Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3769755 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #3390 on: January 06, 2008, 12:46:29 pm »
I found this in an Australian newspaper. I question it's veracity since it says that Heath "divorced his wife" (Michelle) back in August. So maybe it is all complete hogwash. But in an effort to keep everyone informed, here it is:

By ninemsn staff

Heath Ledger and supermodel Gemma Ward are dating, according to witnesses and friends in their hometown of Perth.

The couple were spotted at parties in Perth over the Christmas holidays and the actors' relatives have told friends the pair are together, the Daily Telegraph reports.

"They weren't all over each other but they were sitting together and looked like they were together," a source told the newspaper.

The two actors, who are both based in the US, reportedly came to Perth to spend the holidays with family and were seen at a wine bar in Fremantle on Boxing Day.

In November, the New York Post had reported that Ledger was following the model "everywhere".

"He somehow finds out where she is going to be and then miraculously shows up to the parties or bars where she is," an insider said.

Ward will make her big screen debut, alongside Toni Collette and Rhys Wakefield, in the Australian film about autism The Black Balloon to be released here in March.

The 20-year-old model was named tenth on the list of the World's 15 top-earning supermodels by Forbes magazine last year.

Ledger divorced his wife and Brokeback Mountain co-star Michelle Williams last August.

The pair had one child together, two-year-old Matilda.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3391 on: January 06, 2008, 01:07:35 pm »

Gads that makes him sound like a stalker...then says they came to Australia together to spend the
holidays together....And wasnt that pic of Heath and Lilo during that time frame........?

Beautiful mind

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3392 on: January 06, 2008, 01:12:58 pm »

Gads that makes him sound like a stalker...then says they came to Australia together to spend the
holidays together....And wasnt that pic of Heath and Lilo during that time frame........?

Yes, he had his one night stand with her (Lohan) over Thanksgiving. And he was following this woman around at the same time?

Who knows. I liked it better when Heath was settled down with Michelle. Remember all the talk shows during the BBM publicity, and how happy they looked? I miss those smiling faces.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #3393 on: January 06, 2008, 01:16:47 pm »
Monster Balls.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
That's Priceless!

Heath certainly has Monster Balls here lately if the tabloid news of his  various exploits are to be believed
Life is not a dress rehearsal

mvansand76

« Reply #3394 on: January 06, 2008, 01:46:44 pm »
Yes, he had his one night stand with her (Lohan) over Thanksgiving. And he was following this woman around at the same time?

Who knows. I liked it better when Heath was settled down with Michelle. Remember all the talk shows during the BBM publicity, and how happy they looked? I miss those smiling faces.

I couldn't agree more, Leslie! The things he said about her were so romantic and sweet! And he looked so utterly happy!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3395 on: January 06, 2008, 01:54:23 pm »
I couldn't agree more, Leslie! The things he said about her were so romantic and sweet! And he looked so utterly happy!

I know. They both did. Remember them holding hands everywhere? Sigh.... It probably isn't useful to dredge up old history, but I always loved this picture:

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #3396 on: January 06, 2008, 02:08:49 pm »
I remember seeing an interview where Ang Lee said Heath kept asking about Michelle before she'd showed up at the set -- before he'd actually met her -- as if he already had his eye on her.

The 20-year-old model was named tenth on the list of the World's 15 top-earning supermodels by Forbes magazine last year.

But I liked that Michelle wasn't a supermodel. She's pretty, of course. But Heath seemed really impressed by her acting talent.

Maybe he feels that Gemma Ward is a really talented supermodel.

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
« Reply #3397 on: January 06, 2008, 02:50:44 pm »

:( I have the Oprah show on my computer with both of our guys, where Heath is talking about how happy his girls make
him and how he loves them more each day...........makes me sad to think that it was not a forever love :'(
Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #3398 on: January 06, 2008, 03:03:42 pm »
But I liked that Michelle wasn't a supermodel. She's pretty, of course. But Heath seemed really impressed by her acting talent.

Maybe he feels that Gemma Ward is a really talented supermodel.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline BelAir

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3399 on: January 06, 2008, 05:43:23 pm »
I found this in an Australian newspaper. I question it's veracity since it says that Heath "divorced his wife" (Michelle) back in August. So maybe it is all complete hogwash. But in an effort to keep everyone informed, here it is:

By ninemsn staff

Heath Ledger and supermodel Gemma Ward are dating, according to witnesses and friends in their hometown of Perth.

The couple were spotted at parties in Perth over the Christmas holidays and the actors' relatives have told friends the pair are together, the Daily Telegraph reports.

"They weren't all over each other but they were sitting together and looked like they were together," a source told the newspaper.

The two actors, who are both based in the US, reportedly came to Perth to spend the holidays with family and were seen at a wine bar in Fremantle on Boxing Day.

In November, the New York Post had reported that Ledger was following the model "everywhere".

"He somehow finds out where she is going to be and then miraculously shows up to the parties or bars where she is," an insider said.

Ward will make her big screen debut, alongside Toni Collette and Rhys Wakefield, in the Australian film about autism The Black Balloon to be released here in March.

Ledger divorced his wife and Brokeback Mountain co-star Michelle Williams last August.

The pair had one child together, two-year-old Matilda.

L - wouldn't it be more correct to say "the pair have one child together" - or is had right because the actual birthing is over...?
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."