Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3769174 times)

Offline Nikita111

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #3860 on: January 27, 2008, 09:15:32 am »
sometimes I feel like I am coping just fine, and other times I just feel like I am in a giant state of denial, and other times I just want to vomit, and other times I am not sure anything is real.

everyone "deals" on a different schedule...

I feel numb in the morning and in the afternoon my body hurts that I have to go for a walk. And when I come back I cannot stand it any llonger and cry in painful long sobs. reading this forum and watching the tributes. the pain does not leave me.

I love you, Dearest, Illove you so much. I cannot accept it.

mvansand76

« Reply #3861 on: January 27, 2008, 10:29:34 am »
Was this ever posted on this thread?

*sobs* Poor baby....

Offline BelAir

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3862 on: January 27, 2008, 11:13:02 am »
I think it was already on the schedule. My parents watched it about 2 weeks ago. My mother saw it in the theater but my father was totally opposed to it, when it first came out. In fact, I'm not sure my mother ever told him she saw it. It was his idea to watch it on HBO--and he thought it was excellent. People do change, even at age 83.

L

:)
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline BelAir

« Reply #3863 on: January 27, 2008, 11:18:56 am »
I feel numb in the morning and in the afternoon my body hurts that I have to go for a walk. And when I come back I cannot stand it any llonger and cry in painful long sobs. reading this forum and watching the tributes. the pain does not leave me.

I love you, Dearest, Illove you so much. I cannot accept it.

Hang in there Nikita, and try to find a happy thought about Heath every so often, not always just a sad one...

I think walking is good, from reading Heath's interviews, it seems he would take time off to himself, to either walk and fidget, or just "be" during filiming...
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline Nikita111

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #3864 on: January 27, 2008, 01:11:33 pm »
Hang in there Nikita, and try to find a happy thought about Heath every so often, not always just a sad one...

I think walking is good, from reading Heath's interviews, it seems he would take time off to himself, to either walk and fidget, or just "be" during filiming...

I will, I have to, i have no other choice. Now I logged in and saw his pics and I smiled, feeling an overwhelming love inside. I
just love him so much. And thank the world for the emotion he awakened in me even though he was not a real man in my life. I loved him. And I love him still and I will love him forever. I am smiling and crying at the same time but I feel a little healed. I was relaxing today and it gets a little better. I am sorry, I don't wanna bother you if you moved on but I think it is impossible that soon. I just wanna write how much I love him. Forever.

I love you, my darling. Sleep in heaven you devine creature. You brought me love. Through Brokeback I found what love is and what I wanted it to be in my life one day. No compromise, but a true and real love. Thank you Heath, I fell in love with you and I will find a man that will get the love I feel for you. I love you, sleep well, sleep undisturbed.

Forever yours,

Nikola

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #3865 on: January 27, 2008, 07:58:44 pm »
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3866 on: January 27, 2008, 08:03:23 pm »
What a great picture. I haven't seen that one before....

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #3867 on: January 27, 2008, 11:32:48 pm »
So many wonderful pictures. I am going to fill up my computer with pictures of Heath I do believe.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #3868 on: January 27, 2008, 11:42:44 pm »
Bless Daniel Day-Lewis!  In his acceptance speech for Best Actor at the SAG Awards, he said lovely things about Heath's performances in "Monster's Ball" and BBM and dedicated his Best Actor SAG Award to him.  :-*  :-*  :-*

I was hoping for a short tribute to Heath from SAG, but all they did was tack a shot of him from BBM (the "you and Lureen, it's normal and all" scene by the creek) to the very end of a sequence showing clips of stars who had died since the last awards.  What made it moving, though, is that they used the music from the trailer of BBM (from Shawshank Redemption).
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Nikita111

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #3869 on: January 28, 2008, 04:07:49 am »
Today I went to the bus stop and I think Hetah gave me a sign from Heaven. It is a cold day in my country since it is winter and no rain at the moment but in spite of that a beautiful rainbow appeared in the sky above the bus stop I was waiting. It looked like a Heaven's Door. No kidding. You know that song: Knock, Knock, Knockin' in Heaven's Door.

I believe my darling gave me a sign that he is in peace now and that I should carry his death with a bit of optimism.
I felt relieved for a moment. I believe it was him, a sign of his new home.