Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3769241 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #3380 on: December 31, 2007, 06:15:31 pm »
Interesting little news item....

Radcliffe Beats Notable Actors for Role

While I don’t think anyone would argue that Daniel Radcliffe has turned out to be perfect for the once-in-a-lifetime role of Harry Potter, it’s nice to see the actor stretching himself beyond the single franchise. Proving he can be a member of the Hollywood elite, Radcliffe has beaten much more proven actors like Heath Ledger and Orlando Bloom for the role of photojournalist Dan Eldon, reports WENN.

The movie, titled Journey, will focus on the Somalian civil war. Eldon was one of four journalists who found themselves in Somalia at the time of the uprising and wound up stoned to death in 1993. The movie is based on a compilation of Eldon’s journals.

Eldon’s mother, Kathy, told the press that she felt Radcliffe was the perfect choice for the role to play her son because ”Dan was a boy emerging into manhood.” I’m not sure I’d be bragging much about that being the rationale behind the casting if I was Radcliffe, but he should welcome the opportunity to continue to build as an actor. I’ve heard good things about the briefly released December Boys, and Radcliffe’s growth over the course of the Harry Potter movies has definitely shown he has potential.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Radcliffe-Beats-Notable-Actors-For-Role-7349.html
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Nikita111

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #3381 on: January 01, 2008, 04:44:03 am »
I love Heath darling

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #3382 on: January 02, 2008, 03:54:04 am »
Gacked from Coffeecat over at Live Journal -- A Dark Knight teaser I've not seen before:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgOi9sXSY6I[/youtube]

(1:28)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

yb

« Reply #3383 on: January 02, 2008, 04:32:47 am »
Gacked from Coffeecat over at Live Journal -- A Dark Knight teaser I've not seen before:

Mmmm, another nicely done fan-made teaser.  The shot of Heath is from Monster Balls.

mvansand76

« Reply #3384 on: January 02, 2008, 04:39:05 am »

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgOi9sXSY6I[/youtube]
Mmmm, another nicely done fan-made teaser.  The shot of Heath is from Monster Balls.

That's what I thought! I didn't think they would show the Joker 'before' he became the Joker. Maybe somebody put that in the teaser trailer? And the lettering of the Dark Knight at the end is different from the official lettering!  :-\

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3385 on: January 02, 2008, 09:13:44 am »

And some of the shots of Aaron Eckhart are from "Thank You for Smoking." Interesting, this whole concept of fan-made trailers. I don't think anyone ever heard of such a thing in the pre-YouTube days.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline BelAir

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3386 on: January 02, 2008, 04:14:02 pm »
Monster Balls

Monster's Ball

;D
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline BelAir

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3387 on: January 03, 2008, 06:18:18 pm »
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3388 on: January 03, 2008, 06:26:22 pm »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monster Balls

Monster's Ball

"SIZE A APPLES"   ??

that is an adorable picture of Heath...wonder how old it is.?

Beautiful mind

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3389 on: January 03, 2008, 06:45:50 pm »
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~