Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3771143 times)

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #7580 on: February 27, 2009, 03:14:11 pm »
I´ve had a shitty day today - why not cheer myself (and anyone else who might need it) up with some Heath pics?

and I love his one...too bad about the watermarks

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #7581 on: February 28, 2009, 05:20:36 am »
Have a nice weekend Heathens :)

Thanks for the nice feedback everybody. Buffy, seems you discovered the Polish website, eh? Very nice pics, darn those watermarks though, they're extreme in those pics.
It's Saturday and time for another Heath as Ennis special. Today it's "especially cute Ennis moments", totally randomly chosen.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #7582 on: February 28, 2009, 05:21:29 am »

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #7583 on: February 28, 2009, 10:01:22 am »
Thanks Buffymon and Chrissi, what a fab set of pivtures of Heath and Ennis. When you see them like that it seems incredible that  they are both one and the same.

If it's any consollation Buffymon I have had a really shitty time as well.So a bit of Heath/Ennis goes some way towards restoring sanity.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #7584 on: February 28, 2009, 04:50:20 pm »

and I love his one...too bad about the watermarks

Thanks again, Chrissi and Monika.  :-*

Wow, these are exceptionally beautiful shots of Heath.  I hope someone adept at photo editing is able to remove the watermarks.  They'd be worth the effort.  8)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #7585 on: March 01, 2009, 01:34:45 am »
I've held that thar horse...  That means a lot to me.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #7586 on: March 01, 2009, 06:19:01 am »
I've held that thar horse...  That means a lot to me.

... and you also saw our movie together with Heath, Jake, Ang...
You're a fortunate Brokie :).

:-* :-* :-*

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #7587 on: March 01, 2009, 06:20:59 am »
Good morning Heathens :)

Offline MilAn

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #7588 on: March 01, 2009, 06:40:44 pm »
FOR Heath Ledger's family, life after the Oscars has been spent bonding with the late actor's three-year-old daughter Matilda and celebrating their late son's win with Hollywood friends at Johnny Depp's mansion.

Ledger's father Kim, mother Sally and sister Kate, who travelled from Perth for the ceremony, joined Matilda and the actor's former partner Michelle Williams at an afternoon party at Depp's Hollywood Hills home last week, along with industry friends.

The private event, which was guarded by security staff, was also attended by Ledger's step-parents, brother-in-law, step-sisters and nieces.

Depp had become friends with Ledger after Terry Gilliam, who directed the Oscar-winner in The Brothers Grimm, introduced the two actors at the Toronto Film Festival several years ago.

After Ledger's death in January last year, Depp and actors Jude Law and Colin Farrell stepped in to replace the Australian in his final unfinished film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.

Williams' partner Spike Jonze, who started dating her last year, did not attend the event. Williams, who split from Ledger shortly before his death, drove herself and Matilda to the party from Jonze's hilltop mansion in the trendy Los Angeles neighbourhood of Los Feliz.

The couple flew into Los Angeles with Matilda the day before the Oscars for Williams to attend the Independent Spirit Awards, where she was nominated for best lead actress for Wendy and Lucy.

On the morning of the Oscars, Williams and Jonze - whose real name is Adam Spiegel - ate breakfast at an upscale Beverly Hills eatery before shopping in a department store.

Ledger's family also enjoyed some shopping excursions in Los Angeles boutiques.

The group visited designer stores in Beverly Hills' famed Robertson Boulevard and Rodeo Drive, as well as upmarket outdoor shopping centre The Grove, where they wandered in the doll store American Girl.

The family is expected to return to Australia this week.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,25120443-5012980,00.html

Offline BelAir

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #7589 on: March 01, 2009, 10:48:04 pm »
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,25120443-5012980,00.html

I am glad to know of the celebration Heath's family and friends had...  but I find the detailed accounting of Michelle's drive to the party and where she ate breakfast, well, awkward.  (Okay, I really wanted to say 'scary' instead of 'awkward'... but felt that was too melodramatic....)
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."