Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3769505 times)

Offline BelAir

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #3430 on: January 10, 2008, 11:44:58 am »
Thanks for the link!

Stripes aside, them jeans look tight!

"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3431 on: January 10, 2008, 12:38:53 pm »
The comments on those JustJared pics are interesting. This particular one, from an anonymous poster, seemed apropos of our "Heath bathing" adventure a few weeks ago. I have no clue has this person got this info, I am just posting!

Heath’s actually a really clean person, just doesn’t spend a lot of time coiffing and sometimes doesn’t bother to shave. But he is washed. He smells softly masculine (really sexy) with a hint of ciggy. He’s also very well grounded, and in a one-on-one situation, he listens intently, speaks thoughtfully & intelligently, and very softly. He pretty much has himself together and is fairly self-assured in who he is, doesn’t really worry what anyone else thinks, and lacks affectation and pretention.

He’s also a brilliant businessman, which few people know.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #3432 on: January 10, 2008, 03:21:47 pm »
You mean, this anonymous poster actually indicates that no bathing assistance will be needed after all?!?  :o :o :o    :laugh:

Anyone else think Mr. Ledger looks really handsome with the beard and mustache he's sporting for this role? He looks so... masculine, with a hint of exotic, or sumphum'.

So while I keep hoping that Jake will ditch his beard soonish (makes him look so *old* IMO) I'm kind of hoping Heath might hang on to his. But I guess not - his tonsorial quirkiness habits considered....

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3433 on: January 10, 2008, 03:26:00 pm »
You mean, this anonymous poster actually indicates that no bathing assistance will be needed after all?!?  :o :o :o    :laugh:

Well, maybe we all did such a good job we got him smelling "softly masculine (really sexy) with a hint of ciggy." Do you think that could be bottled?

That reminds me, it's Thursday, my bathing day!

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #3434 on: January 11, 2008, 02:55:43 am »
The same poster who said he's clean said these are rehearsal photos and the actors are wearing their own clothes.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3435 on: January 11, 2008, 07:40:10 pm »
Random pix .....

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3436 on: January 11, 2008, 08:17:38 pm »
I love that first one. They have the exact same pose, the exact same head position. Talk about a baby that looks like her father!

L

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #3437 on: January 13, 2008, 02:33:14 am »

Offline BelAir

« Reply #3438 on: January 13, 2008, 11:07:44 am »
thanks for the link Laura.

Image #2, the first "Why So Serious" poster, actually frightened me from across the room when I saw it in a movie theater earlier this month.  Up close, I don't find it as startling.  However, Image #3, the second "Why So Serious poster, really creeps me out!  If Heath wasn't in this, I would probably be questioning whether or not to see it in the theater...
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3439 on: January 13, 2008, 11:18:56 am »
It is interesting that of the 11 pictures in the slideshow, there are 2 of Batman and 7 of the Joker! It thought this was supposed to be a Batman movie but it really seems like the villain is going to steal the show.

L