Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3769960 times)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #3870 on: January 28, 2008, 04:16:11 am »
I came across this picture today.

Image by Sam Jones/Corbis Outline

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3871 on: January 28, 2008, 08:00:41 am »
Today I went to the bus stop and I think Hetah gave me a sign from Heaven. It is a cold day in my country since it is winter and no rain at the moment but in spite of that a beautiful rainbow appeared in the sky above the bus stop I was waiting. It looked like a Heaven's Door. No kidding. You know that song: Knock, Knock, Knockin' in Heaven's Door.

I believe my darling gave me a sign that he is in peace now and that I should carry his death with a bit of optimism.
I felt relieved for a moment. I believe it was him, a sign of his new home.

Nikita, that's lovely and I think you are right. It is a sign and Heath is safe and happy.

Thanks for sharing.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3872 on: January 28, 2008, 08:09:21 am »
I think I grieve backwards.  :(

Last week, Tuesday and Wednesday, I was in shock. Then Thursday morning, I had my visit with Heath and I was just happy and relieved because I knew in my heart that he was okay. That feeling lasted a few days and yesterday (Sunday) I was actually starting to feel normal again and think about the week and things I needed to do and so on. Then last night--I had a lousy night, tossing and turning--my head was filled with images and thoughts and I feel like I haven't slept at all. So now I am edgy and depressed, and feel like I have been wrung out. I just watched Daniel Day-Lewis's acceptance speech at the SAG awards and that has me sobbing my heart out.

It reminds me so much of the early days of BBM fever....

Thanks for listening.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #3873 on: January 28, 2008, 08:30:24 am »
(((Leslie)))

I just had a message from Jude. She made a little tribute in the mountains in France for Heath.  :)

And I was crying too listening to Daniel Day Lewis. It was so hearfelt, so moving.  :'(

Hang in there. Think 'fishing trip'...
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3874 on: January 28, 2008, 08:49:51 am »
Ah, Fabienne, thank you....

I really wanted to wake up this morning, bright and perky and ready to face the world.

Instead I'm tired and depressed and tears are running down my face. This is NOT the way I wanted to start the week!

L

yb

« Reply #3875 on: January 28, 2008, 09:28:27 am »
Aww!  Leslie, I really can't give you any advice.  I can sleep all right but the reality hits me hard whenever I think of Heath.  The only consolation is knowing how loved Heath is by us, by the people in the industry, but I'd rather not knowing it to exchange for Heath alive again. 

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3876 on: January 28, 2008, 09:44:26 am »
Thanks, Betty. Just knowing I am among friends helps alot.

L

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #3877 on: January 28, 2008, 09:56:55 am »
I think I grieve backwards.  :(

Last week, Tuesday and Wednesday, I was in shock. Then Thursday morning, I had my visit with Heath and I was just happy and relieved because I knew in my heart that he was okay. That feeling lasted a few days and yesterday (Sunday) I was actually starting to feel normal again and think about the week and things I needed to do and so on. Then last night--I had a lousy night, tossing and turning--my head was filled with images and thoughts and I feel like I haven't slept at all. So now I am edgy and depressed, and feel like I have been wrung out. I just watched Daniel Day-Lewis's acceptance speech at the SAG awards and that has me sobbing my heart out.

It reminds me so much of the early days of BBM fever....

Thanks for listening.

L

Leslie, my griveing friend,

(((Leslie)))

I'm so here with you. The SAG awards and DDL' speech reduced me also to tears again.  :'(
I posted something similar on the SAG thread, how much it reminds me of the times two years ago ...

This morning, when getting up while still half asleep, I thought I'd go and look what's new on on BM when Hannah has left for school. A split-second later I reaslized what's up on BM, and the thought of what had happened really hit me again.

It's still up and down. We just have to stand it, there's no way of fixing  :(

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #3878 on: January 28, 2008, 10:04:29 am »
Earlier today, I was writing a message for the OF, and it was the first time I used the words 'death' and RIP together with Heath' name. I read them so many times the last week, but couldn't bring myself to write them. I always talked around them.
This was the first time, and although it might sound silly, it was really hard  :'(

mvansand76

« Reply #3879 on: January 28, 2008, 10:20:34 am »

{{{{{{{{{{{{BROKIES}}}}}}}}}}}}}