Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3768833 times)

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #4030 on: February 03, 2008, 05:55:48 pm »
Gallery honouring Heath's career from the (Sydney) Daily Telegraph:

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/gallery/0,22056,5025684-5010141,00.html

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #4031 on: February 03, 2008, 06:00:10 pm »

This gallery is presently appearing on the (Sydney) Daily Telegraph webpage under the heading "Heath Ledger's Supporters":

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/gallery/0,22056,5029344-5010141,00.html
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #4032 on: February 03, 2008, 10:47:16 pm »

Monday's Sydney Morning Herald reports that Heath is to be buried at Karrakatta Cemetery:

http://www.mcb.wa.gov.au/OurCemeteries/Karrakatta.html
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

mvansand76

« Reply #4033 on: February 04, 2008, 09:05:27 am »

You know what I realised when I watched Lords of Dogtown (a film I thoroughly enjoyed because I got see Venice, the place I lived in for almost a year). Heath throws in a lot of Ennis huhns! Anybody else notice that?

Also, did anybody notice the Del Mar reference and the little cowboy under the letters Del Mar on the judge's sleeve?

:)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #4034 on: February 04, 2008, 09:51:10 am »

You know what I realised when I watched Lords of Dogtown (a film I thoroughly enjoyed because I got see Venice, the place I lived in for almost a year). Heath throws in a lot of Ennis huhns! Anybody else notice that?

Also, did anybody notice the Del Mar reference and the little cowboy under the letters Del Mar on the judge's sleeve?

Hahaha, I read this and said, Venice? You mean Casanova, right? Then I realized, Venice CALIFORNIA....LOL

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

mvansand76

« Reply #4035 on: February 04, 2008, 09:55:58 am »
Hahaha, I read this and said, Venice? You mean Casanova, right? Then I realized, Venice CALIFORNIA....LOL

L

;D

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #4036 on: February 04, 2008, 10:46:58 am »
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #4037 on: February 04, 2008, 11:18:42 am »

I did the same thing!  :laugh:

Yes, I did notice the "hunhs" in LOD. Didn't notice the cowboy, and I can't remember about the Del Mar.

That's one of my favorite Heath roles. He is so convincing as that character, you can hardly believe it's the same person who played Ennis.

mvansand76

« Reply #4038 on: February 04, 2008, 11:44:22 am »
I did the same thing!  :laugh:

Yes, I did notice the "hunhs" in LOD. Didn't notice the cowboy, and I can't remember about the Del Mar.

That's one of my favorite Heath roles. He is so convincing as that character, you can hardly believe it's the same person who played Ennis.

I do think that huhn thing is really a Heath thing and I think that is absolutely adorable. He was totally unrecognisable, except for the voice, LOL. My boyfriend and I were both staring at the screen in wonder....

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #4039 on: February 04, 2008, 12:00:14 pm »

Right at this minute I come back to my computer after watching LOD, and what do you talk about?  8)

I agree with everything you and Katherine said. I noticed Del Mar (and it brought back the tears, damn, get a grip on yourself, gurl). I also noticed several Ennis-like hunhs. Bittersweet.
But I missed the cowboy.