Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3770443 times)

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #3700 on: January 24, 2008, 10:57:07 am »
He left because his work was done, and it was time to go.

But I don't feel like his work WAS done.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3701 on: January 24, 2008, 11:00:13 am »

What can I say? I'm just the messenger.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #3702 on: January 24, 2008, 11:05:53 am »

Same here.

I hope you understand, Leslie, I'm happy for you that you are able to find some sort of closure and start to make your peace with it.

I can't.

yb

« Reply #3703 on: January 24, 2008, 11:18:05 am »
It wasn't a dream. He was with me. We weren't in our corporeal bodies, we were in our spiritual bodies, but we were still real.

At one point we were on a beach talking about surfing, then I said, "And fishing. What's the point of that? You put a string in the water and wait for something to happen!" and Heath winked at me and said, "Well yes, but fishing trips can be fun!" LOL.

I don't know if this is any solace at all, but he really doesn't want us all to be so unhappy. He didn't leave us because he wanted to make us sad. He left because his work was done, and it was time to go.

Leslie

Leslie

Thanks for that and I am happy for you. 

But it is really difficult to accept that his work was done here, there are so many things left unfinished - his taking up more memorable roles, his becoming a director, seeing his daughter grow up etc - I don't think I can accept this for a long while.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #3704 on: January 24, 2008, 11:22:12 am »
Leslie, I'm happy for you that you are able to find some sort of closure and start to make your peace with it.

Yes. Ditto.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3705 on: January 24, 2008, 11:26:52 am »
Leslie

Thanks for that and I am happy for you. 

But it is really difficult to accept that his work was done here, there are so many things left unfinished - his taking up more memorable roles, his becoming a director, seeing his daughter grow up etc - I don't think I can accept this for a long while.

I know, it is all so very hard accept, but I feel like I have more understanding now, and that's helping me, alot.

And thanks to all of you for your understanding and support, too.

Hugs,

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3706 on: January 24, 2008, 11:27:10 am »

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #3707 on: January 24, 2008, 11:41:55 am »
Well, I didn't get quite that kind of visitation, but I woke up at 4 a.m. I went to pee (TMI? sorry) and meanwhile half of my brain was seeing pictures of Heath, sort of hovering there in the dark. I got all the way back to bed before I fully realized that those images were there, and only then did I remember why. So it was like I was thinking of him before I was even thinking.

:-\

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #3708 on: January 24, 2008, 11:44:15 am »
It wasn't a dream. He was with me. We weren't in our corporeal bodies, we were in our spiritual bodies, but we were still real.

At one point we were on a beach talking about surfing, then I said, "And fishing. What's the point of that? You put a string in the water and wait for something to happen!" and Heath winked at me and said, "Well yes, but fishing trips can be fun!" LOL.

I don't know if this is any solace at all, but he really doesn't want us all to be so unhappy. He didn't leave us because he wanted to make us sad. He left because his work was done, and it was time to go.

Leslie

So you mean it was some kind of "out of body experience"? I,m sorry if I appear dense, but I,m struggling to understand this, as we all are. I don,t mean any disrespect to you Leslie, I,m sure this "dream" or vision, or whatever it was was real enough to you, but why would he appear to you, someone he didn,t know? Why not his family, or close friends? I don,t agree that his work was done atall. He was still a very young man, and he had his daughter to live for if nothing else, so his work certainly wasn,t done in that respect anyway.  I wonder how on earth Michelle is going to make a 2 year old understand why daddy isn,t around any more. Bless her.

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #3709 on: January 24, 2008, 11:46:24 am »
Well, I didn't get quite that kind of visitation, but I woke up at 4 a.m. I went to pee (TMI? sorry) and meanwhile half of my brain was seeing pictures of Heath, sort of hovering there in the dark. I got all the way back to bed before I fully realized that those images were there, and only then did I remember why. So it was like I was thinking of him before I was even thinking.

:-\

Likewise. I,ve been thinking about him on and off all day. I,m in a kind of a daze really. Again I,m sure we all are. I can,t even begin to imagine what Michelle, Heaths, family and poor Jake are going through right now. :'(