Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3768521 times)

Offline Fran

• "ABCs of BBM" moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #4010 on: February 02, 2008, 04:00:11 pm »
Regarding the picture of Heath pushing the stroller:

The other guy in the photo also appears in the second photo (over at DC), apparently taken after a stop at Starbucks, I believe, or some coffee shop.  (Both Heath and him are carrying cups.)

Do we know who this guy is?  Not that it matters... I guess I'm nosy.  :)

Edited to add the second photo posted at DC.

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #4011 on: February 02, 2008, 04:09:24 pm »
:'( :'( :'( :'( Just when I thought I was doing better today....   :-\

Oh Mel I,m sorry. I didn,t mean to point that out and make you feel sad. :'( grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr@ life sometimes.  >:( >:(

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #4012 on: February 02, 2008, 05:12:25 pm »

This pic is so funny to me.  Kind of comical.  It looks like Matilda is waving at the photog.  And she has a purple knit cap on, like the one daddy likes to wear.

Kids are innately funny anyways.  And you can pile any clothes on a toddler, and they won't care.  So of course Heath dresses her as he would dress himself: just throw any crazy stuff on . . .  I think it's hilarious!

~~~~~~~~~

Would Heath have bothered to blow out his hair?  I doubt it . . . I think he has hair kind of like mine: curly if short and air-dried, straight if grown long and combed out.

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #4013 on: February 02, 2008, 05:21:15 pm »
Now I think this one (possibly taken the same day) is just the hottest of Heath!!!

Those cheekbones, that jawline, those lips!!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #4014 on: February 02, 2008, 06:34:01 pm »
I just watched "The Four Feathers." It is full of Heath goodness. There are a quite a few scenes where he looks and sounds remarkably like Ennis. Amazingly, I got through the whole thing without breaking down. Maybe I am getting better. It was good to see him alive and active and imagine him being...alive and active.

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #4015 on: February 02, 2008, 06:37:50 pm »
Here's a picture that I don't think I have seen before...

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #4016 on: February 02, 2008, 06:46:09 pm »
Now I think this one (possibly taken the same day) is just the hottest of Heath!!!

I also though it might be taken the same day, - but he's wearing other trousers and another sweather as well. (there's a full-body pic of the one with Matilda on his shoulders floting around the net). So therefore I figured that.... it's maybe another day. Perhaps the next day? But Matilda is wearing exactly the same clothes, so:
Kids are innately funny anyways.  And you can pile any clothes on a toddler, and they won't care.  So of course Heath dresses her as he would dress himself: just throw any crazy stuff on . . .  I think it's hilarious!

Hmm. Matilda was big enough there to have a mind of her own. Little girls in my family around that age have been very loudly insistent about specific items they want to wear, or absolutely need to bring along with them. So I thought that perhaps - while of course one of the grown-ups of the family must have bought her the purple hat and the weird sunglasses, - she may have liked them a lot and yelled her way into using them on a daily basis.... liked them, because that's what she'd seen her daddy wearing a lot.  :-\  :-\

I almost hope I'm wrong in this.

About the straight hair.... it's just newly washed and brushed out, is my guess.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #4017 on: February 02, 2008, 07:03:17 pm »
She looks like her outfit is absolutely identical so it makes me think it is the same day, but maybe one picture in the morning and one in the afternoon. In the morning it was cooler and he was more bundled up with a sweater and scarf; in the afternoon, the heavier sweater is gone and scarf and his hair is tucked up under his hat. I don't know about the pants, since I can't see them on the Matilda shoulders picture.

She's just bundled up, period, because that's what you do with little kids (at least my little kids!).

L

Offline opinionista

« Reply #4018 on: February 02, 2008, 07:15:13 pm »
I also though it might be taken the same day, - but he's wearing other trousers and another sweather as well.

I think the pictures were taken the same day. It seems to me he had a jacket or a sweater on that brown striped shirt, and just took it off. He's also wearing the same gloves and hat in all pictures.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #4019 on: February 02, 2008, 07:40:56 pm »
Wow, I recently almost ordered a brown-and-black-striped sweater just like that from a catalog! Maybe it's not too late ...

As for the hair, yes, mine's that way, too. Straighter in the winter and when it's longer. But I've never seen Heath's look quite like that before. Maybe because he usually wears it pulled back when it's long, as in the striped-sweater picture.