Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3770570 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #3500 on: January 19, 2008, 05:42:16 pm »
Really Elle, you've seen Roar??  I'm jealous...

::)

;D

Early on in my Brokie career, one channel showed them all day one weekend, and I TiVoed them.  I think I may have seen about 7 of them.  I normally don't watch shows of that genre, but did because of Heath.  It was "good enough." 

I enjoyed the premise and some of the recurring characters, and Heath played the young whippersnapper, thrust into being a leader by circumstances, and learning to rise to the occasion and become a benevolent and noble leader, with his loyal band supporting him.  And there's a great villain.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #3501 on: January 19, 2008, 11:01:34 pm »

yb

« Reply #3502 on: January 19, 2008, 11:38:20 pm »

Early on in my Brokie career, one channel showed them all day one weekend, and I TiVoed them.  I think I may have seen about 7 of them.  I normally don't watch shows of that genre, but did because of Heath.  It was "good enough." 

I enjoyed the premise and some of the recurring characters, and Heath played the young whippersnapper, thrust into being a leader by circumstances, and learning to rise to the occasion and become a benevolent and noble leader, with his loyal band supporting him.  And there's a great villain.

I've bought the DVD, but haven't got around to watch it yet.  I have only heard good things about this series, not just the yummy Heath but the story as a whole.

yb

« Reply #3503 on: January 19, 2008, 11:41:15 pm »
RouxB invented a new word - Heathenhaalic.

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,1113.msg318672.html#msg318672

:)

Oh, I hope you have not put the link here!  :-X

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #3504 on: January 20, 2008, 04:06:53 am »
No worries-I will not be turning in my Heathen card anytime soon. That being said, whenever I get a whiff of a H vs. J sitcheashun, I gotta dole out the double love. Particularly when someone starts to dis my man's unquestionable sense of style  ;D

Heathen

yb

« Reply #3505 on: January 20, 2008, 06:50:56 am »
Well I'm biased, I think Heath looked marvellous when he attended GG and Oscar.  It's just that he normally doesn't care to dress up. 

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3506 on: January 20, 2008, 09:39:31 am »
Well I'm biased, I think Heath looked marvellous when he attended GG and Oscar.  It's just that he normally doesn't care to dress up. 

Exactly.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #3507 on: January 20, 2008, 10:03:03 am »

I think you won't get much disagreement to this statement on this thread. And definitively not from me  :).

Oscars 06:

GG 06:

But I think of the awards shows I like the SAG best:

yb

« Reply #3508 on: January 20, 2008, 10:08:35 am »

But I think of the awards shows I like the SAG best:

I absolutely love the SAG one.  But I think this was more casual, while the ones at GG and Oscar were more serious, I remember someone commented that he looked royal in the one he wore to Oscar.

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3509 on: January 20, 2008, 10:38:00 am »

I love that shot!  "I'm a little teapot short and stout, this is my handle and this is my spout!" (I'd love to get a handle on Heath's spout  :D )