Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3768963 times)

Scott6373

Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #3630 on: January 23, 2008, 08:32:59 am »
I just feel numb. At least I managed to sleep well without any dreams. Thank God for small blessings.

Mikaela, I think it is good you saw the movie two days ago. I am just going to focus on Heath being alive and with us and sharing his wonderful talents in the short time he had....

L

I'm glad you slept Les.  Try to take care of yourself ya hear!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3631 on: January 23, 2008, 08:43:24 am »
This picture was taken on Saturday. I like it. Heath is smiling, wearing goofy clothes....

Rest in peace, dear Heath.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline BelAir

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3632 on: January 23, 2008, 09:26:03 am »
I dressed goofier than usual today.
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3633 on: January 23, 2008, 09:49:16 am »
I dressed goofier than usual today.

Hey, there's a good tribute. Might be a good day for my LL Bean tote bag socks!
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #3634 on: January 23, 2008, 09:50:16 am »

Anything interesting up there in heaven?

There is now.
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3635 on: January 23, 2008, 10:15:44 am »
I have always loved this picture:

Offline Nikita111

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #3636 on: January 23, 2008, 10:49:12 am »
I have always loved this picture:

i JUST HURTS TOO MUCH. hE IS SO BEAUTIFUL. i CANNOT BEAR THIS. i FEEL SO BROKEN, SO WITHERED, SO EXHAUSTED. i FEEL LIKE DYING MYSELF.

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3637 on: January 23, 2008, 10:52:57 am »
I woke up this morning.  First thing I thought, "Heath Ledger is dead."  I turn on the car radio and there is a tribute to Heath Ledger on NPR with the theme from BBM playing towards the end.  My computer wasn't working yesterday evening so I had to process the the grief by myself, the old-fashioned way.  I guess we come to the internet to see how others are reacting, coping, to find solice. 

I will always remember where I was at when I heard Heath Ledger had died.  What a shock.   :'(

Offline oilgun

« Reply #3638 on: January 23, 2008, 10:53:23 am »
I can't deal with this, I'm still in denial. I woke up this morning feeling like shit and cried some more. I see folks coming up with such beautiful poems, thoughtful comments, images, and I can't put anything rational together except that I was to scream and kick something.  ::)

[...]

All those poems and talk of sleeping with the fucking angels just make me more angry, it all seems so trite somehow.  But then I always have been unhealthily cynical. And  I too feel like screaming and kicking something, (and I did) although I was finally able to cry (Surprisingly forcefully) late last night and the release helped a bit.  I had a fitful night full of unpleasant dreams and today I find myself constantly on the verge of tears. Not unlike how I felt after seeing BbM, in fact.  Thanks for not judging my anger, it seems to be a big part of my greiving process.

Offline Berit

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3639 on: January 23, 2008, 11:22:49 am »
It is indeed a sad, sad fact that Heath Ledger is dead. He was a brilliant actor with much undone. My thoughts are with his family in Australia, Michelle Williams and their daughter Matilda. Enough said.
Ennis.....always Ennis.....