Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3768970 times)

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #3580 on: January 22, 2008, 06:43:38 pm »
I know I'm in shock but I feel like the last two years of my life just disappeared. That everything that has been a part of me with this experience is gone. It just gone and i am broken.

Heathen

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #3581 on: January 22, 2008, 06:43:49 pm »
Nononononono! I have no words. I still can't believe it. I think I'm in shock. My hands are shaking. My God!!

Offline jura86

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #3582 on: January 22, 2008, 06:47:32 pm »
I cannot believe it. He had so much potential, I remember thinking, it doesnt matter he if he doesnt win an Oscar for BBM, he'll have loads of brilliant roles in the future... I was so looking forward to seeing him in the new Batman film too, he looked amazing. It will just feel strange watching it now... So so sad, and I feel so incredibly sad for Michelle Williams and their daughter. :(

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3583 on: January 22, 2008, 06:54:56 pm »
I know, I am in so much shock.

Poor Michelle, poor Matilda. That adorable little girl growing up without her father and everytime her mother will look at her she'll think of Heath and how happy they were.

Oh, I hope she just has happy memories.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3584 on: January 22, 2008, 06:55:09 pm »

It's days like these that show us just how fragile and fleeting life can be.
How he will be missed.

Rest In Peace.

Offline oilgun

« Reply #3585 on: January 22, 2008, 07:01:47 pm »
I'm also in shock!  I'm devastated and it's verging on anger.  I want to cry but I can't allow it right now because my friend's son is here for dinner.  I'll be back later to .. to what?  I don't know...

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #3586 on: January 22, 2008, 07:05:13 pm »
Oh God! My heart is breaking.
I can't believe this.
I don't know what else to say I feel like my insides have been ripped out.
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline opinionista

« Reply #3587 on: January 22, 2008, 07:22:12 pm »
Im in shock. I cannot believe it!
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #3588 on: January 22, 2008, 07:24:15 pm »
perhaps we could temporaily move this beatiful set of pics to the memorial area?

Leslie - you could add a bit to your original post?
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #3589 on: January 22, 2008, 07:25:29 pm »
I just don't know what to say, think or do. I keep thinking I must be in some kind of terrible dream. I remember earlier today I was going to write something in the Heath Heath Heath thread cause I saw him just this weekend on television. I was telling my mother who was watching too to listen to how he really sounded with his Australian accent. He was Ennis!!! It seems that this is just hitting me, sinking in now, and it is not feeling good. All I know is I got home from work, took a nap, got up, turned the computer on and when the computer came up I see "Heath Ledger found dead." This was only a few minutes ago. I just kept reloading the page thinking that I must be seeing something that was not real. I didn't even know if I should bring BetterMost up cause I didn't want to see it if this was true. How many times have I told people that Heath was my favorite? So many times I can't even count. How can I watch BBM now knowing this? What am I going do? This is just absolutely horrible. I really don't know what to do.