Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3769171 times)

yb

Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #3560 on: January 21, 2008, 11:07:44 pm »
I know some of you might not get the attraction but this is one of my all time faves. I love it so much it is my avatar on Live Journal, where I have fallen in with a bunch on sketchy!Heath lovin' fanatics.

I saw your comment on lj, so you really meant that! LOL!

I see nothing wrong with this image as it clearly is what he goes in the Terry Gilliam film.  But I do want to know when will we see a clean-shaven / little scruffy Heath in film again.  I think it's possible that he will take a break after this film.

Offline BelAir

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3561 on: January 21, 2008, 11:15:42 pm »
I saw your comment on lj, so you really meant that! LOL!

I see nothing wrong with this image as it clearly is what he goes in the Terry Gilliam film.  But I do want to know when will we see a clean-shaven / little scruffy Heath in film again.  I think it's possible that he will take a break after this film.

I was thinking the same thing, since it seems like he must've gone from I'm Not There to The Joker to The Imaginarium... quite quickly.

Must say, I don't know how they (actors like Heath) do it...

are there more scruffy pics??  (If so, please share...)

:-*
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline BelAir

« Reply #3562 on: January 21, 2008, 11:22:05 pm »
http://videodetective.com/?src=XML&CustomerId=97135&PublishedID=991020

that site says due in stores 4/1/08 (for the DVD)... now I'm not smart at these things, so I don't know if it's for real... given that April 1 is also April Fool's day... but it was fun to watch the trailer on the site!

And, I remembered something I forgot to comment on... while I did enjoy Richard Gere's parts I did keep thinking, "Heath is much better on a horse!"

::)
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #3563 on: January 21, 2008, 11:31:10 pm »
Heath Game!

How many photos of Heath on a horse can you find, each from a different movie!

Numero Uno, A Knight's Tale

yb

« Reply #3564 on: January 21, 2008, 11:35:06 pm »
http://videodetective.com/?src=XML&CustomerId=97135&PublishedID=991020

that site says due in stores 4/1/08 (for the DVD)... now I'm not smart at these things, so I don't know if it's for real... given that April 1 is also April Fool's day... but it was fun to watch the trailer on the site!

And, I remembered something I forgot to comment on... while I did enjoy Richard Gere's parts I did keep thinking, "Heath is much better on a horse!"

::)

Thanks so much for this info.  I'll keep an eye on the HMV store here around that period.  Yay!  I'll be able to see INT before TDK hits town.  :)

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #3565 on: January 21, 2008, 11:36:27 pm »
The Four Feathers

Offline oilgun

« Reply #3566 on: January 22, 2008, 12:25:21 am »
Ned Kelly

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #3567 on: January 22, 2008, 12:25:47 am »
Brokeback Mountain!  :D

Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #3568 on: January 22, 2008, 01:58:26 am »
We'll finally get a piece of the [bus station apple] pie!

Rouxie, what's that photo from?

I not know. I just know it grabs me and turns me into serious-crazy fan girl. The intensity in his eyes is just  <heavy sigh>

Oh, and I love "Rouxie"! I can threaten people with "you will rouxie the day!"

O0

Heathen

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Terrible, terrible news...
« Reply #3569 on: January 22, 2008, 05:58:26 pm »
Folks,

I am in complete and total shock right now, shaking all over. I don't know any easier way to break this news than to just post it. From the New York Times:

January 22, 2008,  4:42 pm
Actor Heath Ledger Is Found Dead

By Sewell Chan

The actor Heath Ledger was found dead this afternoon in an apartment building at 421 Broome Street in SoHo, according to the New York City police. Mr. Ledger was 28.

At 3:31 p.m., a masseuse arrived at Apartment 5A in the building for an appointment with Mr. Ledger, the police said. The masseuse was let in to the home by a housekeeper, who then knocked on the door of Mr. Ledger’s bedroom. When no one answered, the housekeeper and the masseuse opened the bedroom and found Mr. Ledger unconscious. They shook him, but he did not respond. They immediately called the authorities. The police said they did not suspect foul play and said they found pills near body.

Mr. Ledger, a native of Australia, won acclaim for his role as a co-star in “Brokeback Mountain”, a 2005 film. The film, based on a novel by Larry McMurtry about two cowboys who fall in love, won critical acclaim. Reviewing the film in The New York Times, the critic Stephen Holden wrote, “Mr. Ledger magically and mysteriously disappears beneath the skin of his lean, sinewy character. It is a great screen performance, as good as the best of Marlon Brando and Sean Penn.”

Thomas J. Lueck contributed reporting.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!