Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3770391 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #3780 on: January 25, 2008, 07:49:08 am »
Morning all,

Just checking in to say hello and here we are, ready for another day...

Hugs to all of you,

Leslie
xo
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #3781 on: January 25, 2008, 07:58:41 am »
Couldn't not smile watching this just now.  I love how Rene Auberjonois cracks up.  I love our little Teapot.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThS2-eq0mBs[/youtube]

Now that did make me smile. :)

mvansand76

« Reply #3782 on: January 25, 2008, 08:06:14 am »
Morning all,

Just checking in to say hello and here we are, ready for another day...

Hugs to all of you,

Leslie
xo

*HUG* to you Leslie....

Still so sad.... :'(

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #3783 on: January 25, 2008, 08:28:03 am »
I really liked the Christopher Plummer interview. So decent, respectful and informative without being intrusive. Also I note what he said about Heath's illness and the freezing outdoor filming conditions...

I watched Ellen deGeneres' little tribute yesterday evening. I couldn't help smiling because the clip of Heath's last appearance on her show is so funny and endearing, and I remember so well seeing that online when that show had actually aired - and how much I loved it.

But afterwards, now I admit I cried a new bucketload. It's so strange that someone so who was so full of life and resources should be no more.  :'(

Especially that "black crow" in the clip took on a sinister meaning for me, I can't help it.
Here's the clip:

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2008/01/heath_ledger.php

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #3784 on: January 25, 2008, 08:34:13 am »

But afterwards, now I admit I cried a new bucketload. It's so strange that someone so who was so full of life and resources should be no more.  :'(

Especially that "black crow" in the clip took on a sinister meaning for me, I can't help it.
Here's the clip:

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2008/01/heath_ledger.php

(((Mikaela)))

I hope clips like these will be saved for Mathilda to watch later.

I had the same feeling about the black crow though  :-\

'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3785 on: January 25, 2008, 08:34:46 am »
Here's a picture that I am not sure I have seen before:

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Nikita111

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #3786 on: January 25, 2008, 08:52:20 am »
I am still so sad. It feels like sunlight went away of my life. I feel completely miserable still at the edge of bursting into tears.

I don't understand how ypu are dealing with it. I am dying. Dearest, Heath beloved. I am so unhappy. I love you so much.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3787 on: January 25, 2008, 08:56:35 am »
I don't particularly care for this picture, but then, it's not all about me, is it? I found this in an Australian newspaper with this caption: "Sad unveiling ... this portrait of Ledger by Vincent Fantauzzo was to be entered for the Archibald Prize. Ledger sat for the artist in Perth only last month."

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #3788 on: January 25, 2008, 09:33:43 am »
I don't particularly care for this picture, but then, it's not all about me, is it? I found this in an Australian newspaper with this caption: "Sad unveiling ... this portrait of Ledger by Vincent Fantauzzo was to be entered for the Archibald Prize. Ledger sat for the artist in Perth only last month."

Wow Leslie that,s a bit spooky isn,t it? The title of the thread, and then the following month Heath dies? Thats, given me goosebumps looking at that. This will sound crazy I know, but it,s like a kind of premonition almost. Does that make sense? Not much else does at the moment. :'(

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #3789 on: January 25, 2008, 09:40:25 am »
Couldn't not smile watching this just now.  I love how Rene Auberjonois cracks up.  I love our little Teapot.

Happy times.

I made it exactly through the first sentence before the tears came up again. "Please welcome Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger". When I heard Heath' name, I lost it. And then the clip and music of Brokeback Mountain...
I don't know when I'll be able to see the movie again.

Just a few days ago, I made a joke right on this thread about me having a date with Heath in Maine, when I'll visit Leslie (meaning seeing Casanova together).
Happy times, just a few days ago.