Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3768965 times)

mvansand76

Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #3920 on: January 29, 2008, 02:19:59 pm »
Philosophy of Heath Ledger

The photo captions says it's Heath giving the paparazzi the finger in 2006. But that doesn't look like 2006 Heath at all!

What do you all think?

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #3921 on: January 29, 2008, 02:23:02 pm »
from the SAG Awards:

Was this from the other night?
If so I knew I shoul dhave watched  :'(
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3922 on: January 29, 2008, 02:25:57 pm »
The photo captions says it's Heath giving the paparazzi the finger in 2006. But that doesn't look like 2006 Heath at all!

What do you all think?

I think it looks like 2002 or 2003.

I wonder who the woman in the car with him is?

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #3923 on: January 29, 2008, 02:35:14 pm »

What do you all think?
Nope, he's younger there - that's definitely pre-Brokeback. Looks to be ca. Knight's Tale movie period Heath to me.

The press is as reliable as ever.... I bet they've mixed the text to this pic up with the famous incident in 2006 (or early 2007??) when Heath and Michelle  on vacation gave the paps the finger and told them in no uncertain terms what to do.

I think the following link gives you an image from 2006/2007  - but BE WARNED! If you all just wanna look at peaceful, happy pics of Heath this is image and story represent no link for you!

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/19826437.html

Does go to prove how troubled and annoyed he was with the paps though.  :-\

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #3924 on: January 29, 2008, 02:49:21 pm »

I saw the clip yesterday (thanks Mikaela). But seeing the pic of it, and in my mind comparing it to the lovely teapot pics from two years ago is worse.  :(

I had to smile at this, fondly. We Heathens sure have our very own terminology by now - we all know so well what "the teapot pics" refer to.... but others would be mystified.  :-* Would probably wonder whether they were served tea during the SAG ceremony, or something.

That picture from the 2008 SAGs of the closing shot of the tributes, Heath's expressive Ennis face, in the blue gloom of the big room... that's powerful. A real punch to the gut, it's so emotional.  :'( He looks shocked, surprised, confused. As in "What? What's that - I'm on the In Memoriam list? You kiddin' me? Hunh?!?"

It's so strange.... I swore off the Oscars after the Brokeback/Heath snub, - and I've kept my wow. Haven't gotten engaged in speculation, haven't read much about it, didn't see the ceremony last year. But now I shall have to watch the ceremony again (if there is one)..... because I do want to see the tribute to Heath that surely has to be included. However much I want to rage at those morons for not rewarding Heath when they had the chance. They'd better give him a decent tribute at least.

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #3925 on: January 29, 2008, 03:07:48 pm »
Was this from the other night?
If so I knew I shoul dhave watched  :'(

Here's the "In Memoriam" clip, Rich:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBxnNrzHGqA[/youtube]

Offline Nikita111

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #3926 on: January 29, 2008, 03:36:33 pm »
I wish it was all just a dream. I wish he was still alive. I wish he would make other movies. I love his beautiful face and his acting.I wanna se more of him. And all that ended.

It is so sad. I think I will probably have this sadness inside for a very long time.

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #3927 on: January 29, 2008, 03:48:54 pm »
Here's the "In Memoriam" clip, Rich:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBxnNrzHGqA[/youtube]
Thanks Paul!
I can't see it here at work but I'll check it out at home.
 :-*
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3928 on: January 29, 2008, 10:42:07 pm »
I wish it was all just a dream. I wish he was still alive. I wish he would make other movies. I love his beautiful face and his acting.I wanna se more of him. And all that ended.

It is so sad. I think I will probably have this sadness inside for a very long time.

The sadness will tarry with us, I think.  {{{{{{{Nikita}}}}}}}

But may each day help lessen the pain -- until only the good memories of Heath's time on earth are with us.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #3929 on: January 29, 2008, 11:25:48 pm »
This one is great, very stirring song - old (some I've never seen, including one of Heath swimming underwater) and very new stuff, including some of the street memorials.  Including, swear to God, mouk's photo?!?

Heath Ledger Tribute - Remember
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts2a26g5XkI[/youtube]

That is so moving.  Thanks, Elle.  Is that Josh Groban singing?  I love that Mouk's picture is in it.  8)
Ich bin ein Brokie...