Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3770518 times)

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #3740 on: January 24, 2008, 02:08:40 pm »
Morning all,

Just dropping in to say hi. I feel very good this morning, actually, because Heath came and said goodbye to me very early this morning. This has happened once before in my life, with my friend Larry. It actually took Larry a week to get to me and say goodbye, but it only took Heath two days! Anyway, it was very good and now I have the closure I need. And everyone, I can tell you honestly, he is on his way, he's good, and he's happy.

Amanda, I specifically told him to go say goodbye to you. He said, "What's her address?" and I said, "I don't know, but she's in Pittsburgh. You'll find her." and he nodded. So you'll have to tell me if he showed up.

Some of you may think I'm completely nuts but I hope most of you understand. It's all true and it's all good.

Thank you for sharing that with us, Leslie.  And thank you for being brave enough to do so.  I've had a similar experience many years ago and I shared it with only one other person at the time.  But it was also "all true" and "all good." 

It's hard when we don't have the right words in our language to explain what happened. I tried when I said we were in our spiritual bodies. To me, it's not an out of body experience but I guess that might be one way to think of it.

Yes!  Our language, our words, are all earthbound, and the experience is anything but.  The bodies we inhabit are not "us."

As for his work not being done, I am only telling you what he conveyed to me. (I say conveyed, because not all of our conversation was in words.) .......

Yes, again.  And it's soooooo hard to explain.  Convey, communicate, express - these can all be done without words and language as we think of them. 

Thanks, again, Leslie.  I'm happy for you - and for myself, because I do understand and you've given me comfort. 

Thank you, too, Milli.  Your words, as always, are so beautiful, so pure, so true. 

xxoo
Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3741 on: January 24, 2008, 02:14:40 pm »
Leslie if I gave the impression I think your crazy, I apologise. I didn,t mean to give you that impression atall. I simply can,t get my head around why on earth, he would choose to appear to someone he didn,t even know, to let them know he,s ok. If he was going to do that, surely it would be to either his parents, or Michelle, even his daughter, to let them know. I suppose it,s just because I don,t understand. It doesn,t make sense to me, but then none of this tragedy makes sense to anyone, thats what makes it so tragic.  :'(

I can understand your feelings here Souxi but none of us here know for sure that he has not 'visited' his loved ones.
It sounds wierd, I know ..
Hugs to you.

~M

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3742 on: January 24, 2008, 02:17:43 pm »
Leslie if I gave the impression I think your crazy, I apologise. I didn,t mean to give you that impression atall. I simply can,t get my head around why on earth, he would choose to appear to someone he didn,t even know, to let them know he,s ok. If he was going to do that, surely it would be to either his parents, or Michelle, even his daughter, to let them know. I suppose it,s just because I don,t understand. It doesn,t make sense to me, but then none of this tragedy makes sense to anyone, thats what makes it so tragic.  :'(

No need to apologize, Souxi. You didn't say anything wrong.

I am sure he is spending time with his family, Michelle, Matilda, friends. In the spiritual place, time isn't like we conceive of it here. They are getting all the time they need, I think. It was clear to me he is very caring and concerned, and he really wants to let us know everything is okay.

Interestingly, someone named Natasha posted over on Brokebackslash about Heath's spirit visiting her and saying goodbye. She called it a dream, but whatever...same thing as happened to me, I think.

L

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #3743 on: January 24, 2008, 02:23:09 pm »
The picture was hanging on the wall in the Del Mar apartment. All the scenes that showed it were cut from the final film.

Talk about force of habit. I saw the picture and thought to myself, nice picture of Heath and Michelle, but for the period I'm guessing Ennis and Alma's wedding picture would have been taken inside the church. ...  :-\  ;D  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3744 on: January 24, 2008, 02:45:07 pm »
Thank you for sharing that with us, Leslie.  And thank you for being brave enough to do so.  I've had a similar experience many years ago and I shared it with only one other person at the time.  But it was also "all true" and "all good." 

Thanks, again, Leslie.  I'm happy for you - and for myself, because I do understand and you've given me comfort. 

xxoo
Marie

Thank you, Marie, for these nice words. I appreciate it!

Hugs,

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #3745 on: January 24, 2008, 03:00:54 pm »
Tons of Heath pictures throughout his career:

http://movies.msn.com/celebs/celeb.aspx?c=300274&mp=p&GT1=7701

Dagi

« Reply #3746 on: January 24, 2008, 03:28:38 pm »
Morning all,

Just dropping in to say hi. I feel very good this morning, actually, because Heath came and said goodbye to me very early this morning. This has happened once before in my life, with my friend Larry. It actually took Larry a week to get to me and say goodbye, but it only took Heath two days! Anyway, it was very good and now I have the closure I need. And everyone, I can tell you honestly, he is on his way, he's good, and he's happy.

Amanda, I specifically told him to go say goodbye to you. He said, "What's her address?" and I said, "I don't know, but she's in Pittsburgh. You'll find her." and he nodded. So you'll have to tell me if he showed up.

Some of you may think I'm completely nuts but I hope most of you understand. It's all true and it's all good.

Hugs,

Leslie

Hi Leslie,

thanks so much for sharing this with us. The last thing I'd assume is that you are nuts. It's so good to hear that he's happy, although it's only a little consolation at the moment.

Thanks again,
Dagi

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #3747 on: January 24, 2008, 03:48:07 pm »
Hugs all around.  :-* Thank you for sharing your experiences, and emotions.  :-*

I hope they release a DVD with all the cut footage.
I would love to see some of the things that were cut out.

So would I. So would I!  I hope that someday.... we may get to see those scenes.

But I've been steaming with resentment at Focus Features all day (guess I'm still in the anger&denial phase  - it's taking time to move on from there.)

I'm now more than ever furious and sad that they didn't make a special edition DVD when they should have. Now it's too late!! Now we've missed the chance for all time at ever hearing Heath talk about his Ennis in a proper commentary track!  

:'( :-\ >:( :(

And knowing that his deep, warm, lovely, distinct voice will never say another word, anywhere, ever again, - that just makes me ....so so so sad. I've got a lump in my troat. I can't find the words to express it.

:'(

(If they ever get around to making a DVD with commentary tracks, Jake will have to carry the burden for both Jack and Ennis now. And I think that Jake may come to feel the responsibility of being the one left to represent both of them a bit heavy at times. Perhaps he does feel that already..... since media has been so much after him since Heath's death trying to "get his reaction".  ::)

For fans' love of Jack and Ennis remains. And both Jake and Heath were aware how much Jack and Ennis meant to many people.... I'm sure Jake will want to try his best to do right by that love and trust, in Heath's honour.)

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #3748 on: January 24, 2008, 03:55:56 pm »
Tons of Heath pictures throughout his career:

http://movies.msn.com/celebs/celeb.aspx?c=300274&mp=p&GT1=7701

Thank you. Great link. Though I can't eat no cake  look too much at pics of Heath right now, I've bookmarked it for later.  :-*

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #3749 on: January 24, 2008, 03:57:45 pm »
Jake will have to carry the burden for both Jack and Ennis now.
What a sad thought.
Like Ennis at the end of the movie.
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"