Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3769875 times)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #3750 on: January 24, 2008, 03:58:56 pm »
I'm now more than ever furious and sad that they didn't make a special edition DVD when they should have. Now it's too late!! Now we've missed the chance for all time at ever hearing Heath talk about his Ennis in a proper commentary track!    :'( :-\ >:( :(

And knowing that his deep, warm, lovely, distinct voice will never say another word, anywhere, ever again, - that just makes me ....so so so sad. I've got a lump in my throat. I can't find the words to express it.

:'(

Alas, alas!  These are among the most painful of realizations about this sad week.  :'(
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Dagi

« Reply #3751 on: January 24, 2008, 04:03:06 pm »
And knowing that his deep, warm, lovely, distinct voice will never say another word, anywhere, ever again, - that just makes me ....so so so sad. I've got a lump in my throat. I can't find the words to express it.

This is so sad, I don't have no words either.  :( :( :(

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #3752 on: January 24, 2008, 04:04:10 pm »
I'm now more than ever furious and sad that they didn't make a special edition DVD when they should have. Now it's too late!! Now we've missed the chance for all time at ever hearing Heath talk about his Ennis in a proper commentary track!  

:'( :-\ >:( :(

Aww, heck, I hadn't thought of that. But you're absolutely right.  :'(
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #3753 on: January 24, 2008, 04:06:22 pm »
(((Meryl))) and (((Dagi))) and (((Jeff)))

Meryl, don't know if I've thanked you enough for the tribute you left outside Heath's apartment. It was lovely, gracious, heartfelt. I so appreciate knowing that has been placed there, on behalf of Brokies. And the pictures of you and John there were so good to see.  :-* :-* :-*

Dagi

« Reply #3754 on: January 24, 2008, 04:08:09 pm »

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #3755 on: January 24, 2008, 04:18:07 pm »
(((Meryl))) and (((Dagi))) and (((Jeff)))

Meryl, don't know if I've thanked you enough for the tribute you left outside Heath's apartment. It was lovely, gracious, heartfelt. I so appreciate knowing that has been placed there, on behalf of Brokies. And the pictures of you and John there were so good to see.  :-* :-* :-*

((((Mika))))  I'm glad you saw the pictures.  We can hope that someone in the family receives our card, but even if they don't, the Universe knows it's been sent.  Heath and his family will receive it on a spiritual level.

I can't help thinking how excited I would have been to know his address and his favorite haunts before he passed away.  One afternoon not that many months ago, Jenny and I and Two Mules (elenya) ate lunch in his Brooklyn neighborhood and were all keyed up just thinking that he could walk by at any moment.  So bittersweet, this knowledge coming now.  :(
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline BelAir

« Reply #3756 on: January 24, 2008, 04:19:01 pm »
For me there is no peace, no solace, no understanding.
A beautiful young man, a father, a son, a brother a firend has left never to return.
I really have to say I'm not sure I can believe in god anymore. Not just because of this but becasue shit like this happens every day. Some say there is a reason for everything .There is no reason. What possible reason could there be for taking a father away from his 2yr old little girl? What possible reason could there be for someone so beautiful, so talented so sweet to be taken. To expand, what possible reason could there be for the children being abused, dying of cancer, war, famine, disease etc etc etc.
I think if there is a god he quit caring a long time ago.

just want to give you a sympathetic hug....
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3757 on: January 24, 2008, 04:20:03 pm »
Hi Leslie,

thanks so much for sharing this with us. The last thing I'd assume is that you are nuts. It's so good to hear that he's happy, although it's only a little consolation at the moment.

Thanks again,
Dagi

Thank you, Dagi. I appreciate it!

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline BelAir

« Reply #3758 on: January 24, 2008, 04:24:15 pm »

Thank you. Great link. Though I can't eat no cake  look too much at pics of Heath right now, I've bookmarked it for later.  :-*

good to see you here today Mikaela, i've been worrying about you...
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #3759 on: January 24, 2008, 05:08:39 pm »
A little while ago, I tucked my son in for the night and I sang to him a good-night song, as I always do. It begins (paraphrasing from German):

Do you know how many stars are there?
Up at the blue fimament?

And I had to think of this beautiful picture Laura made, and of Heath now being another star up there in heaven.

:'(