Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3769003 times)

Offline Berit

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #3690 on: January 24, 2008, 02:41:14 am »
it's odd......I was kind of numb all day yesterday.....today I just want to cry......I'm an "old" woman, 54, in mourning over a dead actor I never met....he really touched my heart.....
Ennis.....always Ennis.....

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #3691 on: January 24, 2008, 04:40:17 am »
Heath in A Knight's Tale on a horse

I'd been looking for one from this movie a couple of days ago for the Heath on a Horse game we'd started.  I found this in the MTV article that Eric just posted, that's how it come it ended up here.

mvansand76

« Reply #3692 on: January 24, 2008, 05:49:31 am »
it's odd......I was kind of numb all day yesterday.....today I just want to cry......I'm an "old" woman, 54, in mourning over a dead actor I never met....he really touched my heart.....

*hug* to you....

Offline Berit

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3693 on: January 24, 2008, 07:31:12 am »
Thank you Snavel....and a hug to you too....can't get or give too many hugs these days.....
Ennis.....always Ennis.....

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3694 on: January 24, 2008, 08:24:23 am »

I feel exactly the same, Berit.  I've been on the verge of tears, even at work, and I'm an 'old' man of 51.  I really feel like I've lost a part of me, my heart just aches.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #3695 on: January 24, 2008, 09:06:58 am »

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3696 on: January 24, 2008, 09:19:48 am »
Morning all,

Just dropping in to say hi. I feel very good this morning, actually, because Heath came and said goodbye to me very early this morning. This has happened once before in my life, with my friend Larry. It actually took Larry a week to get to me and say goodbye, but it only took Heath two days! Anyway, it was very good and now I have the closure I need. And everyone, I can tell you honestly, he is on his way, he's good, and he's happy.

Amanda, I specifically told him to go say goodbye to you. He said, "What's her address?" and I said, "I don't know, but she's in Pittsburgh. You'll find her." and he nodded. So you'll have to tell me if he showed up.

Some of you may think I'm completely nuts but I hope most of you understand. It's all true and it's all good.

Hugs,

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #3697 on: January 24, 2008, 10:24:55 am »
That quote really shows what a Faustian bargain celebrity is. On the one hand, you can live in a $24,000/month apartment; on the other, you're grateful for even a moment's peace and privacy.

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #3698 on: January 24, 2008, 10:38:15 am »
Morning all,

Just dropping in to say hi. I feel very good this morning, actually, because Heath came and said goodbye to me very early this morning. This has happened once before in my life, with my friend Larry. It actually took Larry a week to get to me and say goodbye, but it only took Heath two days! Anyway, it was very good and now I have the closure I need. And everyone, I can tell you honestly, he is on his way, he's good, and he's happy.

Amanda, I specifically told him to go say goodbye to you. He said, "What's her address?" and I said, "I don't know, but she's in Pittsburgh. You'll find her." and he nodded. So you'll have to tell me if he showed up.

Some of you may think I'm completely nuts but I hope most of you understand. It's all true and it's all good.

Hugs,

Leslie

Do you mean you had a dream about him Leslie or he actually appeared? I don,t think your nuts atall, but I,m not sure what you mean really. I,ve never had this kind of thing happen to me.
Wherever he is, I just hope he,s at peace now.  :'(

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3699 on: January 24, 2008, 10:55:36 am »
Do you mean you had a dream about him Leslie or he actually appeared? I don,t think your nuts atall, but I,m not sure what you mean really. I,ve never had this kind of thing happen to me.
Wherever he is, I just hope he,s at peace now.  :'(

It wasn't a dream. He was with me. We weren't in our corporeal bodies, we were in our spiritual bodies, but we were still real.

At one point we were on a beach talking about surfing, then I said, "And fishing. What's the point of that? You put a string in the water and wait for something to happen!" and Heath winked at me and said, "Well yes, but fishing trips can be fun!" LOL.

I don't know if this is any solace at all, but he really doesn't want us all to be so unhappy. He didn't leave us because he wanted to make us sad. He left because his work was done, and it was time to go.

Leslie

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!