his movies. Like Ed Norton, Eric Bana and most recently Casey Affleck.

I still like Brad, he gets better and sexier with age, but you're right, he's like a character actor trapped in a leading man's body.  He seems to do best in secondary roles.