Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3769794 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #3930 on: January 30, 2008, 01:38:14 am »
I posted this here a year or so ago, but here it is again.  A video directed by Heath.  He either knows a lot about cinematography or is smart enough to use a skilled cinematographer.  Probably both.  It's beautiful and meticulous.

Morning Yearning
Ben Harper

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj8uWWYnmuM[/youtube]

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #3931 on: January 30, 2008, 09:12:43 am »
Shucks, Clarissa, it's gone. :(

mvansand76

« Reply #3932 on: January 30, 2008, 10:44:56 am »
Was this ever posted on this thread?

*sobs* Poor baby....

I am quoting myself. LOL! I am doing that because I don't know if everybody saw this and I was wondering if it was posted before and if there are other pics of a young Heath....

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3933 on: January 30, 2008, 11:26:14 am »
Some news about Jake:

Article: Jake Is Taking Heath's Death 'Harder Than Most'
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20174820,00.html

A Funny Excerpt:
The 27-year-old's somber mood is a sharp contrast to the happier times on the set of Brothers. During one intense early prison scene, Gyllenhaal jokingly reached into his pocket and took out a picture of his Brokeback beau to stick on the prison wall. "Like those prisoners put [loved ones] on the wall, but Jake's was Heath Ledger," one set source recalls. "That was hilarious. It was a nice moment."

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3934 on: January 30, 2008, 01:01:50 pm »
RE: Snavel del Snork Snater Snuit

It looks like a high school picture.  The first time I saw that photo was in the current issue of People Magazine.  I might have to double check to see if they say where the picture originates.

mvansand76

« Reply #3935 on: January 30, 2008, 01:12:51 pm »

It looks like a high school picture.  The first time I saw that photo was in the current issue of People Magazine.  I might have to double check to see if they say where the picture originates.

It does, doesn't it? Did they show any other pics of Heath when he was young? I think in this picture he looks like Joseph Gordon Levitt in this one...

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3936 on: January 30, 2008, 01:17:26 pm »

They don't say in the article, but I remember reading somewhere else that it came from his very first screen test. He is holding a sign with the date "14-07-95."

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Dagi

« Reply #3937 on: January 30, 2008, 01:34:38 pm »
I am quoting myself. LOL! I am doing that because I don't know if everybody saw this and I was wondering if it was posted before and if there are other pics of a young Heath....

Thanks for this one, Mel, it is so heartwarming. And saddening at the same time...

Dagi

« Reply #3938 on: January 30, 2008, 01:38:50 pm »
Some news about Jake:

Article: Jake Is Taking Heath's Death 'Harder Than Most'
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20174820,00.html

A Funny Excerpt:
The 27-year-old's somber mood is a sharp contrast to the happier times on the set of Brothers. During one intense early prison scene, Gyllenhaal jokingly reached into his pocket and took out a picture of his Brokeback beau to stick on the prison wall. "Like those prisoners put [loved ones] on the wall, but Jake's was Heath Ledger," one set source recalls. "That was hilarious. It was a nice moment."

The source adds, "When you think back on it now, it's touching."

I think its heartbreaking.  :'(

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #3939 on: January 30, 2008, 01:40:06 pm »
They don't say in the article, but I remember reading somewhere else that it came from his very first screen test. He is holding a sign with the date "14-07-95."
L

Gosh, he looks so excited.  I'd have been terrified!

(guess that's why he was the film star...   :P)